ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
The sheer accuracy of WT vocals
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Vocals
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GuitarGeek08  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The utra-precisioness of WT vocals to get a 100% is the exact reason why everyone in the world hates them so much....

I Don't Suck at GH
Xpertlefty13 quoting me in his Acc Thread wrote:
Honestly, thank you

This is the first real, well thought-out explanation I've seen
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
hydropunk  

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 2:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No offense, but I don't think making comparisons of medium vocals is really doing this thread any good. You can hum without knowing the tune and get it right on medium in either game.

The difference to me is that in Rock Band you can play on expert, and if you are good enough, you can actually sing the song normally and get a good enough score. In GH:WT though, you can't sing like its karaoke and just do the song properly and expect to get more than 3 stars. Maybe I just have a delay on my mic or something, but that's been my experience.

EDIT: From reading around in other threads, it looks like it is my 3rd party mic giving a delay, but it is still a bit odd that it works fine in Rock Band. Also, singing with a raspy voice (like most rock songs do) or fluttering at all, usually makes the ball jump way off the pitch line thing, which sucks.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Vocals All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: