ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
This game any good?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Other Music Games -> Rock Revolution
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gohoog  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 8:01 pm    Post subject: This game any good? Reply with quote

I'm wondering if I should get this or not. normally, I would just rent it but I read a lot of reviews and a lot of them said not even worth renting. I'm just wondering if it's good for an expert drummer.
Whitt333  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you really want a fun drum game I would suggest just sticking to RB/GHWT and buy DLC. RR is a complete different experience, and I doubt you will play it for very long before you get bored and switch back to other games. RR is fun for a while but it has very low replay value.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For the drums alone, I would have to disagree.. I'm still having fun with it, and while the graphics and sound quality are not up to par with either RB1 or GHWT, its still alot of fun using all 7 lanes on the drums.

If you're just interested in playing the guitar or will not be getting the RR drumset, then I can see how you might get bored playing.
BShea  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 7:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's my review if you want an opinion that takes into consideration both Rock Band and Guitar Hero.

http://www.ultimaterockgods.com/index.php?topic=4848.0
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Other Music Games -> Rock Revolution All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: