ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
(Another) Broke Whammy Bar

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Piso  

Location: Long Island... owait, Vancouver Island... Yep, Vancouver Island.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 4:39 pm    Post subject: (Another) Broke Whammy Bar Reply with quote

First off, I KNOW there are tons of these types of threads out there, but none of them have been able to help me out (I'd use the elastic band method, but "blah blah blah, you're not using elastic bands to fix it, blah blah blah", etc).

The small white piece of plastic that is located just under the spring in the whammy bar is cracked, and almost broke completely off (thankfully, it's still attached by some small bit). Could I possibly just crazy glue it back to working condition?

If anyone needs a visual on the problem, I can take a picture of it when I get home from school (sister took the good camera that everyone knows how to use as opposed to taking hers that only she knows how to use ).

Thanks in advance.
Welcome, Piso. Your last login was Sep. 6, 2009, 1:41AM. - From April 25th, 2010. Hihi.

My GH2 co-op paths hosting

10:56 JR626-1 : i'm half retarded now
10:56 jaimeclaude : now?
10:56 psxfreak101 : only half?

Blazing  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I tried gluing mine back when it was like that, then let it dry and tried it out.
It worked pretty well, but only for about a day, and then it broke completely, so I don't know if it's worth the trouble. I also don't recomment trying to glue it once it's fully broken off, since you'll have to disassemble the whammy bar unless you want to ruin it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Hardware All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: