SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Auto-Chart-Editor
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
charliehorse55  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

humor4fun wrote:
I've been doing a bunch of research and as of now have not found a way to create a Mac executable file from a jar (without just giving you the jar).

It would help me if you could give me the file formatting of a Mac executable. like, for windows i could use an Exe. i think the mac format is .app but i have not found anything that can wrap a jar into an app.

If you email me the .jar file, I'll make it into an app on my mac, obfuscate it and email it back to you.

The only way I can think of doing it is by writing a new GUI for the Mac that calls functions from the .jar file, and then encrypting the whole package.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 1:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

im just now using this program. its so awesome! looks like i need to redownload my charts and run em through this program.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ACE v0.14 is now online. Mainly includes a fix for an invisible OutOfMemoryError that would happen if you weren't using a perfectly formatted file. Also includes reworked code to allow for improperly formatted chart files to be read in.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 2:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi. Newb here. I tried running one of my charts through it and I could not find the output file. It didn't say anything on the right. I press the start button and nothing happens. :\ Any help?
humor4fun  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 4:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

first. I hope You are using 0.14.
Next. Did you properly set the input file and algorithm selections.

Edit: In that box on the right (console) it will tell you "Finished processing" when the chart is done being generated (each chart takes 2-30 seconds, depending on the size and complexity of it)

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 11:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Using v0.14.

Algorithm is set to basic rules. Output chart is on auto and appears to be called intoodeep_ace.chart. Console output is on Basic. Starpower sections is 14 and set to auto. At the bottom I hit Single File aaaaaaaand

Nothing. Absolutely nothing. I change output to developer.

Single File button is permanently pushed down. I wait a looooooooooooooooooooooooooong time... and this pops up.

-i C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Desktop\My stuff\FeedBack0.97b\Songs\intoodeep.chart -o C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Desktop\My stuff\FeedBack0.97b\Songs\intoodeep_ace.chart -a 3 -s 14 -d 1
Processing...
Defining Lists
Number of Sections seen so far: 17

And my original Chart. Now what?
humor4fun  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is the glitch I mentioned with verbose output (Developer). Just change it to basic output and everything should work fine. I have been running into some memory management problems that cause the verbose to cause the program to freeze. (I mostly fixed those kind of errors when I figure out what was causing the OutOfMemoryError).

My computer exploded a couple weeks back, the day after I released v14 and I haven't set up my dev environment yet. So v15 will be a few weeks out probably.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 7:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey great program, I use it all the time for adding star power and lower difficulties. The only problem I have come across so far is whenever I goto browse for a file it can take up to a minute sometimes before the file browers window comes up and then each directory I change too takes quite a while for some reason. This is with no other programs running. Btw I'm using WinXP, never had this happen with any other programs, although I don't really use any other java ones that have a file browers.
humor4fun  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can look into that. But my suggestion is that you make sure you are up to date with the JRE (Java Runtime Environment). I am planning another release for a week or two from now. This release may fix your problem.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alright... Well I did everything as explained in the guide and in this thread but I get the 'Feedback has encountered an error' send report log when I try to open the chart with FeedBack.

I have the latest versions of your software and FeedBack. I also tried running this in command line form but that seemed to do the same thing. I have since tried a few other versions of feedback and your software but nothing seems to match up.

Furthermore, when I try to load a chart or save a chart it takes around a minute in between either action. Do I need to update my JRE? I'm currently downloading the latest version I can find and going to try it again in a few. I will edit this post in a few after I try that.

edit: Still no go.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 7:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Many many thanks for this, helping me out no end. Slow to open, but painless way of getting SOME notes in the right place. And adds star power too.
Angelslayer167  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

josh3d2004 wrote:
Alright... Well I did everything as explained in the guide and in this thread but I get the 'Feedback has encountered an error' send report log when I try to open the chart with FeedBack.

I have the latest versions of your software and FeedBack. I also tried running this in command line form but that seemed to do the same thing. I have since tried a few other versions of feedback and your software but nothing seems to match up.

Furthermore, when I try to load a chart or save a chart it takes around a minute in between either action. Do I need to update my JRE? I'm currently downloading the latest version I can find and going to try it again in a few. I will edit this post in a few after I try that.

edit: Still no go.

Yeah I had some trouble opening up the chart at first too, I was thinking that it was conflicting with something within feedback. For some reason then I decided to turn the .chart into a .mid file and presto it worked.
jeromedd  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well... Thank you for that amazing soft. But I see I have to wait the 0.15 version.

working on ACEv0.14.exe (I tryed v0.13 who made the same)

OK... After some hours i made the following:

-Uninstall all the java programs and install the jre-6u7-windows-i586-p-s.exe,(jre1.6.0_07), open the ace.exe and it works but the javaw.exe process is almost always at 99% cpu ussage, memory usage about 35.000 KB, taking a long time browsing, and not creating "add start power"

My PC is a AMD 64 processor 3500+ 2,21 GHz, 2GB RAM, windows XP HOME SP3 (not 64)

Any idea to make it faster ?

thanks

Last edited by jeromedd on Wed Sep 17, 2008 11:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
DeathEvil  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 3:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, first of thanks for the soft contribution

I'm not sure if that's how it should work but here is my problem.

i select algorith to wipe out sp if there is any and add it to a chart, then I set to generate 15 sp phrases. Now shouldn't the program divide the song time by 15 and evenly place the sp in appropriate places? What I get is usually 1 sp at the beginning and the rest close to the end of the song which I dont need.

any help?

PS. Does the auto option by the number of sp sections is totally random?
It would be even better if it calculated a number of sp section based on the lenght of a song, so every time it generates sp the number of sections would be the same. Just a thought
DeathEvil  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is this tool dead?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Software All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 7 of 9

Jump to: