ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Rock and Roll All Nite

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Guitar Hero III -> Expert
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JCirri  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 12:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Note Chart
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: JCirri821 Wii Friend Code: 1455611809021899
anterth  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not too sure about the whammying, or the path. I think this one skips 3 sp phrases (YIKES ) but there are plenty in here. For the activation in 73, just whammy until the meter is ready to be used and then blow it. Not exactly sure when that would happen but it should. Im interested to hear any feedback on this one, as this path was a challenge to create. Good Luck!!

thanks Karatechess!!
pucktheduck  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVu7JZ3FCnU

Chadcasket and slayer8462 did this. This is in 1st as of now, but they missed a lot of whammy and dropped a few holds, so I think the score can be much better.

EDIT: Wait, this is anterth's path! Anyways, 400K is definitely possible, if not much more.
kmbrunskill  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 5:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

They whammied fine, its just online you cant see the other person's blue. It shows up normal.

But we can still beat it.
zsjostrom35  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 5:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

anterth wrote:
Not too sure about the whammying, or the path. I think this one skips 3 sp phrases (YIKES ) but there are plenty in here. For the activation in 73, just whammy until the meter is ready to be used and then blow it. Not exactly sure when that would happen but it should. Im interested to hear any feedback on this one, as this path was a challenge to create. Good Luck!!

For the activation in 73, it's better to whammy the whole sustain and activate right on the GR toward the end of that measure. You still won't get the whole sustain at the end of that chorus, and the extra whammy means more ticks under star power. Other than that, this is exactly what we used for first; seems very solid.
Téa: (Thinking) Look at him undressing me with his eyes! I wonder what he's thinking...
Yami: (Thinking) MAN, I hate milkshakes! (Squeezes milkshake cup) Die, milkshake, die! That's right, milkshake: you have been defeated! Now you go to milkshake prison!
My guides: BIF 5* | Most Impulsive Expert Guide Ever | Guide to Writing Guides | NfMH 5* | Practice Mode | My Curse FC | GH3 Co-op Squeezing
Proud Christian
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Guitar Hero III -> Expert All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: