ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Slow Ride
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Guitar Hero III -> Easy
View previous topic :: View next topic  
chemmajr  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zezerex wrote:
how do you know hen to use sttar power cause i have no idea what nn green means and all that stuff

2 - NN
2 - 5th G
3 - NN
2 - NN

this means that you get 2 SP phrases and then activate on the Next Note. Then get 2 SP phrases and activate on the fifth green note. And so on.

like if you take an orange and jab forks into either side, it's not an orange any more....it's some kind of cyborg fruit

ACCOMPLISHMENTS!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: bigwilly13x
pradovsky  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excuse me I'm french people and I'm not sure well understand the means of the word squeeze so if someone can help me. Thanks in advance.
chemmajr  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pradovsky wrote:
Excuse me I'm french people and I'm not sure well understand the means of the word squeeze so if someone can help me. Thanks in advance.

This should help you a lot

like if you take an orange and jab forks into either side, it's not an orange any more....it's some kind of cyborg fruit

ACCOMPLISHMENTS!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: bigwilly13x
pradovsky  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 7:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thnaks you very much for this topic now this is more clear in my mind for squeeze's technic.
chrisjw13  

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 10:45 am    Post subject: aargh! Reply with quote

oh my god...

i'm 5th in the current tournament.
im stuck with the notes when they say

eg:

2-1st yellow

does this mean activate on exactly the 1st yellow or just before ?????????????????? please help someone
chemmajr  

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 1:30 pm    Post subject: Re: aargh! Reply with quote

chrisjw13 wrote:
oh my god...

i'm 5th in the current tournament.
im stuck with the notes when they say

eg:

2-1st yellow

does this mean activate on exactly the 1st yellow or just before ?????????????????? please help someone

it means activate just on the first yellow or even just after or in other words you would squeeze the note. This is everything you need to know about squeezing.

ACCOMPLISHMENTS!
bballkid01  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 2:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok seriously why do u wanna know the sp path for slow ride.... ON EASY??? lollol epic fail.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger PSN Name: bbalkid01
chemmajr  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 3:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bballkid01 wrote:
ok seriously why do u wanna know the sp path for slow ride.... ON EASY??? lollol epic fail.

Well many people actually squeeze and try to get optimal scores on Easy. therefore an Sp on easy is quite essential to getting those scores. Its just like medium... Why do i squeeze medium? because its fun and challenging for me as well as many other people on this site.

ACCOMPLISHMENTS!
BA142  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 4:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bballkid01 wrote:

this post is epic fail...stop hatin man. a lot of very talented players play lower difficulties to squeeze and such. its a lot more competitive than you think obv
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: BUB142
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Guitar Hero III -> Easy All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: