ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Hosting a tournament? need prizes?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GTJem  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 3:52 am    Post subject: Hosting a tournament? need prizes? Reply with quote

For anyone hosting a GHOUL tournament and are in need of prizes, please contact me for a sponsorship deal. HeroGear.net is offering prize skins for anyone who's tournament that meets the requirements set forth by Red Octane for the GHOUL tournaments. Let me know how many difficulty levels you will have and how many winners you want to award per level. The only things I'm requesting in return is to include my logo on all the web postings and any printed materials that list the sponsors. And send me copies of all event pics and results so they can be posted to the new event page I'm adding to the website.

Jem
RedRocker@herogear.net
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website PSN Name: RedRocker63
rude95841  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cool

anyone hosting something in northern CA let me know
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: