ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Texas Flood
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Guitar Hero -> Expert
View previous topic :: View next topic  
manicmonkey  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 1:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i find it kinda pointless using SP at the up-and-down-the-neck parts, because it's really hard to keep a good combo going, and the odds of you losing your combo is pretty good.......sooooo using SP on the RO chords seem good to me, because it keeps going through to the next solo, which is slightly easier to hit, giving you more points. And then after that is the OSSOD, and you can rack up some serious points using SP there.
COBW3BB  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 12:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't see how you are able to use SP on the OSSOD if you use SP on the RO chords... I only have 1/4 bar of SP when I get to the OSSOD, then I get half a bar from that, then I get the last SP before using it at the end.... but I consistently hit the solo, so I combo breaking doesn't happen often at all...

Barbaloot  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 5:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is the optimal path for a FC. (I was quite surprised to discover that the optimal path did not run over the OSSOD.)

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 4:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can only get 90k on this song, I'm just not used to being able to HOPO less easily.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Argh.... This song is driving me crazy, it is one of my last four to in GH1, and I average about ~139,000, so I KNOW its coming soon, as long as I get that one lucky run.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just came back to this game this weekend after not playing it for about a year... had every song in the last tier sans Godzilla to 5*... blew away Frankenstein, Cowboys, and BatM first try. Then I got to this beast and got 149,944, soooo cloooose. Unfortunately the closest I've come since then is 141K.

It will be mine, oh yes, it will be mine.

they're people who don't drink, smoke, or do drugs, and are complete douches about it
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: LambchopsMcAdoo
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Guitar Hero -> Expert All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6

Jump to: