ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
GH3 DLC : Muse 3 Pack now Live!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 27, 28, 29

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Guitar Hero News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ghdude778  

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hate that I have PS2 btw do a Lordi pack...

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 7:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

don't do Lordi pack.
do Disturbed pack

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

steve028 wrote:
Jauron wrote:
BlueEagle wrote:
steve028 wrote:
Quote:

Sure you don't get 3 TTFAF like songs, but is that really what you want? I just want to have fun and this pack is fun. Money well spent imo.

um yes that would be the best pack ever, none of this easy muse shit. they need to bring out the ultra megga super dynamite DLC pack where every song is at the level of raining blood/ take this life.

Well that sounds like the perfect idea to turn everyone off your game, kill the series and alienate a hell of a lot of players.

Fantastic suggestion!

Do you people who want shit like this think ANYTHING through? Ever?

A single pack of ultra hard songs wouldn't kill the series or turn anyone off to anything but that pack. I personally wouldn't get it, there is plenty of stuff I can't beat already, but for those who have mastered the game I'm sure they could squeeze a few more $ out of them.

aimed at jauron= agreed

aimed at blueeagle= a DLC that is really hard doesnt ruin anything. its ur choice to buy it and if u dont like it, get the fuck over it, just like i hate the muse pack cos it looks boring so yeh obviously u dont think things through

You do realise that if they release an ultra hard song pack that not as many people are going to download it right?

So where's the incentive for Neversoft to make an ultra hard download pack if not as many people want to download it?

I might as well make a chicken launcher because two of my friends will use it for a laugh, but release it for worldwide sale then get confused when it doesn't sell all that well. Guitar Hero's hardly a niche market for odd people who live in their basement now, despite what youtube thinks, so why just release a pack that only a minority of players will bother with?

If you're going to squeeze more money out of someone with a GH pack, why would you choose obscure bastard hard metal when you can go with easy, popular rock bands?

My most loved thread lock ever
Endless Setlist 2 Completed 27/2/09, 415/420* BoS achieved (plus first five star of battery, barely any OD usage :|)
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Blue Eagle 112
kcoppock  

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Am I the only one who thinks a 3 Doors Down pack would be awesome?

Their new song "Train" would be good, along with "Duck and Run", and well, pretty much any of the rest of their songs, haha.

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

is this one any good? i dont have any points right now.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: l337 caveman
SpellcasterX  

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 1:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A pack of incredibly hard songs would be too much. I would, as like with Ernten, So Payaso and Antisocial, like to see an individual incredibly hard song though, such as Fury Of The Storm or a badass one like My Spirit Will Go On. There's also more Buckethead music left untouched. I'd also like even seeing a GH2 pack which would

A) Encourage new players roped in by GH3 to buy earlier versions, and
B) Get us a GH3 Jordan and two other catchy tunes to close out the GH3 DLC.

My two cents. This isn't an order, so don't hate on me, but my opinion, and my opinion, just like that of each and every person here, is here to be heard for input and thought, and merely so.

Last edited by SpellcasterX on Tue May 27, 2008 11:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: SpellDX
guitar1hero2  

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 2:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

any new dlc coming up Chris Vance??
xXBenDstrawXx  

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 12:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I want them to get up Time is Running Out from Absolution. One of Muse's best songs.
Acedia  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 6:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What waste of money this was. Why can't atleast one song be a little bit challenging?
XboxMaster100  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 4:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does this pack stop you from saving because it wont let me save when I have it on my hard drive?
Davers  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 4:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I haven't had a single problem with saving. Must be people's harddrives or something. I have almost every pack save maybe two (Isle of Wight; Coldplay) and haven't run into a single problem with DLC.

*Knocks on wood*
kcoppock  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 4:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Acedia wrote:
What waste of money this was. Why can't atleast one song be a little bit challenging?
Yeah, Stockholm Syndrome was a piece of cake.

/seriously, quit your whining. YouTube's there for a reason, try watching the charts before you buy them.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 9:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Right thats it. Nail in the coffin of my holding back of gaming expenditure. I'm GETTING an xbox.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Guitar Hero News All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 27, 28, 29
Page 29 of 29

Jump to: