ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Which do you guys like better: Coke or Pepsi?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Thread Hall of Fame
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Alakaiser  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 8:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

blazelust wrote:
Alakaiser wrote:
blazelust wrote:

Since when have I ever paid thirty bucks in one sitting in my LIFE? I'm not a fucking splurger, like YOU. I can actually manage my money. At least I know how to balance my fucking checkbook. Do you even OWN a checkbook? No? What a fucking surprise. Irresponsible cunt. Of course, you'll try to pin this on me, too. Because you're like that.

Uh-huh. When are you going to tell everyone about the baby, anyway? I mean...I bet it's not even mine, you fucking whore.

You know what? It's NOT yours. I'm not hiding it anymore because I don't have to worry about being seen with a fucking failure of a father.

You dirty fucking whore! I knew you were sleeping around. So who's is it? Jed? Phr34k? Hylian? Priddo?

Fuck, it's fucking Matt's, isn't it. I saw him coming onto you. You filthy whore.

Want to see totally exciting updates in my life in 140 characters or less? Check out my Twitter!
CornStarch  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 8:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

popemobile wrote:
Illinois > all

cornfields ftw

yeah, if your talking about how lame it is! Seriously, pope, if you are gonna say any place is better, its obviously anywhere in canada. The US is full of Coke freaks.
Alakaiser  

HylianHero wrote:

Rhode Island's the fuckin reject state. Rocklin's probably the size of your entire fucking state anyways.

And what the fuck is Slater Mill? Some fuckin Coke-supporting commie?

Huh, I guess while you've been stalking girls you forgot to study in fucking school. I bet you're flunking out and are going to flip burgers at McDonald's the rest of your fucking life.

Want to see totally exciting updates in my life in 140 characters or less? Check out my Twitter!
HylianHero  

CornStarch wrote:
popemobile wrote:
Illinois > all

cornfields ftw

yeah, if your talking about how lame it is! Seriously, pope, if you are gonna say any place is better, its obviously anywhere in canada. The US is full of Coke freaks.

Whoa, watch your fuckin mouth. You forget who lives in the US too.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 8:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fuck you all. Coke is better. One more thread about this shit and everyone in this thread gets banned. Krim will get banned again.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: SHPhr34k Wii Friend Code: 4837355543248763
blazelust  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 8:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alakaiser wrote:
blazelust wrote:
Alakaiser wrote:
blazelust wrote:

Since when have I ever paid thirty bucks in one sitting in my LIFE? I'm not a fucking splurger, like YOU. I can actually manage my money. At least I know how to balance my fucking checkbook. Do you even OWN a checkbook? No? What a fucking surprise. Irresponsible cunt. Of course, you'll try to pin this on me, too. Because you're like that.

Uh-huh. When are you going to tell everyone about the baby, anyway? I mean...I bet it's not even mine, you fucking whore.

You know what? It's NOT yours. I'm not hiding it anymore because I don't have to worry about being seen with a fucking failure of a father.

You dirty fucking whore! I knew you were sleeping around. So who's is it? Jed? Phr34k? Hylian? Priddo?

Fuck, it's fucking Matt's, isn't it. I saw him coming onto you. You filthy whore.

Everyone comes onto me here, Kaiser! Considering that most of you haven't seen a girl since GH1 came out! And did you defend me once? NO! You sat around and acted like me being the community slut was a normal thing. And now you're on my ass when it's actually true?! Fuck you! ES's genes are far superior to yours!
Phr34k  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 8:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GOD DAMNIT YOU FUCKING NINJA! EVERYONE IS BANNED...
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: SHPhr34k Wii Friend Code: 4837355543248763
Matt  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What the fucking hell?!!

I go to sleep, and when I wake up there is 10 pages of absolute crap sitting in general chat? WHAT THE FUCKING HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Thread Hall of Fame All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
Page 10 of 10

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Copyright © 2006-2024 ScoreHero, LLC
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy