ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Thunder Kiss 65

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Guitar Hero -> Medium
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JCirri  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 8:02 am    Post subject: Thunder Kiss 65 Reply with quote

Note Chart | Mirror

New Chart
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: JCirri821 Wii Friend Code: 1455611809021899
TheBrain  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like I'm going to need help with this one. I got 156K by accident when I went through the first time, and now any attempt to plot out a SP path actually makes my score worse!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 5:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well since I've been using some of your SP TheBrain, I have no problem putting up my SP.

2(right away)
4(wait 1 bar then activate)
4(activate right away, and yes you will overrun an SP in your last bar of SP)
2(right away?)

This got me 160k. Also I'm not positive of the best time to activate at the end, although in my run, I believe I activated after a few of the chord sustains.

I'm no expert at this but this path i believe is about 6k off from the top score. This song is damn confusing for SP so I'm sure the best path is something unorthodox. Hope this helps. Let me know if something is wrong, this is just from memory and looking at the note chart.
- Fear Before The March Of Flames
Slowhand  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm right there with the last 6K is hard to get. Look at Rabies? path in hard, it's probably the way to go. I'll translate it here....

2 - next note
2 - dont whammy sp3 and activate the moment after 2nd sp note of sp4. This is tight
2 - next note is probably best
1 - whammy about 3 beats into the 3rd sp hold and activate asap. Time it to end right before the next sp
3 - next note. dont whammy sp10 and only 3? beats of sp 8. Time it to get every note between sp10 and 11
2 - when the verse starts
1 - on the GR chord at the end of meas. 101. this is the hard one for me to get by itself, haven't tried in awhile. if you cant get the last one alone go with 3 sp and activate about 4 measures earlier.
Vocal Stylings for Throat Punch
PSN - jaypen123
GH3 and RB community - Slowhand123
Samson007  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 4:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dont think that last activation is possible.

Plus, I just got first combining the last 3..........so I think thats the way to go.

Cdw01  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 5:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Samson007 wrote:
I dont think that last activation is possible.

Plus, I just got first combining the last 3..........so I think thats the way to go.

Hmm, I'll test that out when I play it. It theoretically looks possible as long as you hit every single note roughly 1/4 beat early, as that would stretch it out to be enough. It's a little hard to tell exactly, though, since the chart is so scrunched. If 1 is possible there, it would definitely be better to go with 2-1 rather than 3.
Samson007  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, perhaps if you can squeeze out the extra whammy from every note you could get it.

But clearly nobody has been able to do it yet.

Cdw01  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Samson007 wrote:
Yeah, perhaps if you can squeeze out the extra whammy from every note you could get it. But clearly nobody has been able to do it yet.
I wasn't able to get it either. I don't think there's enough leeway to hit the notes soon enough for that to happen.
TheGrudge93  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 11:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looking at the Bigger Squeeze path, looks like on the 2nd activation(C2), you can just not whammy at all and still get all the points needed
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: TheGrudge93
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Guitar Hero -> Medium All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: