Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Tidus' WoR XVox: Epic songs for epic friends! [GH Vox FSFC]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 90, 91, 92  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
tidus  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Velocity - Okay man, if I borrow you my LTMR skills, I'm borrowing my Dualshock skills as well. How 'bout it?

Lili - Thank you! It's *never* late to get a taste of your kindness. As if I wasn't the one who knew in 1st hand via Facebook that you would leave home for 3 days to enjoy the holidays...and as if I didn't have put the holidays in 1st plan as well. Well, as you noted, an annoying glitch erased everything between the commas, so you could see part of an old update, some new FC's I got on the 1st week of that rivalry with our muchachos. I need to check if I'm ahead of *every* girl really. That's my fav. GH3 bonus song as well. As for the Freebird banner, I'm not gonna lie, I fought hard for it.

| 57 RB1 on-disk FC's, plus 4 RB Vox FGFC's. No way I don't feel accomplished! =)
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: TidusKamikaze
sentimentalgeek  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tidus!! You're as freeeee as a biiiiird now!!

I read your update before but kept forgetting to reply! Haven't been over on this side of ScoreHero much lately. But I hope to make it up to you. You've been such a dedicated friend to me on ScoreHero and YouTube! I'm very lucky to be one of the contributors to your FreeBird status!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: SG Lammy
tidus  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Erin - Why thank you, ma'am! No worries. I also had my time to get busy and not hanging on in here for too long. You really helped me to rise my enthusiasm on the forums. Ya know, my friends are something much greater than something (or perhaps someone) which gets in the way to discourage me. I'm glad to see these words from you. I hope to make it up to you on the YT department. Haven't enough time to watch your newest vids yet!

@Lili: I checked the PotR overall rankings, and I caught myself ahead of every girl I know but Rachel. She's actually on the middle of the infamous 370006 party, and to outsqueeze her, I need to hit at least one of the double squeezes, an almost impossible task. I can even get that tie, but I'm a tick-dropping overlord

By the way, I plan to get back to GH soon. I'll start doing some GHAM squeezing if I feel like.

| 57 RB1 on-disk FC's, plus 4 RB Vox FGFC's. No way I don't feel accomplished! =)
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: TidusKamikaze
tidus  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump for Closer Upperbound +12.

blakstang98  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Woooo, awesome work on the Closer +12 effort on a standard controller! Maybe Bedlam will see this, he loves Closer, lol. See, the squeezing is coming around, and with GH3, the activations can be really late. Nice work though tidus, shuyin, whoever you are, lol!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh NICE!! You can has moar squeeze? All you guys who can squeeze are amazing to me. And then to do it on the standard controller is just another level. That's cool that you were able to find a strategy to make it easier for you. Congratulations!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: SG Lammy
tidus  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 5:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dan and Erin, thank you two, a bunch!

Very well, GH1 party goes crazy, time to join it for a while, as a precursor of what will come next. Of course I'm getting back to the normal programmation

I used an alternative for towel trick. As I play on a gamestore and I feared trouble...I had an idea with my unsplittable cap! I covered my own vision using the front of the cap so I can see half of the screen. Maybe not as effective as the towel, but holy crap...I've gotten so much better!

This is really the GH1X FC #2. My 1st GH1X FC submitted was I Love Rock & Roll, someday in 2007. I got this on Hard, and I realized the song was pretty identical, only the missing green note before final chorus, one of the fills with B notes instead of BO chords and the chord transitions going RB RY RB. Solo, my worst part, was pretty much the same, I just had problem with the part AFTER the strummy RB's.

And, Take It Off is doomed to fall real soon. In one of the runs I missed the very last note of the triplets, which end with a pesky YR. I don't have score 'cause I wanted the FC so bad and restarted. Not bad though, from a measly 97/98% I went to improve with -1, -2, -3...

More soon!

Last edited by tidus on Thu Feb 26, 2009 12:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
RJUCPU  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 5:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome FC Tidus!! I love this song, nicely done. TIO is pesky on all difficulties it seems >_< I'm certain you'll get it soon

Keep up the great work! I'll be watching for that new FC update ;)

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 5:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congratulations on Cavemen Rejoice, Tidus! TIO seems like a very annoying one - it would be awesome to have it as your GH1X FC#3! xD That's great that you're so much better at it now. I like your cap strategy as well...

I bet there are quite a few more songs you could FC now actually! Go go Tidus!
blakstang98  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ha, drama would be really jealous if you got TiO as your 3rd FC and he's had trouble landing it and he has like 30 or something. But very impressive with the near FC of that and the FC of CR! Yeah, that bit after the strummy RB chords is annoying on hard too, it's pretty fast. Good to see the expert thread alive and well, hopefully we'll get to see some more!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RJ - Thanks a bunch! TiO is pesky, but not enough to keep me from FCing it for an entire weekend.

Erin - Thank you, ma'am! And in fact, I did it! Just go check the update, will ya? I'm working on some Expert FC's when I feel like. Expect at least 10~15.

Stang - Thanks Dan! Definitively, inb4drama. There's lot of GH1 stuff I can do, it's also great to see that I can do great things here, as long as I don't get back to GH3 without getting done with GH1.

I didn't play GH1 on Hard only. It was time to try some Expert, ya know.

This was a very coveted FC for me, since I entered Scorehero I've tried to figure out a way to get it. Well, I failed at last Saturday, after so may tries. On Sunday, I tried again a bit, and on the 1st try after giving up on trying the Decontrol Hard FC...TA-DAAAA!

FC #3

Right after TiO, I picked Infected, I love this song so much...1st try reaching the solo, FC #4. SP sucked so bad again, I'll redux this and Caveman Rejoice later.

Some SRV just for kicks and giggles. No way I can get sick of Texas Flood as I got sick of Pride and Joy, simply for the fact that I can't FC the former and can FC the later. Awesome run, I remember I barely 5*'d this, nw I get a 6.5* Hit the YB trill, blew the post-OSSOD part, missed the outro. 7* soon? Maybe.

FinalAeon  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Talk about GH1 rape! I was very surprised to see you pull off a GR2R FC so quckly but now you're continuing to get insane scores on Expert. You already got 2 FC's that I'll likely never get (Infected and Take It Off), so no need to stop now. BTW at TF score. Did you hit everything but the OSSOD on that run?

blakstang98  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats on taking TiO down and Infected! But I must say that I'm most impressed with the 6.5* effort on TF, that's just insane! It really is amazing how good some of the standard controller players can be. Like Aeon said, keep going, I'm curious to see what other scores you can get!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 12:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aeon - Thanks! In fact, I missed some stuff outside OSSOD. I think you can get Infected, just towel it up, there's only one really hard part on the solo, ya know!

Stang - Thanks man! I myself got some scores, but I'm still waiting for some feedback to put 'em up.

BA142  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice fc's man, if you can get TiO, you can get a lot more
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 90, 91, 92  Next
Page 41 of 92

Jump to: