ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Submission XML

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Doomburger  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 1:27 am    Post subject: Submission XML Reply with quote

I'm having a bit of trouble with the submission XML...

I CAN'T UNDERSTAND IT!!!

A few questions:

1. Who are these random names in the upper right of the form (Bubbie, Pookie, Killer, and Player 4)?

2. Why are Marc and Kendall pre-posted in these highscores?

3. How am I supposed to insert my scores when there's already stuff in the slots?!

4. What does the individual chart at the top do? The one that has "1st - 2nd - Perfect" in it?

5. What are all these "47"'s and "188"'s I see?

6. Down the score column, why are there different subtitles for a single song? Eg: 1st place, 2nd place, all notes

7. What are the "Open" slots for?

8. In the Career chart, do I insert the number of stars, or place them out in asterisks?

PLEASE HELP THIS FAN IN NEED!!!
discgolferpro  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 2:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

These questions relate to the Scorehero Spreadsheet which can be found here... http://gamesource.groups.yahoo.com/group/ScoreHero/files/Score%20Hero%20Current%20Release/

1. Those are place holders. Replace those names with your own and your friends' names.

2. When you start a new game in Guitar Hero, Kendall and Marc are the names that own the 1st and 2nd place scores of all the songs with 50,000 and 40,000 points respectively for every song of every difficulty.

3. As you beat Kendall and Marc, overwrite their names and their scores with your own.

4. The results chart at the top will calculate averages and give you credit for scoring in 1st and 2nd place, for each score in each difficulty.

5. "47" is the number of songs in each difficulty level. There are 30 commercial songs and 17 Indie songs to be played. "188" is 47 multiplied by 4 (ie: the total number of songs/difficulty combinations that can be credited with a Full 100% Combo. When you start, you don't have any Perfect Combos yet, so the "Open" player owns all 188 scores.

6. The spreadsheet will give you credit for 1st place, 2nd place and Perfect (or Full Combos) for each song in each difficulty.

7. "Open" is a placeholder. If you happen to complete a song with 100% of the notes played, put your name in there and you'll get points in the upper summary area.

8. You need to enter "****" (asterisks) just like the sample spreadsheet and the GH score summary shows.

PS: If you want to use the spreadsheet to upload scores, make sure you are the only player in the sheet so the website doesn't get confused with multiple player names.

MOVING: I put this in the Homebrew forum.

Last edited by discgolferpro on Fri Jul 21, 2006 2:35 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: DiscGolferPro
Doomburger  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 2:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!

I can finally work now!

thank you again!
discgolferpro  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 2:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Doomburger wrote:
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!

I can finally work now!

thank you again!

You're welcome! Although you might be cursing us all out before too long when you get addicted! Welcome to the jungle, baby!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: DiscGolferPro
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Software All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: