ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
L'Via L'Viaquez, La Bamba and Escuela de Calor simple guide

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Vocals
View previous topic :: View next topic  
r1vero  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 1:01 am    Post subject: L'Via L'Viaquez, La Bamba and Escuela de Calor simple guide Reply with quote

First of all I want to start saying that excuse my grammar, I'm mexican, I do know enlgish but it is not my foreign language.

If you want a good score at this songs, continue reading, if you really dont care it is pointless from this on.

Ok first thing you've gotta know of this is the fact that in spanish (italian, portuguesse, etc) that the A is pronounced as E, and that the E is pronounced as an I, and in fact you have to take off all the accent you have, (bad luck for brits, australians and south US people), I'M NOT SAYING IT IS IMPOSSIBLE, but harder, anyways.

Next thing I highly recommend you is to take off all the vol off the record, and keep the music high.

Now more into the song, look at the next example:
Para bailar la bamba se necesita una poca de gracia
Phora boylar la bhamba zee nisisita uhna pouca di grasia
If you read the 2nd line in ENGLISH, you are saying very closely the first line.

What you need is really to say what you hear, DO NOT READ thats a big mistake, so I recommend you to move the lag calibration so you can sing what you hear, that makes it a LOT easier, for you that dont speak english, so just read this guide and I can assume you a better performance, but not quite perfect.

PS: I will get Xbawx Mic, cause I dont have one, but when I play at my friend's house, I did 190k~ on sightread in L'Via L'Viaquez

Have fun! Any question, shoot it!!
ZEFFER13  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 12:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In spanish isnt A pronounced more like AHH, E pronounced like the English letter A, and I pronounced more like E?

Im not a very good spanish speaker but this is what my ears pick up.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: ZEFFER13 Wii Friend Code: 210568002975
dore  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

a = ah
e = eh
i = ee
o = oh
u - oooo
y = ee

Spanish reads very phonetically so it's not too hard to do as long as you know how the vowels work.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unless you are talking about guitar/drums/bass 190k isn't even possible on L'via L'Viaquez, pronunciation doesn't matter on vocals anyway. This is a pointless thread.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Vocals All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: