ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Which do you guys like better: Coke or Pepsi?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Thread Hall of Fame
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HylianHero  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 8:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alakaiser wrote:
HylianHero wrote:
Alakaiser wrote:
HylianHero wrote:
Dude. Seriously.

Stop bringin in fuckin outside arguments. WE DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR PERSONAL LIFE. If you wanna cry about your personal life, go write a song, fold your hair over your eyes, and go put on some fuckin eyeliner.

You can't even defend your own fuckin soda anymore.

Like you would know, emokid. I bet you spend your weekends at home while your friends are out having a good time, listening to fucking Linkin Park and Fall Out Boy.

I believe it was you who was goin on in IRC about how fucking good the FOB concert's gonna be. Emo bastard.

Yeah, but I wouldn't have talked about it if you didn't give me the link for the tickets and begged me to buy them for you.

You know what. Fuck it. So what if I like Fall Out Boy. I love Joseph Trohman.

Now that you don't have any fuckin leverage on me you emo bastard, go back and slink away into your WoW.

blazelust wrote:
You DO have a drinking problem, Kaiser. Drinking to get drunk EVERY NIGHT is having a drinking problem. And don't give me that 'I can quit whenever I want' shit, because I've heard it before. From YOU. Fucking pathetic.

I'm not a fucking pothead. I told you that was my roommate's! This is the problem with you, you never trusted me. I told you the check was in the fucking mail! Blame it on the postal system, not me! But nooo, you had to show that you have no fucking faith in your own fucking girlfriend. This is why you can't keep one. I should've listened to Phr34k, he told me all about you.

And he's ten times the man you are, too.

Fuck this. I'm taking this to PM.

Please. I just enjoy the occasional Rum and coke. COKE, not Pepsi. You don't know what I do when I'm not around you.

And you want to talk about fucking denial? I know that check's not in the mail. You haven't even had a job in years. I heard you overdrafted the last time you bought a coffee. Paying something like 30 bucks for a coffee? Yeah...totally not a pothead. Why don't you just go to fucking Denny's now and have something to eat. Fucking munchies.

I'm glad we're done...you're nothing but a bad influence.

Want to see totally exciting updates in my life in 140 characters or less? Check out my Twitter!
popemobile  

OMG WoW

that might be too far
trofl  

CornStarch wrote:
Phr34k wrote:
I think Diet Coke wins for best pop. Advertisements say so!

everyone who's touched a keyboard knows that thats completely photoshopped. You can tell becuase that is not a woman, its obviously stupid kaiser...

And she's got sharp knees.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: wxtrofl
krimsunmunkeys  

Location: The Hall of the SH Council... watching... (not really)

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 8:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alakaiser wrote:
krimsunmunkeys wrote:
Alakaiser wrote:
HylianHero wrote:
Dude. Seriously.

Stop bringin in fuckin outside arguments. WE DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR PERSONAL LIFE. If you wanna cry about your personal life, go write a song, fold your hair over your eyes, and go put on some fuckin eyeliner.

You can't even defend your own fuckin soda anymore.

Like you would know, emokid. I bet you spend your weekends at home while your friends are out having a good time, listening to fucking Linkin Park and Fall Out Boy.

Oh shut the fuck up. No one cares. Just go back to your room cut yourself you emo fag.

What the hell do you know? I know you photoshop all of your Guitar Hero scores anyway.

What? This clearly isn't fake.

I think the Coke's ruined your fucking eyesight, and it's probably ruined your other fucking senses because you continue to fight for cans of goddamn dog piss.
Alakaiser  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 8:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HylianHero wrote:

Now that you don't have any fuckin leverage on me you emo bastard, go back and slink away into your WoW.

WoW's a great game, and the people I met in that game are better than any of the fucking losers on this forum. I mean...fuck, you guys ban anyone who doesn't have a camera, and you endorse hyper-speed? Fuck. That.

Want to see totally exciting updates in my life in 140 characters or less? Check out my Twitter!
Alakaiser  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 8:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

krimsunmunkeys wrote:

What? This clearly isn't fake.

I think the Coke's ruined your fucking eyesight, and it's probably ruined your other fucking senses because you continue to fight for cans of goddamn dog piss.

Thanks for proving my point. Enjoy your ban.

HylianHero  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 8:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alakaiser wrote:
HylianHero wrote:

WoW's a great game, and the people I met in that game are better than any of the fucking losers on this forum. I mean...fuck, you guys ban anyone who doesn't have a camera, and you endorse hyper-speed? Fuck. That.

I'm sure a bunch of fuckin nerds who don't have lives are sure to be better than us. At least we play a game that's fuckin socially acceptable.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 8:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alakaiser wrote:
HylianHero wrote:

Yeah, WoW is a great game, for a digital turd. Try getting with the times. Everyone knows that even Big Rigs: Over The Hill Racing is better than WoW.
popemobile  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 8:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey guys who am I?

Fuckin Fuckin Fuckin Fuckin Fuckin Fuckin Fuckin Fuckin Fuckin
Alakaiser  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 8:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HylianHero wrote:
Alakaiser wrote:
HylianHero wrote:

I'm sure a bunch of fuckin nerds who don't have lives are sure to be better than us. At least we play a game that's fuckin socially acceptable.

Fuckin' nerds? Says the people who go to Best Buy to show off, and have everyone tell them that they play too much. I mean...christ. Who the fuck cares about squeezing fucking notes? No one outside of this site gives a rats ass about squeezing 4 fucking points out of I Love Rock and Roll.

blazelust  

Alakaiser wrote:
blazelust wrote:
You DO have a drinking problem, Kaiser. Drinking to get drunk EVERY NIGHT is having a drinking problem. And don't give me that 'I can quit whenever I want' shit, because I've heard it before. From YOU. Fucking pathetic.

I'm not a fucking pothead. I told you that was my roommate's! This is the problem with you, you never trusted me. I told you the check was in the fucking mail! Blame it on the postal system, not me! But nooo, you had to show that you have no fucking faith in your own fucking girlfriend. This is why you can't keep one. I should've listened to Phr34k, he told me all about you.

And he's ten times the man you are, too.

Fuck this. I'm taking this to PM.

Please. I just enjoy the occasional Rum and coke. COKE, not Pepsi. You don't know what I do when I'm not around you.

And you want to talk about fucking denial? I know that check's not in the mail. You haven't even had a job in years. I heard you overdrafted the last time you bought a coffee. Paying something like 30 bucks for a coffee? Yeah...totally not a pothead. Why don't you just go to fucking Denny's now and have something to eat. Fucking munchies.

I'm glad we're done...you're nothing but a bad influence.

Since when have I ever paid thirty bucks in one sitting in my LIFE? I'm not a fucking splurger, like YOU. I can actually manage my money. At least I know how to balance my fucking checkbook. Do you even OWN a checkbook? No? What a fucking surprise. Irresponsible cunt. Of course, you'll try to pin this on me, too. Because you're like that.
trofl  

popemobile wrote:
Hey guys who am I?

Your mom?
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: wxtrofl
popemobile  

8 points Kaiser

get it right
Alakaiser  

popemobile wrote:
Hey guys who am I?

Please. You're just pissed because you can't beat ES or Krim at any songs.

Hell, even Chris is going to beat your ass soon.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Thread Hall of Fame All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 8 of 10

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Copyright © 2006-2024 ScoreHero, LLC
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy