ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Lexington, KY Tourney Results

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
FrankieB  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 7:07 pm    Post subject: Lexington, KY Tourney Results Reply with quote

I didn't win...some pimply kid who talked a lot of smack won, which was fine because he was very good. I came in a cool 2nd place (props to me). It was "unofficial" but I got to get some sweet swag (poster, Bullet Witch comic, big ups to store management).

If anyone was there I was the fat guy with the grey sweater.

Basic rundown, it was bracketed up, both players chose a song, there was a coin toss, and whoever won the coin toss won the song choice. Hilarity ensued.

If any of you guys were there I had a great time playing, and hope to see you guys again.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: FRANK1E B
joe159  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 11:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have been looking for some tournaments in lexington to play in. Was this the one at EBgames?
Raptor  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 12:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yea i didnt end up going to this, but my friend still did and said that kid that won was being an asshole about it, haha. Asshole punks...
sunshine  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 7:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Could you tell me what song you played and his score? I was gonna go but slept through it
Raptor  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I slept too. I'm not sure what the final song came down to, but I know that guy got around a 350k on Hangar 18, first round.
FrankieB  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 8:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That kid was a douche bag. I laughed at his face when he won a guitar bag. I told him, "Congratulations champ, enjoy your bag" and he started saying something and walked out of the store. He then said something about getting a gift card and I reminded him that I rule at life and have a job where I make money.

But I lost to him, playing Institutionalized, I think the score was about 280k to 360k, him.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: FRANK1E B
sycocoaster  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 8:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FrankieB wrote:
That kid was a douche bag. I laughed at his face when he won a guitar bag. I told him, "Congratulations champ, enjoy your bag" and he started saying something and walked out of the store. He then said something about getting a gift card and I reminded him that I rule at life and have a job where I make money.

But I lost to him, playing Institutionalized, I think the score was about 280k to 360k, him.

You might want to think carefully about what you type, because this post makes you sound like the douche bag. Remember that we don't know what he did, you're just telling us how you were rude.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 7:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sycocoaster wrote:
Remember that we don't know what he did, you're just telling us how you were rude.

Oh ok well let me clear it up for you then. When I got there he was practicing by himself in the store. Shortly thereafter his friend arrived, and so did everyone else. Once there was other people in the store he simply made it his business to speak out loud so everyone can hear him, how awesome he was and how he was going to whip everyone down, etc.

Lots of mumbled comments, lots of laughing at the others who weren't nearly as good, lots of ridiculing others with statements such as, "Now I know you FC'd that at home, because if you didn't then you suck."

So I assure you, he was clearly the douche bag.
sycocoaster  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 7:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, I agree. Thanks for clearing that up.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: