ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
One
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Guitar Hero III -> Hard
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RaNdOmK1d94  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

this1neguy wrote:
I wish I could hit the darkness riffs and solo better. I have to save up all my SP to get through fast solo A, afaik (haven't tried without SP). Thus I lose a ton of points from a possible 5*. Anyone have a path that's easier to read than the one already posted? If there are six hittable SP's between the sixth and the riff, I'll use SP earlier and maybe get that 5*.

Can you hit the blue orange trill thingy? If so i get the SP and activate on NN untill the darkness and then just save SP for solo A, then get SP and use wherever you can keep a combo.

PS3 Trophies | Addicted to Call of Duty!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: RaNdOmK1d94
this1neguy  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If what you're talking about is what I think, yes.
I can pretty much FC it up to the darkness riffs. I still stay in green but it gives me a good bit of difficulty.
Silly wrote:
yksi-kaksi-kolme wrote:
I hope the April Fool's joke is expertwin becoming a mod

Reports coming in that over five hundred thousand players of the Guitar Hero and Rock Band games have simultaneously committed seppuku
Koesen  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 6:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does anyone else feel when they lose momentum on the Darkness Riff's that it's hard to get back to strumming again? - I'll basically FC till the sped up Darkness Riff's then screw up the rest of the song with a 4*, haha.

Especially Fast Solo 2, wtf is that? Why is Expert Fast Solo 2 so much easier than it's last tier of difficulty? o_o

-Koesen
Marzera  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 8:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alot of parts on Expert is easier then its hard counter part. I have an easier time doing Raining blood on expert then on hard (call me crazy)

I need a good path on this song, I use a controller and the darkness solo on gives me trouble since I cannot hit the sp parts in it so I can boost my points up.
this1neguy  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I suppose I should say that "IF you can't hit darkness, don't bet on a 5*."
Even with a path (as I found out) it's tough to get five stars without being able to hit the darkness riffs. I can imagine how hard they are on controller though.

Still, if it's any consolation, there is always Bradleyzoo.com for all your path-y needs.
Silly wrote:
yksi-kaksi-kolme wrote:

Reports coming in that over five hundred thousand players of the Guitar Hero and Rock Band games have simultaneously committed seppuku
Marzera  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 6:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I think I will adjust to the speed of the darkness solo. Already I can hit all but 1 or 2 notes compared to the missing all but 1 or 2 when I first played One.

Same with barracuda, raining blood, knights of cydonia and holiday in cambodia. My highest is 303k but I should have scored 20k more points if I used a better star path.

Wish me luck
Koesen  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been practicing One a lot lately and have now been able to ht most of the darkness riffs and SP right before the solo. The problem is, I don't really trust myself enough to use SP in the Darkness Riff's because of one missed note, meaning a loss of points.

So I use SP in the Heavy Bridge and gain about 30k+ from the FC (beginning till' Darkness) There on I have about 230,000, when in Darkness if I hit the SP in there, (Right before the solo, I'll end up with most likely 260kish) I'll save it till the Outro section because I can't hit the SP in Harmony. (Any recommendations for preferred hyper speed is welcome).

In the outro section where you strum Y, Y, YO; I'll get SP and use it right before the end where the GY,GY,GY,GY,GYetc, and I'll always end up with 320-335k Points.

My score on One on the Hard Difficulty is 335,207 points

If theres any tips on FCing the solo, and most importantly Solo B please tell me what I should be doing, then I appreciate it...

-Koesen
singer94  

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 3:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

im a noob... what does lik 2 3 4 3 2 mean?
this1neguy  

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Numbers, when used in Star Power discussion, mean "Collect X number of phrases; activate." Repeat with whatever numbers. Ie
2NN-3Immed.-2NN
Would mean
"Collect 2 SP phrases, activate on the next note. Collect three SP phrases, activate immediately. Collect 2 phrases, activate on the next note."

Obv. not the best example but you get the idea.
Silly wrote:
yksi-kaksi-kolme wrote:

oldmankungfu  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

can some one post a video of this song FC'd? i looked all over youtube and can't find it...
PieGuy  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oldmankungfu wrote:
can some one post a video of this song FC'd? i looked all over youtube and can't find it...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=XNTsuIcEr9Q

Took about 4 seconds to find, you didn't search that hard.
benjic95  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 6:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ive realized my self is that once you start the song save all of your star power for the hard solo so when it starts use star power u should have enough star power to get you through that and a lil'bit farther so u dont fail on that part
mrsandman127  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 12:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I cant do solo a for the life of me...

other than that, i can 5 star it with my top score being 360+k and i get no less than 300K everytime i play it...

anyone have some tips for me for solo a?
Xtremist  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 3:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well one of the problems with that is if you save your star power for FSA with 4 starpowers you will miss the one is FSB and mess up your path compleatly,
but i guess that i won't matter from the beast of the song.

But if you can hold any combp whatsoever...... which i doubt.....

but ya use it halfe way through the solo if you 3 starpowers i beleive it squezzes right before th FSB starpower i think i'd have to check later.

all 5stars because of this path are credited to mikos24 and crackerattack and me for sitting down and getting like 600K together(not at the same time one after the other) we are all learning the tap for the solo mikos24 is doing this to help his TTFAF taping i am doing this because i can crackerattack refuses because he can't tap for the life of him
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Guitar Hero III -> Hard All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: