Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Llama: I'm trying this again
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 80, 81, 82  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
LlamaYip  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:08 pm    Post subject: Llama: I'm trying this again Reply with quote

Note: Anytime someone calls our house, we lose internet so when that happens the stream cuts out. It comes back in a bit so if my stream cuts out without warning, just hang in there a bit. Thanks!
www.ustream.tv/channel/llamayip-does-stuff
14583.png

May 21st, 2017
Wow. First bump in like, 3.5 years.

Quick update: I graduated college and am about to start my Master's program. It's fun stuff and I guess I'm about to be an adult. Ouch.

Anyways, I've been playing Guitar Hero during my time here at home and have been trying to squeeze through GH2. It's been fun and I came up with this: this is like a 24th place of Gemini on hard lol. Nothing special but I'm still getting back into it. It feels good to make a video again.

Hi everybody :)

December 3rd, 2013
Happy Holidays Everyone :)

So I FC'ed Knights of Cydonia, and the run wasn't an amazing squeezing run but I'm glad I at least got it. I'm pretty sure this is FC #65 (NFMH and TTL) but I'm going to squeeze through the whole game and enter scores just to makes sure. I wasn't shaking nearly as much as I was for The Way It Ends but this sure was good to get.

I also FC'ed Prisoner of Society, but that's more overdue than anything and was a horrible score so I'm not super proud.

Other thing...

HOLY CRAP I had a -2 run of Raining Blood and I missed in Mosh 1, which means I FCed Flood! I have absolutely NO consistency on that song so I can't promise the FC is going to come soon but...

68/70 is gonna happen. :)

One more thing, I signed up for GHWT leagues and Im PUMPED.

November 25th, 2013
I got first place on Get Ready 2 Rokk on Hard! (The picture link is on the Scores Page)

I'm back home for Thanksgiving, and I don't have my 360 so I dug the PS2 out of the closet and found GH1. I came painfully close to FC's of Crossroads and Frakenstein (0_0) on Expert but I couldn't quite hit it. Then, I noodled around on Hard for a little bit, and I came up with this first place!

The key is to pause to avoid the activation delay on the last activation, and that gets you +200. So really my first is very vulnerable because my ticks are super weak.

But more importantly.... I'm squeezing all kinds of shizzz ;)

Also, I was playing GH3H TTFAF for a little bit (yeah, that's right) and I managed a -8 run where I missed a couple bad spots (which means I hit a lot of hard spots)! It's going to take a while before I build up the consistency again for it, and I KNOW that I ALWAYS tease the FC and then back off... but it's still not completely out of the question. I promise that one day, voidedalive2x can take that out of his sig.

ONE MORE THING: So I'm not sure if he's going to update his thread, but sonicboom139 FC'ed Institutionalized for his 58th FC. He says he's back to retirement again after that but... we'll see ;)

November 19th, 2013
Some more new news.

I FC'ed TWIE! And my friend happened to be recording when I was playing so he got the whole thing on camera, reaction and all, and it'll be up on YouTube whenever we can figure out how to email the file properly (it was taken on his iPhone (don't worry, the quality isn't THAT bad)). I think it's probably my best Expert FC (so far), hopefully that doesn't stay that way for a long time hah but MAN I'm happy to get that FC . I think the score is like, 33rd place or something.

I also FC'ed Demolition Man (and got 4th place) for GHWT FC #72. The next songs I should FC are definitely NSTB and Soul Doubt, both of which are so frustrating to me and neither of which are incredibly hard but just overall annoying to me. I could also see Pull Me Under, SAF, BYOB, and Stranglehold happening not too long after.

I'll keep everyone updated. Yay

November 16th, 2013
Hey guys! Long time to update. So here's a few things I've done since the last time I posted in the thread.

I've been squeezing GHWT a little bit. I got 3rd places on Living on a Prayer, The One I Love, One Armed Scissor, 5th on Santeria, and improved a 4th place on Spiderwebs.

I also have 71 FCs in the game so I think I am going to make a push for 80. I do believe I have the capability to hit 85 (-Satch) but I'll take it one step at a time (er, maybe 9 steps at a time haha).

I also had another late solo choke on The Way It Ends so I know I'm getting close to that FC. It'll happen soon I know it :D

Another really cool thing: I found sonicboom139 here on campus, and he and I played together a little bit a couple days ago. He's an awesome player; he has like 58 FCs in GH2, 27 in GH80s and 63 in GH3. We may be doing some CoOp just for the heck of it so look out for that.

October 26th, 2013
Wow. Ten months since my last update.

Basically this is what has happened since then: I graduated high school, and now I attend Vanderbilt University in Nashville. After two months here, I decided that it would be worth my while to bring my Xbox and a couple games to school (2, 3, A, WT, M, SH, VH, 5, WoR, BH). A friend provided me with his 360 LP and GH5tar and they're awesome!

So the first song we played to goof around was a Pro-Faceoff run of Cult of Personality. He's pretty good, he got like 97% of so.

I FC'ed the song for the first time ever. I didn't go for score but I only missed like 600 points overall (368414). I'm not sure if I have 63 FC's in GH3X or not or exactly what the number is but we'll see.

So all in all, I'm back!!! I know I keep saying that but I do believe I'm here to stay for a while. I miss this site so much and everyone on it, and especially Guitar Hero itself. In terms of goals... well, I'll squeeze some songs, go for Expert FCs, and well... I have a Hard FSFC to get. :)

I love all of y'all

December 25th, 2012
Merry Christmas everyone!

I'll give a very short update, explaining in order what I have in the title.

I can absolutely FC Operation Ground and Pound, and although it isn't totally important to me, I think it will be kind of cool to get it. I'm not willing to grind it out intensely until I'm much more consistent at hitting the solo than I am right now but I'll get there eventually.

What IS more important to me is the TTFAF H GH3 FC. Today, I played a full run for the first time in a while, and I missed about five times before the solo, then FCed through the solo and to the end of the song. I'm gaining consistency outside of the solo now, but Herman's continues to be a crapshoot for me. So essentially, when I get figure out my squeezing again (which I kind of lost but I'm slowly getting back) and gain consistency up to Synth again, the FC is just a matter of me plowing through the solo without missing. I KNOW nerves will be a huge issue when I DO manage to hit the solo in a run but I also know I'll get it eventually. :)

The last thing is this: So I bought myself Band Hero a couple days ago and I tried using Ruby Danger's paths to get some nice scores on some of those songs, but for a couple songs (namely Bring Me to Life especially!!) none of the paths get me within like, 2,000 points of the top scores. Is there any other reference for paths or charts? I'd like to squeeze this game because I truly enjoy Band Hero a lot.

Thanks for y'alls help. Root for me to get TTFAF!!

December 16th, 2012
Wow, updating this has become somewhat consistent for me, eh? Hah

Anyways I was having a lot of problems with TTFAF Hard so I worked through the DLC on Expert. I'm painfully close to FCing For The Love of God and Tom Morello Guitar Battle, although FCing with well executed paths is a little tough especially in the guitar battle where the final activation hinges totally upon whammying immediately out of the fast strumming at the end of the song. I had a decent Jukebox Hero score too but it wasn't remarkable (12th place) and I will probably work at a few more ticks in the future.

I did find out I'm pretty good at Operation Ground and Pound. Yeah, it's not that hard, I know. Everything in it is significantly easier than RD and HooT. But I had one great run that got me just under 800K (797K i think?) and I got the technical FC in practice. I one handed everything, which may mean I won't be super consistent at anything until I learn to tap parts of the solo and the outro. Having a Dragonforce FC would be so cool... but I think it's quite a ways down the road.

Other than that, I'm just dicking around GH3X too. I choked The Way it Ends at the end of the solo so I KNOW I will get that soon. Same with the TTL and CoP; basically, I should have 67 FCs by now, and that's a nice goal for me to go for. And yes I will continue to squeeze and get good scores.

I'm not forgetting about TTFAF Hard either. Just wait.

December 8th, 2012
At the moment I am currently working on TTFAF GH3 and the Full Game FC, finally. I am not sure whether I will actually get it and how long it will take but I'll give some updates in a little bit. I'm in the early stages of reclaiming my consistency.

Thank you for your support <3

January 3rd, 2012
You guys haven't seen this thread for a while, have you?

Well neither have I, and after not really playing Guitar Hero for about half a year I think I nearly even forgot about this thread. But I'm bringing it back because I'm somewhat playing again since I remembered how good I actually am at the game how how much I actually enjoy it.

I won't bore anyone with the details of my life, so I'll just explain what I'm doing now. I want to get 3rd place overall on World Tour behind Fug and ElScarecrow; they mass-murdered that game and I have little hope of getting anything better than 3rd, so I'll go for that place. I enjoy GHWT a lot and it should be fun; I already have 3rd on 9 songs I think and I haven't reduxed really anything since I got GHWT for Xbox so I think I'm in alright shape. It should be fun!

And it feels good to be back. Happy New Year!

June 22nd, 2011
I uploaded a really nice HD video of a 3rd place run of Love Spreads on Expert, go check it out right here!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebrMydnKrdw&feature=channel_video_title

June 19th, 2011
Jayhero and I are about to start streaming GH games on our HD TV with HD console and better, newer camera... I hope lots of people come then it'll be fun. :)

We're waiting for pizza to arrive so we'll start streaming when it comes.

June 17th, 2011
Yesterday I bought a new 360, along with copies of GHWT, GHA, GHVH, GHSH and RB:TB (lol), which means I now have the full series on 360 outside of Band Hero which I'm probably going to go out to search for very soon.

I'll take any requests lol... It's hard for me to know where to start, I've done a little GHWoR and GHWT at this point but I know very well I'm going to have to get my ass around to TTFAF evnentually....

June 8th, 2011
Holy crap, it's been almost 5 full months since I updated this.
Hey guys, I know I've been around posting on the forums every now and then but really I've been away from ScoreHero much more than ever and I just plain haven't played Guitar Hero seriously at all, I probably pop in GH2 once every two weeks and goof around on a couple of songs. Part of the problem is that both my 360 and Wii don't work, and up until now my monetary resources have been limited. However, Jayhero and I are getting paid a lot of money and I am planning to buy and new 360 which I will then use to play Guitar Hero. :)

Hopefully I'll be around the site more this summer although we'll see how much playing I do when fall comes around because now that I'm a Junior in high school, we'll see lol. I do miss playing and I want to get back to FCing Hard and squeezing songs a lot. :D

January 9th, 2011
So I'll make this short; I was playing around randomly on GH3, and I decided to try Flood.... but then I realized that I almost never miss in the hard part with the trills at the end 0_o I managed to FC it in maybe 8 minutes of working on it haha. The hardest part for me is by far , not even close. I hate that part. I wish it would die. Haha. But wow, I can FC RaBl?! Haha I'm really bad at Mosh 1, but hopefully I'll get better at it in the near future. :D

Jana 8th: Update to last one: I got 20.1 million. Only the 4th ever to do so.

January 1st, 2011
Wow, it's the first day of 2011 and I haven't updated my thread since I was streaming sometime before Christmas, and before that, the last time I updated it was when I FCed Texas Flood. Haha.

Well first of all, I'd like to wish all of you a happy and prosperous New Year, now that I have the chance. I've been pretty well lately, I've been hanging around at home and occasionally leaving it this break haha. I got a new PS2 for Christmas, which is really awesome because now I can play GH1, GH2, GH80s and Band Hero! Except I can't find Band Hero, some songs on GH80s don't read and GH2 freezes whenever I load a song... sigh... but it's better than it was before so I'm thankful for that, at least.

Anyways, the actual accomplishment. So I managed to wedge my brothers off of the 360 for a couple hours and GH3 miraculously worked, eventually. I wanted to take advantage of having the 360 going so I decided to squeeze some points out of GH3H, since I still had some rotten ranks on that game.

So first I did Take This Life, and I had a pretty solid run; I hit every double in the song and I dropped ONLY like 80 ticks xD I got 3rd on 360 and 4th overall on it, so it was solid stuff. Then I did Down and Dirty, Slow Ride, and then I realized that I was 5th overall, X-Plat on the whole game! I was about 4K behind Undead, and I had plenty of points to pick up from a couple of reduxes. First thing, I got NFMH, on which I hit all of the squeezes at some point during my session but I ended with a measly 13th place, 704 points from first :P but what matters is that I passed Undead for 4th overall with that score. I wanted to make a run for 20.1 million and become just the 4th person to do so, and I did but I came up a bit short before I had to go to bed. I reduxed KoC, Avalancha, In Love, CoP, and I had a great 2nd place run of Impulse as well.

So all in all, I have a Career Score of 20,099,389; 611 points from 20,1 million. I'm fourth place, which I think, in the grand scheme of things, is rather surreal considering that the only three players ahead of me are Fug, Lemon and mt17, all three of whom are absolutely insane squeezers. Will I ever break the top 3? That's a great question; personally, I think I can, but it'll take a whole lot. That whole lot probably includes a first place TTFAF FC, an major epic redux on more than two dozen random setlist songs, and me actually claiming a few firsts to myself. It'll be tough.... but it's doable.

November 21st, 2010
OH MY GOD YES YES YES YES I FINALLY GOT IT!!!! TEXAS FLOOD HARD FC! GH1H FC #47, GH1H FGFC! That's 208/211 for the Original games, 564/567 pre-Wor (minus BH) and currently 664 total FCs. It's 5th place right now and I'm just super excited... it's quite interesting how I got it haha.

So I have tons of homework today, and I just plain didn't feel like doing it at all. So I was sitting around a bit and just trying to get my PS2 working. All of a sudden, the fourth time I tried GH1, it worked! I was ecstatic;l I went straight to play TF, and nothing else. After a few tries all I could do was miss a few things haha...

Then the run came. But not the FC run.
I FCed all the way to the long pause towards the end of the song with an FC intact... and I shaking UNTIL MY SG OVERSTRUMMED AND I WENT INSANE BECAUSE THAT NEVER HAPPENS. The first time I ever had that guitar overstrum was on an FC run...

But then I FCed the next run? What?
Yeah, so that's amazing... I'll be back around later, I can't play GH for about two weeks so I'm sorry, but I think this is the continuation of good things to come. :)

November 13th, 2010
Hey guys! Well I got around yesterday to playing a lot more of GH, especially GHWOR where I now have 35/93 FCs. I have a ways to go, but the only difficult song left is BWoLP so I'm in good shape. :)

But more importantly, I FCed H18, TLTB and PbFo all today so I have 62/64 FCs on GH2 finally!!! This is a big milestone for me because I have perpetually struggled with GH2H and I've taken down a few of the songs that have given me big headaches over the last few months. I'm glad I have those out of the way. I was trying for Misirlou a bit as well, and I'm still getting down the GH2 strumming which is a bit of a tough change but I'm getting the hang of it. I will probably end up FCing Misirlou on 360 NTSC, but it will take a long time and I'm afraid I'll really have to grind it.

Trogdor is a bit out of the question at the moment.

Hopefully Jayhero and I can get the PS2 to work soon. I can make another move towards Texas Flood that way and get a huge beast down... and unfortunately I've unlearned several parts of GH3 TTFAF so I need to get good at it again of I hope to be able to FC it sometime. And that's my plan for FSFC. :)

October 31, 2010
Happy Halloween everyone! It's been a full three weeks since my last update but I've done a decent amount in GHWT. I got some nice FCs, the most notable of them being Ted Nugent Guitar Duel, Overkill, Never Too Late, etc. I also got a bunch of 1sts on Wii and I also got a super random 1st on Our Truth! Sorry this update isn't longer but there's not much to say, if you want to check out my ranks go to my scores!

October 9th, 2010
Wow... looking at the dates, I just barely got this update in before it's a full month from my last update! This is because I've been caught up with school and real life (WHAT. NONSENSE) and really, I've just been waiting for GHWoR to come out. And now it has!

First, my opinion of the game. I think it's great! I played through Quest Mode, and although it took me a bit longer than I would've liked, I'm very impressed with many things. The powers were surprisingly fun. The setlist is AMAZING. It was so fun playing through the countless amazing songs and charts, I'm sooo happy about the charts, and I'm equally as happy about the Hard charts.

Today, I decided to start playing Hard and seeing where I can find myself after playing some of the harder songs. I had the charts out and outlined paths for myself before each run. My first FC was Fury of the Storm, which was very easy but still fun, (first full run FC) and I was convinced that I had 1st but I'm about 1.2K off. I think I have one of the solo activations wrong.

Then I went ahead and FCed Bleed it Out, Setting Fire to Sleeping Giants, Paranoid, Bat Country, This Day We Fight and Ties That Break. Save Bleed it Out, I have 1st on all of those.

Ill update later this week, I have a four day weekend. :)

September 10th, 2010
This chapter is over.

Yesterday, I FCed Tuesday's Gone on vid (and got 1st place) so I got FC #49 and 1st overall on the game, which I'm very, very happy with. There's not too much to say, MoP was fairly easy and it all went well.

Peace.

August 22nd, 2010
Well, this update is going to be an important one, since it might be my last for awhile.

So I noticed that I haven't had an update to this thread for almost a month now, which should characterize my GH playing in the last four weeks. Very sparingly and and dont' plan to play alot in the near future. Now that school is back in full throttle and my classes are harder and denser than ever, I have to spent more and more time working and less and less time doing other stuff, like play video games at all.

Additionally, Texas Flood has sort of worn me out. Today I was better at it than ever, but I just had far too many one miss runs and it's been very frustrating. Unfortunately I can't give one more go at it since I'm going to be busy for the rest of the night. But until Warriors of Rock comes out and my laptop comes back, it's going to be my #1 GH priority, so unless those things happen before the FC, that will be my next update.

I'll play more during vacations and stuff.

July 31st, 2010
I have have no desire to play GH ever again.

Well, that's what I told myself after I had the worst choke I have ever had in my opinion. This was by no means the latest choke on a song ever, but given the circumstances, which include the fact that this would be my greatest FC ever, on any game, any difficultly, anywhere, the choke is magnified.

So the past week I've been grinding Texas Flood more intensely than I have ever grinded a song, even Electric Eye. Most runs, I would miss in two or three bad places, usually including measure 61, the hardest part of the song. However, time to time I would FC it anyways, while missing outside somewhere. The OSSOD has never been a problem (although I DID once FC the song outside of the OSSOD once ). However... the one run came.

I FCed past the solo. My heart was beating SOOOO fast. I was thinking alot... How good were my ticks to that point? (Very :P) How will I approach the whammy? How will I approach the last 9 notes? Im less than 100 notes to my 8th FGFC! Et cetera, you guys get the point. I was thinking alot.

http://slowhero.moto-coda.org/gh-ps2/hard/texasflood.bigger-squeeze.best.png

^ For reference. What happened was that I understrummed to the 3rd yellow in measure 73. 45 notes from the end... at that moment, when I missed, I paused and slammed my fists against the ground and yelled... justifiably too. There is no saying when the next time I'll get a chance like that. At the moment that is the highest nonFC NS, Im ranked in the top 20 I think. Anyways, thats that...

Now at the moment, I'm in vacation. We're going to Florida (Tidusville area, just outside of Orlando, kinda) but I'm in Tennessee at the moment. So I won't get a chance to play until the 10th (I might meet alexhaz64 then!! :o ) so sorry I can't do it now, but ugh... I need a break.
July 28th, 2010
Oh boy!!!!! This took me so much grinding and I finally got it down! Get Ready 2 Rokk 100% FC on Hard! That's 46 FCs and I'm soooooo relieved that I have that lol. Luckily, I had a good ticking run so I got 3rd place behind BA and Lemon! Woohoo! BUT the catch is that I have Texas Flood left. There was one point in time where I was EXCELLENT at Texas Flood. But I was rather stupid and decided not to FC it so I could 'save' it for last... but now I'm bad at it and I can't FC it lol.

So wish me luck!

July 20th, 2010
Im streaming.

EDIT: brb lunch lol

July 16th, 2010
Well, it's all over.

I finally FCed TTFAF for a GHSH Hard Guitar FGFC! Not much to say, I'll update more later. But It got it real quick, I'm happy, bad picture, all the usual sutff.

July 15h, 2010
Tonight was the greatest night I've had in GH in a long time! I FCed both Satch Boogie and Hot For Teacher tonight, giving me the 86 FCs I need to have my 6th FGFC! Here's how it all went down.

Over the last couple of days I have fallen back in love with World Tour. I have the same feeling playing it now as I did more than 18 months ago, when I was learning GH and climbing my way up through the ranks of Guitar Hero players. Now, I'm better than I have ever been before and I'm finding myself at the top of leaderboards on Expert on songs from Monsoon to Stillborn. It's been incredibly excited in the past four days and I hope that I can keep up this progress.

Tonight, I got sick of Never Too Late. I couldn't hit the solo (intro is overrated and very easy) and I was missing too many ticks anyways. I decided to try to tackle that old nemesis of mine, Satch Boogie on Hard. At this point I had never fixed my awful Head 2 choke, 5 notes from the end. I thought "Well, I had might as well find a way to hit Solo D" since Solo F wasn't a problem for me today, thankfully. Eventually I decided to play with my sound off for no reason, and it seemed to work. 2 runs and BAM!!!! FC!!!!

Do I decided that if I didn't get HFT tonight, who knows when I'd get it? I had a bad run where I missed in the solo but I FCed the outro . BUT next run I FCed. FGFC!!!!!

So in terms of what's next, I would be doing GH1... if my PS2 worked. But it doesn't. So unfortunately, what I got now is GHSH TTFAF. That's not fun at all. If/when I do manage to get that, I suppose I'll have to fight my overstrumming GH5tar and force myself to FC the rest of GHM. That gives me 8 FGFCs. That means that the remaining FCs after that would all be in the original 211. 2 in GH1, 6 in GH2 and 1 in GH3. That includes Trogdor...

I still have a ways to go, but I'm getting there. I'm getting there...

PS I WOULD put up pictures but the quality is so bad it's not worth it.

June 27th, 2010
Yeah so I have some more FCs now. I also have bad 'chokes' on Master of Puppets, Fight Fire with Fire, Dyers Eve, Disposable Heroes, and a 'choke' on a 1st place run of One. Alas, I'll get them all eventually lol.

Here's my scores and all those 1sts if you wanna see them.

June 26th 2010
So we finally got Guitar Hero Metallica and I'm playing through the game, squeezing, etc. If you check out my scores for Hard Guitar, I have tons of 1sts globally and no red ranks (inb4newuser1234).

I have 23 FCs so that's nice. Also, Holiday in Cambodia FC for leagues. 6th overall.

Im tired lol.,

June 3rd 2010
Well, Jayhero and I got Xbox Live and we have the trial Gold thing so yeah. We got all the free DLC and the Virtuoso and DF Packs.

Title.

Also I'm really close to FCing Devil on Hard, I just have to fix up a few things and I'll be good to go. Expect a video too. :D

Add LlamaYip on XBL!

May 20th, 2010
Hey guiz! It's been almost a months since I last updated my thread, and yesterday, May 19th, was my 15th birthday. My dad got a new HDTV and I got an Xbox 360 so now I plan to play some GH games on our awesome new setup (btw, we got a new camera). I'm pumped for it lol.

So anyways, I've done some cool stuff since my Freebird post. First, I FCed Ice Cream Man in GHVH, which was SOOO random. I didn't even know the path. But I still got it so it's all cool. I've also worked on squeezing GH1H, and I managed to get two more 3rd places behind BA and Lemon, Caveman Rejoice and Cochise. I'm now 12th ranked overall.

I also got optimal on Prayer of the Refugee on Hard. It was awesome. \m/

April 27th, 2010

I've done it guys. :)

As you now read this, I have attained the highest posting rank on the site. The Free bird Rank. When I first found this forum a little over a year ago, I saw these users with these awesome pictures at the top that said "FREE BIRD". I desperately looked around the site for an options tab, where I could turn on that picture. Unfortunately for me, it wasn't that easy.

And neither was the road to this rank easy. Regardless of the fact that this is just a video game, I have run into my fair share of obstacles. What's a Freebird post without explaining everything I have ever been through? Get ready.

I won't explain my history with the game for you, most of you guys know already that I got GH3 in December of 2007 but I didn't start playing competitively until March 2009. My history on ScoreHero, however, is a history worth listening to.

Around the release of World Tour, I was ridiculously excited to get it (frankly I view it as one of my least favorite games). I remember watching Shon's Satch Boogie FC video. He said it was first place on ScoreHero, and he had a link to the rankings. I following that link. When I saw the ranking I was completely bedoozzled (new word ftw) by the comprehensiveness of the rankings. I got my ScoreHero account, LlamaYip, on Tuesday, December 23, 2008. This is because I was at the hospital a few days before because my little brother was born on Monday, December 22, 2008.

When I got World Tour in the mail with Christmas money, I played through as much as I could on Expert in Quickplay and I entered in a massive 50 scores in the first night. I was having a ridiculously fun time and I was so excited to be playing it. I tried to get 100% and stuff on songs to make myself better and improve my ranks. I felt amazing since I could get in the top 400 on Wii for Some Might Say. Then, my life changed.

I found the forum.

I can't remember how I found the forum, or even why I couldn't find it for 4 months. On March 22, 2009, I made my first post, in the TTFAF thread proclaiming my first pass of the song, one that I was incredibly happy with. 304K. I never thought I would get any higher than that (stay tuned).

I made a few more posts here and there and I learned the jist of ScoreHero. Eventually, I decided to get better, I should play on Hard. I saw that Guitar Hero 3 Hard was a good place to start, since lots of people played that difficulty (really, I think it was LemonMeringue who helped jumpstart that for me). I got my first ever FC sometime in early April, which was Kool Thing on Hard. It got better.

In a short spam of 1 week, which was spring break, I jumped from 12 FCs on GH3H to 59 FCs. My improvement was absolutely ridiculous. I couldn't have been happier with my improvement. Meanwhile, my little brother got a ScoreHero and started posting. He said "The name Jayhero sounds cool, I think I'll do that." And I said "Well Jayhero has aboslutely nothing to do with your name. There is no resemblance at all." He didn't care. He took it anyways. He played to a lesser extent than I, but he still got better and everything.

I got stuck at 61 GH3H FCs. Suddenly, I remember I had GHA. I did GHAH. And in 1 surreal weekend, I got my first ever Full Game Full Combo. I had no idea what had happened, I was so ecstatic to get this.

At this point, it was the end of my 8th grade year so I didn't play until summer started.

By then, Jayhero and I got our hands on a PS2. I played GH80s on Hard for 3 weeks straight. For those of you who remember, you know what happenned... I FCed 29/30 songs in 4 days, and then I spent about 15 days on Electric Eye alone. It was the most painful grinding I did up to that point, since I gained consistency and lost it as consistently as possible. :P Nonetheless, I got it for my 2nd FGFC. I now had a resume going.

In terms of my Hard career, I never slowed down and I still haven't really. I have 5 Full Game FCs, more than 560 total FCs and I don't even have one of the games (GHM, long story). I'm happy I played Hard.

Then high school started. My school has a reputation for a ridiculous amount of work to do at home each night, and frankly they follow through on that. For about 3 months, from August to November, I played only about once every two weeks and I almost never went on ScoreHero. I don't know what happened, but I magically was able to manage my time better, and I went on Scorehero more. I had gained my life. Then it changed again.

I started to watch streams.

The guys in the streams were so funny, it was awesome how cool all of them were. As a matter of fact, they made me stay in the streams from then on and I will always be hanging around Ustream for as long as I can conceivably imagine. ;)

Since then, I have made so many friends who have encouraged me to keep going through it all, through my pains and chokes and my 50 day hiatus during Lent. I love all you guys, and ScoreHero as a whole. Some thanks to you..

GenericName - Haha, of course I'll start with you. Whether its obsessing over each others' strange qualities of GH playing or talking about girls, you're a great guy and just awesome in general. \m/

OddlyUneven - Oddly, you underestimate yourself more than anyone else on this site. You really are remarkable and just think...you're the only one here eternally bonded to a woman, so you have that over all of us. xD

zsjostrom35 - Z, really I only became acquainted with you very recently. On the forums you always struck me as being very orderly and focused, but after getting to know you, I know that you are kind of a paternal figure always looking out for us youngsters, and that's something I really appreciate. Btw you're an awesome squeezer.

Fug - Good old Fug. How unlikely is it that you're in this thread? When I started ScoreHero, I saw you at the top of GHWT and I just veiwed you as a God of Guitar Hero. I can assure you, nothing has changed. However, you recognizing my existence means more to me than you can possibly imagine. Thanks. ;D <-- Fug face

elitewarrior500 - Elite...what's a stream if you're not there mashing on bault or trolls? xD Your skill is a kind I don't think I have ever seen before and it's stupid how little attention you get. You are in the top 15 players of all time and that's the truth. You're improving too... 0_o Keep it up, man. :)

The-B.O.D. - You are younger than me, and I look up to you. You're so intelligent and sophisticated and amazing to talk to, I see where your stalking is coming from. Not to mention your h4x of the hardest songs in the games out now, I love you so much B.O.D. <3

Mr. Scientist - Sci. Asking me for help on the Seeker, and then FCing 68/70 songs in GH3X... you are a genuinely awesome guy, and whenever I think Canada, I think Rheault. I can't describe how cool you are, you just are. :)

CrisitianHero - To me, you will always be greenpinata. We have talked about everything you can imagine, and I really hope that continues. It's fun just hanging around and being in like 4 different chats, and you know it. (woof). I love you, and never get discouraged, never. :)

alexhaz64 - Alex, although you may not know it, to me you were one of the first elite players I really looked up to. You and your awesome avatars always pwned everything that came your way. Your videos are always great and you will always be the great player and person that I know you to be. :D

JohnnyGrey - You are my Illinois buddy. Everybody loves you more than you love to see cats in sinks, and there's good reason. You are always considerate and hilarious at the same time, it's just so easy to get along with you and I can't believe you've been around for 4 years. Hail to the elder, hail to JohnnyGrey. :)

vosnos - Hey there, vosnos. You haven't been around for awhile, but know that we always talk about how much we miss you and we hope you aren't dead, etc. You were always my most favorite critic of pretty much everything, and you're hilarious, not to mention a sick GH player.

this1neguy - Haha, neguy, sorry for forgetting you. :P You haven't really been around in streams alot, and I have a short memory. Lol.
Anyways, I've always secretly competed with you for score on GH3H. (lmfao) You're a really great player and a great (ne)guy, I find it funny how you always make jokes about how you're Jewish and we're not xD
Someday, I will pass you in GH3H score, I promise.

ArmourTheLlama - Hey there ATL. I remember when we first met in Chris' stream. That was an epic day to start epic conversations, accomplishments, rivalries (lol) and memories. It's awesome e-hanging out with you. We fellows Llamas gotta stick together!

Jayhero - Ew.

And last, and probably most....

ThunderAlex - You are no doubt my best friend I have never met. You confided ultimate trust in me by telling me your post personal secret, and that's ultimate respect for me right there. You have experienced more hardship in video gaming life and the real life than anyone else on the site that I'm aware of. You are truly remarkable and a mature idol, and I completely mean all of it. We have talked alot. We have both persuaded each other to do many things. We have pushed each other past limits we never thought we could reach. I'm proud to say, Alex, you are my competitor, teammate, and above all else, friend.

I can't believe I have done it guys. I love all of you and I promise, I shall remain here forever more.

/tears up

Apr. 16
0___o

NOTB FC!!! I don't have a pic because I'm too lazy to put it up lol.

Oh my gosh! What a sick Fc, if I do say so myself. I got this incredibly quickly, too, I didn't expect to get this on vid in just my 4th run past the solo today (today being the first day I worked on it xD). In my personal opinion, however, I do think this is a tad overrated, especially by guys like Alex. The solo isn't especially fast, I had more trouble with the strumming notes before the trills, which is why I dropped so many ticks in the solo. :/ And in the end, that cost me 626K, but it's all good because I have the FC now.

Also, my squeezing was alright except I was afraid to squeeze the last act. since I already had a post solo choke trying to super squeeze that note lmao.
Apr. 11
This took awhile, and the score is awful, but I got it!
I've also been squeezing alot, I have like 12 top 10s and stuff. I'm 15 over all rising, so look out! :O

Apr. 7
It took me way to long....
Im tired now. Ill update later.

Apr. 5
Well, knowing that I have a lower percentage of FCs in GH2 than any other game, (other than GHM lol), I decided to start cleaning it up a little bit. I FCed BatH on a very random run, the first try, and I couldn't be happier. Then I got 1FTR which has been bugging me for a very long time. I was so relieved to have that one. I got pictures, but I don't feel like putting them on lol.
Apr. 4
Happy Easter!

Feb 15th
Wow, I haven't bumped this in awhile.
Anyways, Ash Wednesday is this week, and because I am now 14 years old, I must participate in fasting and sacrificing a privilege over the next 50 days. I have selected to give up Guitar Hero and Rock Band, since I think I could probably use a long break right now. This is my chance to get lots of other things done IRL, and there won't be any distractions for me. Best case scenario is that for Easter, I'll get GHM, since I've been asking for it for so long and if I had it, I would be SO much closer to a FSFC on Hard.

Which also, reminds me...

When I do return from this break, I won't really play Hard much anymore. I'm going to FGFC RB2H Guitar, but after that, really it's on to Expert for me. I'll be focusing on WTX but on GHA and RB2, GHVH, and GH1 also. I have 20 or so in GH80s, so I'll get back to that one later too. After I improve alot (which I plan to do after playing lots of Expert and Rock Band), I shall return to Hard. Hopefully I will acquire a new guitar, and in that case I'll FC GHSH H TTFAF, which would give me my 6th FGFC. After that, I'll finish off the 3 in WT and the 3 in GH1, and that's 8 FGFCs, but again, I won't even touch Hard again until maybe the summer.

I'll also be squeezing a little bit more too (again, this is AFTER Lent). I have 1st on every song so far in RB2, and I think I can do well on World Tour Expert Guitar after fooling around with it for awhile. I got to like 66th place with 30 FCs back when I was awful at the game.

So I guess that's it for about 50 days....Ill see you guys.
Actually, I'll still be in streams and on SH lol. I just won't be playing

On an unrelated note, I have a bunch of vids to upload that I should do soon.

Jan 24th
Oh my goodness!!!! Raining Blood Hard FC!! I can't believe I got 69 FCs so quickly. I guess it's back to GH1 for me lol.

Heres the vid. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUsXBIGky_o
Jan 23rd
WHOA! This only took like 25 minutes and a few of the guys were on stream! Vid is up too!

Jan 22nd
More updates later. (flame) me now. :\

January 21st
Alright, Im not exactly sure what happened here lol. I was trying GH3 for the PS2, just to see how I did at some of the harder songs on Expert with strumming. The first song I play is Don't Hold Back. Very first try, I NAIL The Phazer I and OS the 2nd Phazer completely randomly, I was like wut. I had an awful score of like 314K or something because I forgot where to activate in the solo haha.

Also, Im going to reFGFC GH80sH all on vid with paths so that will be cool.

January 18th
Man does this feel good! I asked tons of people how to hit FOTW, and I got it using HOPOs! Yes! I missed lots of points, especially the note at the end of the song, but I'll have to redux this anyways. Pic proof is in my scores.

AND, I choked on the LAST NOTE of the GR2R solo. :/ I have no idea how I hit all the random stuff before, but Im so mad I didnt FC it then...

I will soon though. Im close to FGFC. :D

January 17th
So fueled by my rivalry with ArmourTheLlama, I decided to get a decent score for Decontrol. First try, I FC it. However, I didn't get the post solo activation, so I have a terrible score, and I need to redux it.

I also grinded out BATM like crazy today. I ended up FCing the full solo about 8 times, but I always miss in the Chorus, its lolsutpid for me. xP I also choked AFTER the solo, in the Chorus. I was not happy.

January 16th
So after quite a bit of grinding, I finally got both TBW and XRoads. Decent ranks on both, Ill pry be getting Decontrol and CFH next. And FOTW hates me.

Here's a vid for the lulz.

January 11th
So from now on, I'll just keep the daily updates, since I have lost many epic updates by not doing this.

One of the posts that has been driving me for so long. I'll put it at the bottom of my thread later. This is from the summer.

ace5993 wrote:
Jesus Christ man. Your improvement since I first saw you on the site is astonishing. I'm going to go off on a long shot and say that one day you will be considered one of the all-time greats. I really mean that.

So today, when GHSH TTFAF was giving me a Hard time again, I tried to get my Band Hero disc to work. Luckily, it PS2 read it the 2nd time. I just needed Lifeline and American Pie for the FGFC, so I remembered what some people suggested to me.

I FCed Lifeline in practice. It was Full Speed, Full Song. I cannot produce a score for it because there is no score. I FCed the song, however, and it counts.

Then I FCed American Pie, one of the best, and I had my 5th FGFC in my hands. :)

I'm not sure which is next, World Tour or Smash Hits. Basically its Stranglehold, BYOB, Satch and HFT vs. TTFAF. Oh well.

I was bored today so I did this, and I'm ready to defend it.

I'm also putting up vids on my Youtube, so watch those please.

Hear About It Later Expert Guitar Solo FC

Quote:
1) Freebird - Took me a long time, but the low score dosen't show for it. ReFC is a must for me.

2) Tripping on a Hole in a Paper Heart - Well, I missed lots of points put this is FC.

3) You Really Got Me - Hard to believe this was once thought to be impossible.

4) Surrender - I didn't practice that one section at all...but it was easy.

5) Killing In The Name - Great song, fun to play, was a little irritating but I got it.

Guitar Hero 3 Expert

Quote:
1) When You Were Young - Path is easier on Expert than Hard. I miss in the first 3 notes more than anywhere else.

2) Generation Rock - 281K seems a little hard at this point. I never miss in this song.

3) In Love - Actually pretty easy, just really awkward and random. I cant get the 3rd activation to last long enough.

4) Can't Be Saved - I had a good looking first squeeze.

5) Closer - Today I didn't get the first squeeze, but I have gotten it and Ill just use an old score for this.

6) Talk Dirty To Me - Straightforward path, I only miss when whammying.

7) Mississippi Queen - I don't think I got the first 400, so Ill move that forward a note until I get it.

8) Metal Heavy Lady - An 8 star looks difficult, I got 5.175 av. X. Although I didn't get the last 600 because I forgot I had to squeeze that.

9) Lay Down - I can easily get a good score on this, I just have to figure out the 2nd and 3 activations. Whammying isn't a factor here.

10) Hit Me With Your Best Shot - Ill work on the last 200, pretty sure another one exists. Right?

11) Bulls On Parade - Just need 2nd act. 400 + ticks for UB. VERY easy.

12) Sabotage - TWO big squeezes = uh oh. I can almost get the 3rd, 2nd is really hard.

13) Reptilia - FC first try, but I really should ReFC.

14) Slow Ride - This took awhile. The last SP phrase is complicated and weird to whammy on. I have to work on this more.

15) Radio Song - Fun to play, I had to change last activation a little but it worked out. Missing more than 2K and didn't drop a tick. o.o

16) Ruby - One annoying chord change, that's it. 3rd activation is kinda tricky, I got everything else. I think I dropped alot of ticks, though...

17) My Name Is Jonas - I got a double! But then I missed some stupid note somewhere... I can get much better.

18) Paranoid - Im missing all kinds of 400s everywhere.

19) Suck My Kiss - Solo just clicked, but REALLY should redux. For LH's S10.5.

20) Sunshine Of Your Love - Im missing so many, and I dont know where!!! Maybe the Solo activation.

21) Barracuda - I got the trill with 34. Messed up 3rd activation.

22) Miss Murder - Easy, path is easier.

23) Story Of My Life - I couldnt remember the path, so I paused during the song for every activation. Took one try, also took 15 minutes.

24) Anarchy In The U.K. - Path is funny I think. Especially the first activation. Actually took awhile to FC.

25) Prayer Of The Refugee - Got the hang of the chord progression, but didnt squeeze at all. Best song in the game. \m/

26) The Metal - Took 2 tries. Last activation was too early.

27) School's Out - I dont know how I got that one solo. I messed up the last activation. Again.

28) Rock And Roll All Night - Yes!!! Cool FC. Path is easy, got a decent score.

29) Avalancha - Decent score - took two runs and about 20 minutes.

30) Same Old Song And Dance - Also easy. Bad whammying, missed about 2000 in first act. alone.

31) Even Flow - The bridges and last activation gave me more trouble than anything today.

32) The Seeker - I came up with a cool strumming technique. Also, MISSED 1200 SOMEHOW DARN

33) Paint It Black - Choked badly once, messed up 3rd activation

34) La Grange - Random, took one try should redux.

35) Go That Far - Yes, got this out of the way. Pretty decent score, 1st squeeze is hard.

36) She Bangs The Drums - Yes. HARDEST FC EVRRRR. Epic 1st squeeze, btw.

37) Hier Kommt Alex - I FCed with 60K belw UB, then ReFCed first try and got 2K under UB. I wish I knew what they were saying, the song is so epic...

38) Minus Celsius - I screwed up whammying. Whatev. Easy FC.

39) Im In The Band - Horrible FC score, overstrum twice. Difficult to whammy this thing.

40) Monsters - OMGRANDOMFC. This is so cool. Changed first act. for ticks, decent score but didnt get last 200.

41) Cities On Flame With Rock And Roll - Missed easy 200 and hard 200. Solo 1 is hardest part.

42) Rock You Like A Hurricane - YES! I guess this is early. 2nd squeeze is hard.

43) Welcome To The Jungle - One try, I didn't really squeeze.

44) 3s and 7s - I got some neat squeezes, and this is really overdue.

45) Black Magic Woman - WHOA! That was random...decent path execution I guess.

46) Cherub Rock - Geez, at least 15 overstrums.

47) Impulse - Haha another 1st trier. Missing maybe like 2K lol.

48) Stricken - A bunch of chokes, but decent score.

49) Helicopter - I had to turn the sound off...-1K.

50) Kool Thing - YES No overstrums

51) Don't Hold Back - Whoa.

52) Holiday in Cambodia - Wow!!! My proudest FC for sure in this game, and probably my proudest score too. I got 505276 which is optimal for not insane people, like me. 6th overall, yayayay

Green means ACHEIVED
Blue means CAN GET WITH ONE GOOD RUN
Orange means WILL TAKE A LITTLE WORK
Red means ILL DO THIS LATER

Remaining FCs in Guitar Hero 5 wrote:
Scatterbrain - FCed!

Remaining FCs in Guitar Hero Smash Hits wrote:
Through The Fire And Flames - FGFC!

Remaining FCs in Guitar Hero Metallica wrote:
Game FGFCed!
Tuesday's Gone - I'm saving this for FC #39.
Nothing Else Matters. - Easy.
Orion - Easy. Some ticking is annoying.
No Leaf Clover - Easy.
Sad But True - Easy, I'm pretty sure.
Fuel - Another easy one.
Wherever I May Roam - Long, I think, but easy.
Welcome Home - REALLY long, but I played through it once and is incredibly easy.
Mercyful Fate - I'll leave this for 48 since its so long haha. Hard to squeeze too.
Beautiful Mourning - Should have this but guitar felt like it should overstrum.
Seek and Destroy - Easy, hard ticks.
Master of Puppets - For me, the glitched note is easy.
The Shortest Straw - Easy?
Dyer's Eve - Very easy, just one of the activations is extremely difficult.
Fight Fire With Fire - A little tough just because of the solo activation.
The Thing That Should Not Be - Another long one.

Remaining FCs on Guitar Hero World Tour wrote:
Stranglehold
BYOB
Satch Boogie - Head 2 Choke
Hot For Teacher - 4 100% Overstrums
FGFC!

Remaining FCs On Guitar Hero Aerosmith wrote:
NONE. FGFC

Remaining FCs on Guitar Hero 3 wrote:
Before I Forget - FCED
Go That Far - Well, I guess it wasn't THAT hard
3s and 7s - Took a few tries, but FCed
Cliffs of Dover - FCed
Nothing For Me Here - Trills have been conquered
Knights Of Cyndonia - FCed. YES
FCPREMIX - FCed
Take This Life - FCed
The Way It Ends - FCed
The Number Of The Beast - FCed
One - FCed!
Raining Blood - FCed!!

Though The Fire and Flames - Now orange because I know that I am now going to have to go for it. I'm decent at most of it - it's just going to start taking getting better. Hardest measures for me:

Chart

Measure 42
Measure 78
Measure 150
Measure 154
Measure 203
Measure 218-219
Measure 248
Measure 250-251 (Hardest part of the song)
Measure 292-293
Measure 339
Measure 346

It's very uncommon for me to miss outside of those parts, but very common for me to miss within those parts.

Guitar Hero Rocks The 80s FCs wrote:
1. We Got The Beat
2. Balls To The Wall
3. No One Like You
4. The Warrior
5. Turning Japanese
6. Synchronicity II
7. Only A Lad
8. Los Angeles
9. Wrathchild
10. Heat Of The Moment
11. Because Its Midnite
12. I Ran So Far Away
13. Shakin
14. Bathroom Wall
15. Lonely Is The Night
16. Police Truck
17. What I Like About You
18. I Wanna Rock
19. Hold On Loosely
20. Seventeen
21. Metal Health
22. Ballroom Blitz
23. Round And Round
24. Holy Diver
25. Radar Love
26. 18 And Life
27. Play With Me
28. Aint Nothing But A Good Time
29. Caught In A Mosh
30. Electric Eye

Remaining Guitar Hero 2 FCs wrote:
One For The Road FCed
Push Push Lady Lightning - FCed
Crazy On You - FCed
FTK - FCed
Freebird - FCed
YYZ - FCed
Carry Me Home - FCed
Beast and the Harlot - FCed

Psychobilly Freakout - Annoying overall, but the solo is the worst part and isn't that bad.
Hangar 18 - Bad outro choke
Fall of Pangea - Post Solo Choke
The Light that Blinds - Same as FoP

Misirlou - I actually could get this on 360 NSTC as it is, but that would be surprising if I did.
Trogdor - This actually kinda makes me depressed.

Remaining Guitar Hero FCs wrote:
Texas Flood - This was never really hard for me, I'm just gonna save it for last.
Get Ready 2 Rokk - FCed!.
If you've made it down here, I'm quite impressed. Have a cookie! :-\

Let's not forget about this thread guys.

Last edited by LlamaYip on Mon May 22, 2017 3:45 am; edited 292 times in total
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: LlamaYip Wii Friend Code: 6484459093164883
LlamaYip  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

^ Added GH3, plus one new interesting fact.

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: LlamaYip Wii Friend Code: 6484459093164883
jugular  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You've got a lot of nice FC's there man, and WTF at having RYLAH already You should try for Stricken next!
LlamaYip  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 2:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jugular wrote:
You've got a lot of nice FC's there man, and WTF at having RYLAH already You should try for Stricken next!

Funny, I actually have choked on the 9th to last note on Stricken...
I choke way too much.

LlamaYip  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump for Cherub Rock 100% on Hard. Dang outro strumming...

ThunderAlex  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WTF? You have already RYLaH? Man.... that's one of the hardest FCs in the game, seriously, great job at getting that! Also, fix that overstrum on Cherub Rock and it'll be 2 banners that you earned Keep the good work up!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger Wii Friend Code: 438237975587
LlamaYip  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 1:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ThunderAlex wrote:
WTF? You have already RYLaH? Man.... that's one of the hardest FCs in the game, seriously, great job at getting that! Also, fix that overstrum on Cherub Rock and it'll be 2 banners that you earned Keep the good work up!

I think it was more like 465,250 overstrums, but the speed isn't actually that fast, so I'm pretty close, really.

LlamaYip  

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump for GH3H FCs of Radio Song and Hier Kommt Alex.

ArmourTheLlama  

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, fellow llama.
That's a nice list, i have a feeling you could have gotten Radio Song much earlier =)
Also it was nice talking in iamchris4life's stream, and GL winning a 360

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ArmourTheLlama wrote:
Hi, fellow llama.
That's a nice list, i have a feeling you could have gotten Radio Song much earlier =)
Also it was nice talking in iamchris4life's stream, and GL winning a 360

Hey, fellow Llama. Thanks.
I focused on FCing songs in the setlist first, now I'm gonna work on the Bonus Songs.
And thanks for the luck; Ill try my best!

Unpur3  

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NfMH -2
I have nothing close to that and iv got 57 FCs, looks like your gonna get a LOT more soon.
LlamaYip  

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unpur3 wrote:
NfMH -2
I have nothing close to that and iv got 57 FCs, looks like your gonna get a LOT more soon.

I just started trying a few days ago and I just got on break so I'm aiming for 40 by the 20th.

LLCoolDave  

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NFMH FC that early is insane, I wish you good luck getting that. And My Curse, but I guess that's quite a bit easier, imo.

You've got some pretty strange FCs already, RyLaH H is quite nice, although it's definitely not one of the hardest FCs as ThunderAlex suggested, I think he's thinking about Expert. It has some missable spots on Hard but it's not too bad.
Kool Thing X 100% is impressive, I'm not even remotely close to that.
LlamaYip  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump for 28 GH3H FCs. Add Sabotage and Generation Rock.

LlamaYip  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

2nd Bump for angry chokes, grr...

Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 80, 81, 82  Next
Page 1 of 82

Jump to: