ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Games hardly any know of
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Gaming Discussion (Non-Music Games)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
npuesey  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 3:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Serious sam for the gamecube and ps2. I have never heard anyone talk about that game but i played it and it was amazing lol.

Wii Sports
3/8/09 I will always Remem... Crap i forgot..
cdylan13  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 5:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

All the odd games I got were RPGs.

First was RPG Maker for PS1. Utter garbage. Couldn't make shit lol.

Legend of Dragoon was mentioned earlier. I got stuck on the Silver or white or something dragon, although I found a glitch where you can actually walk around the room without fighting it. Never beat it but it was great.

Grandia II. It was apparently a port from the Dreamcast, I got it for PS2. It was a fun Japanese-esque RPG, however it was very glitchy and it pulled an FF8 on me.

Dark Cloud. Honestly I'm not sure if this was popular or not, regardless its a great game.

I also had Erghiez or however its spelled.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: cdylanSH
thecolonel  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 6:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cdylan13 wrote:

Legend of Dragoon was mentioned earlier. I got stuck on the Silver or white or something dragon, although I found a glitch where you can actually walk around the room without fighting it. Never beat it but it was great.

The divine dragon, I believe.
That one was a bitch. Not as bad as that flying chick at the middle of the second game.
I loved this game
My favorite game ever.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: the colonel11
guitarroker  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac081793 wrote:
guitarroker wrote:

That was a great game.

I liked Zone of the Enders: Second Runner. It was really crazy action and the story was pretty good too. Kept me interested.

BEST MECH GAME EVER

Sorry I made you look like an asshole but I suspect you were talking about Call of Cthulhu: Dark Corners of the Earth, I just felt my post was kinda dull I wanted to redo it but I had to go to sleep so I stuck with "....", if not then you were probably just being funny but you know now what game I was talking about.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did anyone here play the old DOS game The Adventures of Willy Beamish? It was a cartoonish puzzle game. That thing kicked my ass for an entire summer!!! And back then there was no such thing as a walkthrough. The best you could get back in my day was the old hint books for Sierra games that had those stupid red lenses you had to look through to read the answers to the questions. God I'm old.
Master-Tesuch  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bloody Roar 2, anyone? Best combat system I've ever seen, and I don't know anyone whose heard of it. It was by Hudson, for the PS1. It was my favorite game for 6 months, I obsessed and got really good. Like, kick your ass and knock you out in six seconds without taking a hit, good.

<----- One of the hardest banners to earn on ScoreHero!!! The story is pretty good anyway, go ahead, give it a try!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: Master Tesuch
altairian  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

npuesey wrote:
Serious sam for the gamecube and ps2. I have never heard anyone talk about that game but i played it and it was amazing lol.

Serious Sam is AMAZING. I have it for PC, bought it for like 5 bucks and it's one of the best purchases I've ever made. Perfect game for picking up and just slaughtering masses of random baddies. I love that you can keep saves handy for all of your favorite massive encounters, my personal favorite is the one where you're in basically a long outdoor hallway and you get rushed by a couple hundred of the skeleton horse things. So intense running from them trying to take them all out without blowing yourself up in the process XD

The last boss is a bit disappointing, but actually getting to him is pretty damn tough so that makes up for it imo

Feel free to add me on XBL - GT: altairian
Currently working on RB2 guitar, and occasional vox
stumper93  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Titanic: Adventure Out of Time for the PC

I can't even count how many times I beat this game...it had like 6 different endings....and was such a fun game....still play it every once in a while just to see how fast I can complete it...

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 1:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

stumper93 wrote:

I loved this game so much! It was an amazing adventure game where you could actually lose in several ways! First time I played I ended up only being able to get one of the three items I was supposed to get.

Anyway, underappreciated but awesome game, Ogre Battle 64, and kudos to whoever remembers the subtitle.
markvandam  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

'No-one Can Stop Mr Domino' PS1 - I can't access Youtube at work, but there should be some videos. Go round a circular course laying dominos, then when you have looped back set off the chain reaction, special events would happen when domino's fell at certain places. I completed perfect runs, on all levels (only 6 or 7, I think) with all characters. Not that hard, but very fun. Apart from people I showed it to no-one else ever played it that I have met. I must have been one of the only people in the UK to ever own this.

'Weaponlord' SNES/Genesis(Megadrive Dammit!) - Multipart fatality fighting game - Me and a friend got this and played it to death. After a fight, having to input 5 or 6 commands to complete the fatality chain was good fun. (Not sure if this would be on Youtube, but I have an emulator version)

'Unirally / Uniracers' SNES (Depending where you were) - Highly underrated & needs a sequel, but it will never happen (Try Googling it - Curse you Pixar!) getting this on an emulator is one of the best nostalgia trips I have ever had.

'Alien Breed' Amiga 500 - Top down shooting game, that may have been 'inspired/ripped off from the Aliens film in tone. I have my grandad to thank for this one (groovy 60 year old grandad getting me into games)

I will also throw Disgaea in. You may have heard of it, especially as the 3rd game is coming out on PS3 in future, but in the UK I had to search for 2 months to find a used copy, but then I got the 2nd on launch day.
Prinnys are the best
Velocity92C  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Asheron's Call. Without a doubt the best MMO ever made.

Things that suck : Christianity, metal music, iPhones, Twitter, WoW, anime, 9/11 conspiracies and most of all, censorship.
Kinitawowi  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

markvandam wrote:
'Alien Breed' Amiga 500 - Top down shooting game, that may have been 'inspired/ripped off from the Aliens film in tone. I have my grandad to thank for this one (groovy 60 year old grandad getting me into games)

I've got a remake of this for the PC (Alien Breed: Obliteration, I think it was called). It's awesome.

My Crapchievements Thread GOAL: The Log [Beast And The Harlot 4.7*]
"Our Father, who art in Heaven... please, stay there." - Saint Etienne, New Thing
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Kinitawowi64
theleadguitarist  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 4:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sled Storm (ps1)
Downhill Domination(ps2)
Coolboarders 3(ps1)
Just a few of my favourites, they bring back memories
Squirrel  

Location: Wyano, PA (Come visit! My gameroom is always open.)

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 4:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would like to add Tapper (Also Root Beer Tapper) to the list, for arcade. its also on xbox live arcade.

Amazing game, hard as hell, cute theme to it. Its a staple of classic gaming.
LordAnarchy  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 4:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heddon2 wrote:
stumper93 wrote:

Anyway, underappreciated but awesome game, Ogre Battle 64, and kudos to whoever remembers the subtitle.

person of lordly caliber, i still play the game, definitly one of my favorite games on the system.

one game for the 360 that not many people have play is the godfather. its kind of gta style, but i like it better and i thought it was really fun.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Gaming Discussion (Non-Music Games) All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 9 of 10

Jump to: