Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Customhero Revitalization - 1st Staff Announced/New Policies
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
elx  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 5:50 am    Post subject: Customhero Revitalization - 1st Staff Announced/New Policies Reply with quote

I'm happy to announce that we do have our first batch of new reviewers in place. This doesn't mean that we are not taking applications. The newest staff joining us include:

HellAshes
Chil
acra
GuitarZero132
xbillax
Trunks252

Due to the size of the current review queue, and the length of time that many charts have been in there we are going to be looking to trim the review queue down a bit. Over the weekend, I will be emailing anyone who has charts currently submitted to the queue. We are reducing the maximum number of charts you can have in the review queue at the same time from 3 charts down to a single chart. Upon receiving the email, you have until Sunday, December 28th to let us know that you are still around and interested in having your chart reviewed. If you have multiple charts in the queue currently, you will need to select one to keep in the queue, and the others will be removed. Once your chart passes review, or you remove it, you may submit a new chart.

Last edited by elx on Sat Dec 13, 2008 4:28 am; edited 2 times in total
benvolio3  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 5:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/

Welcome to the team guys!!!!

now its time to kick some charters aaa...

*I mean chart's a**!

congratulations!!!!

first!!! >_>

HEY!!! have YOU checked out my customs yet? - http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12930
Highest Quality around... well, not necessarily, but you get the point. /shameless
skylerinman  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah!!!
congrats guys!!!

I love all their charts btw!!!

dclapp wrote:
Fork1 wrote:
I quit. This team is Deadhead6391s now.
you quit? so no more hacking YT accounts then?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: skylerinmanSH
howlong  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats guys! i will be on the next batch ;] i hope. im still working on my "application" (chart)
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: lilhaywood999
kyle99  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 3:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gratz guys, making charts is hard work. I made 2 charts, but none of them are any good. Good luck all
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger PSN Name: iamalwayssto
elx  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 4:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trunks252 has just completed his exam and been added to the staff as well.
Guitarheroshero  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It feels like its been forever since you guys started CustomHero. Its just really good to know that its finally back up.

Good job and good luck guys!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 5:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like the queue has definitely been cleaned up (52 waiting, 16 in review) so good job with that. How do I view which charts are in review now, though? Because when I use the search function for custom songs, all 171 charts are showing up.

Also, I have a question about songs already in the queue. Let's say I see a song that I want to submit to Customhero, but there's already one in the queue. Now let's also say the one currently in the queue is garbage. What should I do about that/what are you guys going to do for copies of the same song in the queue?

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 3:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

KrazyKnux wrote:
Looks like the queue has definitely been cleaned up (52 waiting, 16 in review) so good job with that. How do I view which charts are in review now, though? Because when I use the search function for custom songs, all 171 charts are showing up.

Also, I have a question about songs already in the queue. Let's say I see a song that I want to submit to Customhero, but there's already one in the queue. Now let's also say the one currently in the queue is garbage. What should I do about that/what are you guys going to do for copies of the same song in the queue?

As far as songs showing up as still pending for review in the SH database, I will need to check with Phr34k and JC about that. As far as multiple submissions for the same song goes, that is fine. Since charting is a very opinionated matter, people will almost never produce the same chart for the same song. Something can be charted many different ways and still be right. If multiple charts are submitted and up to standards, than we will gladly publish multiple charts on the site and allow people to choose what chart they like better based on the videos.
dusanmandic  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you dont happen to still be looking for staff members would you elx?

If you are i would sorta like to resubmit a chart application.

Zomg an in AFTER Lock!!!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Phyrexius Zero PSN Name: dusanmandic2112 ICQ Number
slayerfan304  

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nearly 6 months since this was posted and there's still nothing on Customhero.

Great job everyone!

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

slayerfan304 wrote:

Great job everyone!

Wow, you don't need to be sarcastic, and while it is true that there isn't anything there, people these days seem to think when someone else is meant to do something for them, they can complain. These guys have lies, most of them are in college and have to study and seeing as it's exams this semester/term, they can't put Customhero as their first priority. You could have PMed one of them asking why there isn't anything there instead of making a sarcastic remark

Some slogans for Scorehero, courtesy of Sloganizer
Scorehero. Impossible is nothing
I'd sleep with Scorehero
Some for TheTrueSatanist:
Jesus loves TheTrueSatanist
slayerfan304  

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheTrueSatanist wrote:
slayerfan304 wrote:

Great job everyone!

Wow, you don't need to be sarcastic, and while it is true that there isn't anything there, people these days seem to think when someone else is meant to do something for them, they can complain. These guys have lives, most of them are in college and have to study and seeing as it's exams this semester/term, they can't put Customhero as their first priority. You could have PMed one of them asking why there isn't anything there instead of making a sarcastic remark

Well it's like, they made this whole topic about how Customhero was going to be revitalized and people were going to do stuff with the site, but there hasn't been anything going on even since.

But yeah that was kind of an asshole thing of me to say.

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

slayerfan304 wrote:
TheTrueSatanist wrote:
slayerfan304 wrote:

Great job everyone!

Wow, you don't need to be sarcastic, and while it is true that there isn't anything there, people these days seem to think when someone else is meant to do something for them, they can complain. These guys have lives, most of them are in college and have to study and seeing as it's exams this semester/term, they can't put Customhero as their first priority. You could have PMed one of them asking why there isn't anything there instead of making a sarcastic remark

Well it's like, they made this whole topic about how Customhero was going to be revitalized and people were going to do stuff with the site, but there hasn't been anything going on even since.

But yeah that was kind of an asshole thing of me to say.

Hey at least you were honest and admitted it, that takes caliber (Not as much on the internet, but you get my drift)

Some slogans for Scorehero, courtesy of Sloganizer
Scorehero. Impossible is nothing
I'd sleep with Scorehero
Some for TheTrueSatanist:
Jesus loves TheTrueSatanist
KrazyKnux  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah I kind of see what he's saying. I think if they're going to give up on it, they should give up on it. To be honest, I still want to see it happen, but at this rate I think it'd be better if they just told us that it's not happening and quit with it. Otherwise I still have my hopes up...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Software All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: