ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Cjsteamfoo-FINISHED FSFC for medium guitar!
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
cjsteamfoo  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:33 am    Post subject: Cjsteamfoo-FINISHED FSFC for medium guitar! Reply with quote

Currently:After being long gone, I came back and FINALLY finished my FSFC for medium guitar!

0 songs left

Guitar Hero 1
Easy: 0/47
Med: 47/47 Scores

Guitar Hero 2
Easy: 0/64
Med: 64/64 Scores

Guitar Hero 80's
Easy: 0/30
Med: 30/30 Scores

Guitar Hero 3
Easy: 0/70
Med: 70/70 Scores

Guitar Hero Aerosmith
Easy: 4/41
Med: 41/41 Scores

Guitar Hero WT
Easy: 86/86 Scores
Med: 86/86 Scores

Guitar Hero Metallica
Easy: 0/49
Med: 49/49 Scores

Guitar Hero SH
Easy: 0/48
Med: 48/48 Scores

Guitar Hero 5
Easy: 0/85
Med: 85/85 Scores

Guitar Hero VH
Easy: 0/47
Med: 47/47 Scores

Bandhero
Easy: 0/65
Med: 65/65 Scores

Guitar Hero WoR
Easy; 0/93
Med: 93/93 Scores

Med FSFC: 725/725

Last edited by cjsteamfoo on Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:35 pm; edited 94 times in total
FinalAeon  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're doing really good so far. I wish you the best of luck battling it out with Mick and chemmajr. I won't be joining in YET but I'll come around to it eventuall - even if it takes me a few weeks/months. Hopefully the computer generated paths will be released by then. And for the best paths I figured out (SB and HFT) check the official WT SP thread around page 60: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=80470
You guys can probably perfect what I have but I don't have the time nor patience for pathing anymore.

EDIT: Just noticed you asking me about the HFT path in that very same topic. Just bu looking at it, I can say that it will be less. Unless there are tempo changes, making the SP run out slower in the parts your path would activate on, you'd really be missing out on easy points.

Last edited by FinalAeon on Tue Jan 06, 2009 6:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
chemmajr  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im right there with Aeon. I just got back to GH3 medium... since i can now select squeeze. haha But yea it would be very helpful if you posted your paths in the WT SP topic!. That would save me time and I would definitely join in the competition the best I could. And as for WTE nice job lol

like if you take an orange and jab forks into either side, it's not an orange any more....it's some kind of cyborg fruit

ACCOMPLISHMENTS!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: bigwilly13x
cjsteamfoo  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 5:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FinalAeon wrote:
You're doing really good so far. I wish you the best of luck battling it out with Mick and chemmajr. I won't be joining in YET but I'll come around to it eventuall - even if it takes me a few weeks/months. Hopefully the computer generated paths will be released by then. And for the best paths I figured out (SB and HFT) check the official WT SP thread around page 60: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=80470
You guys can probably perfect what I have but I don't have the time nor patience for pathing anymore.

EDIT: Just noticed you asking me about the HFT path in that very same topic. Just bu looking at it, I can say that it will be less. Unless there are tempo changes, making the SP run out slower in the parts your path would activate on, you'd really be missing out on easy points.

Ya thanks for the luck I will probably need it. Even if you and chemmajr don't join quite yet I will still have a tough time with Mick...haha. Yea I saw your SB and HFT paths, and after I looked at the chart I saw that my path was...a lot worse. My brother actually made it while I was playing it. So he was sort of rushed. Just the ending was the bad part though. And congrats on your two FCs on Medium. Those are the hardest songs on medium difficulty, so you won't have a problem with the other songs. Have a good break...haha. I already took my break, I just got back to it when GHWT came out, and I stopped in the middle of playing Hard on RB2.

chemmajr wrote:
Im right there with Aeon. I just got back to GH3 medium... since i can now select squeeze. haha But yea it would be very helpful if you posted your paths in the WT SP topic!. That would save me time and I would definitely join in the competition the best I could. And as for WTE nice job lol

Ya I saw that, you got like 5 straight global first, congrats. You are about to pass Lemon, less than 2000. I still can't believe that your scores were so good without select squeezing. Was your Satch Boogie score select or tilt squeezing? Good luck with GH3M. Alright, I'll just start posting the paths in the SP topic. Hopefully you aren';t Guitared out by the time you finish. Haha.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 6:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cjsteamfoo wrote:

Ya I saw that, you got like 5 straight global first, congrats. You are about to pass Lemon, less than 2000. I still can't believe that your scores were so good without select squeezing. Was your Satch Boogie score select or tilt squeezing? Good luck with GH3M. Alright, I'll just start posting the paths in the SP topic. Hopefully you aren';t Guitared out by the time you finish. Haha.

Yea i was on a roll tonight with firsts. Thanks!. But i will need some luck to pass lemon cause he has about 1k more than me on TTFaF. I will need to reFC that with a better score than i already have which wont be easy. And my Satch score was tilting... cause i couldnt get the select thing in WT as of yet. Hopefully I will cause I want to compete with you and Mick who seem to have the hang of it already.

like if you take an orange and jab forks into either side, it's not an orange any more....it's some kind of cyborg fruit

ACCOMPLISHMENTS!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: bigwilly13x
cjsteamfoo  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 6:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

chemmajr wrote:
cjsteamfoo wrote:

Yea i was on a roll tonight with firsts. Thanks!. But i will need some luck to pass lemon cause he has about 1k more than me on TTFaF. I will need to reFC that with a better score than i already have which wont be easy. And my Satch score was tilting... cause i couldnt get the select thing in WT as of yet. Hopefully I will cause I want to compete with you and Mick who seem to have the hang of it already.

Haha it's gonna sound awkward but I used my pinky for the select button because that is what I did with the GH and GH2 guitar. I fail at trying to use the side of my palm.

That re-fc of TTFaF is gonna be tough. At least you know that you can FC it though, but I guess the pressure of good squeezing will be tough to overcome. Although since you have gone to select squeezing I'm sure if you get an FC than you will be up there or even pass Lemon. I tried it once and I think I got like 98% first try. Which doesn't seem that bad except for the 50+ overstrums I had. I am just not that good at staying consistant with strumming. Usually though, once I FC a section or song, I can FC it repetitively after that.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 6:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cjsteamfoo wrote:

That re-fc of TTFaF is gonna be tough. At least you know that you can FC it though, but I guess the pressure of good squeezing will be tough to overcome. Although since you have gone to select squeezing I'm sure if you get an FC than you will be up there or even pass Lemon. I tried it once and I think I got like 98% first try. Which doesn't seem that bad except for the 50+ overstrums I had. I am just not that good at staying consistant with strumming. Usually though, once I FC a section or song, I can FC it repetitively after that.

I am really consistent at most of the song... the only troubles i really have are a few awkward sections in the solo and the trill thing at the end of twin solo. Otherwise im good. But yea I dont think that I will beat Lemon on that song cause he can just double squeeze on songs like that with ease... I was trying to get the FC today and had a great run but messed up twin. So it might come eventually.

In regards to your sig. you better get on getting first quickly on medium cause mick is almost done with the career.

ACCOMPLISHMENTS!
cjsteamfoo  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 6:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haha yea I will probably change that. I made that sig when I was still on Christmas vacation and Mick wasn't in the picture. I just don't have time right now. I'll play this weekend, but it will be too late. O well I did it on easy difficulty so that I can be proud of.

Edit: Haha you posted the same bug I did about Mick's 1st that was shown as 2nd.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 12:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yay...Just got the 1st 144k on Stillborn Med. Beat Mick by 350, and he thought there were only 16 more points...haha

Stillborn Med.

Put a link because the pic is humongous...haha. But it is first globally.

Last edited by cjsteamfoo on Sat Jan 10, 2009 4:44 am; edited 1 time in total
chemmajr  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 12:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NICE! lol its always a good feeling outsqueezing Mick on a song.

ACCOMPLISHMENTS!
cjsteamfoo  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 4:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yea, but it is even better when you do it two times in a row...haha. I squeezed in a chord, for an extra 400 points.

Here is BYOB Medium...could be optimal.

Smaller pic this time...

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 4:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cjsteamfoo wrote:
Smaller pic this time...

Yes, please do something about the Stillborn pic. You don't wanna stretch the screen on the page with your OP, it's so obnoxious.

Anyway, good job on the first. Feels good, don't it? I wish I was a good squeezer, but I can't whammy worth shit.
cjsteamfoo  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 4:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes it feels great when work pays off. Especially since Mick has been taking my firsts all this week. I will regain them. By the way I put a url instead of the image...so it doesn't take up the whole page.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 4:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah, so you get firsts a lot, eh? (at least more than me, anyway. ) Any tips on how to whammy effectively? I think I could potentially be a good squeezer, but I am just abysmal at whammying and I loose so much SP that way.

EDIT: Also, can you play difficulties higher than medium? Do you just play lower so you can squeeze your ass off?
cjsteamfoo  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 5:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheThirdDay wrote:
Ah, so you get firsts a lot, eh? (at least more than me, anyway. ) Any tips on how to whammy effectively? I think I could potentially be a good squeezer, but I am just abysmal at whammying and I loose so much SP that way.

I actually just figured out, a couple weeks ago, how to whammy better. I used to whammy with just my index finger, but now, at least on easy and medium difficulty, I set all four fingers on the whammy bar. When I was just using my index finger I was whammying late and losing whammy, especially on many consistant SP Hold notes. I hit the SP hold about .25 beats early and immediatly start whammying. I don't know what difficulty you play on but it is good to start practicing this on easy and medium first, than you will get good enough to do it.

By the way on Hard and Expert difficulty it is best to keep you index finger on the strum bar with your thumb and let your other three fingers on the whammy bar, just in case there is alt-strumming.

EDIT: I can play on hard. I am 3rd on What I've Done, got the double squeeze missed ticks. Also, check out RB Hard Guitar.
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 1 of 12

Jump to: