ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
In the Belly of a Shark

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Guitar Hero III -> Hard
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JCirri  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 12:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Note Chart
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: JCirri821 Wii Friend Code: 1455611809021899
BrianBAM19  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I doubt this is optimal, but it's certainly a good start.

2-4th GY
2-next note, which is the first note after the long vocal break
2-2nd B
1-start of measure 101, after the GY holds

This will get you at least 235K.

KoE wrote:
<KoE> she wanted to put the BAM in brianbam.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: BrianBAM19
Hi7  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 12:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Works for me!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Hiseven7
blake7787  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you think instead of going 2-2-2-1 would 2 for the last activation be better? use it around 120 maybe? just an idea i dont know how to test it w/o playing it and i really dont feel like playing it anymore atm...j/w if anyone had anything to say about it
BrianBAM19  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

blake7787 wrote:
you think instead of going 2-2-2-1 would 2 for the last activation be better? use it around 120 maybe? just an idea i dont know how to test it w/o playing it and i really dont feel like playing it anymore atm...j/w if anyone had anything to say about it
Hmm, those measures are worth less points than where I had it earlier, but with the extra measure or so of star power, you sir are correct. Scrap my last activation, it's now 2 and starts at the triple in 118. Thanks for pointing that out.

KoE wrote:
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: BrianBAM19
Hi7  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WTF how did Piso end up with 238K!?!?!?!??

Goals:
6* Hard (TTFAF) [ ]
7* Hard [ ]
65 Hard FC's [ ]
45 Expert FC's [ ]
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Hiseven7
Sully  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 5:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is the best I could come up with: Sully - ItBoaS Hard SP
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: vSully
BrianBAM19  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sully wrote:
This is the best I could come up with: Sully - ItBoaS Hard SP
This has to be the right path. By my calculations, this path should get you 239K, so this has to be what Piso used to get 238K, but he missed 1K somehow. The problem is that it's very difficult to whammy this song, so the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd activations are naturally going to be shorter since it's difficult to whammy the short holds.

KoE wrote:
Jph93  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brian, I'm pretty sure Sully's path can only get you 238.1k tops. There's some possible squeezes not included in the path but generally the same activations that can possibly get you 238.9k, but other than that, I don't see where you came up with 239k.

I can't imagine any possible way to get the 240.5k that debr has listed.

4th Place S6 OB League
BrianBAM19  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 11:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jph93 wrote:
Brian, I'm pretty sure Sully's path can only get you 238.1k tops. There's some possible squeezes not included in the path but generally the same activations that can possibly get you 238.9k, but other than that, I don't see where you came up with 239k.

I can't imagine any possible way to get the 240.5k that debr has listed.
Let me re-calculate it again then. Maybe there was a typo in something I put in that screwed things up. I do know that getting to the end of where Sully's activations are is very difficult due to how short some of the whammy notes are. But overall, this has to be the correct general path at least. I'll see if I get the same thing re-calculating it.

EDIT:Re-calculating it got me a more realistic number in 238.5K. That's 400 shy of debr's 20% squeeze path. Still, besides Piso, no one has even got 237K to my knowledge. This is just one weird song in terms of star power.

DOUBLE EDIT:Alright, fine. Since I doubt it matters if I tell my score or not with 5 minutes left before the scores are due, I did get 237K on this song, and I fell quite a bit short on two of the activations that Sully pathed out. I honestly don't care where the extra 1K is between me and Piso, simply because I know there's no way I'm beating the score I have right now.

KoE wrote:

Last edited by BrianBAM19 on Sun Dec 09, 2007 4:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Hi7  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 4:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got 236,3XX with that path with bad whammy. With a good whammy and good execution 237.6ish should be possible.

Goals:
6* Hard (TTFAF) [ ]
7* Hard [ ]
65 Hard FC's [ ]
45 Expert FC's [ ]
JR626  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 8:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sully's path is pretty much exactly what I used for my OB league score. I altered a few activations to account for my bad whammying. My whammying sucks on my SG (which is all I have ATM) and then you combine that with the high BPM of this song and......yeah.

Thanks to Piso for originally giving me the tip to use 2-2-2-2 though.

EDIT: Looking at Sully's path again, on the 3rd activation, if you get all the whammy (which is extremely difficult for these 2 phrases), you can activate on the B note before the O note he has marked and still make it to the last chord before the next phrase.
NinjaK91  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had like a little bit of late activation and i got 235K on it with sullys path im fine with that score soooooo thanks sully
smoose26  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 3:10 pm    Post subject: Problems with In the Belly of a Shark Reply with quote

Hi!

I have a concern and I'm not sure if this is the right thread, but I can't find any else. After almost every time I play this song the screen turns black and I can't do anything anymore. So the record is not saved and I have to restart my PS2. Any suggestions on what this might be? It's very annoying, since I'm getting 5 stars all the time, but it still only has 3 stars registered due to this problem.

Thanks for your responses!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Guitar Hero III -> Hard All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: