ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Calibration help?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Other Music Games -> Rock Revolution
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sottle  

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 4:39 pm    Post subject: Calibration help? Reply with quote

Can anyone help with calibration? I can't believe they've gone back to a singe AV Lag option in this game, when that was proven all but useless a couple of years ago.

I can get the notes lined up with the audio ok, but then i have to strum really early to get a perfect. Is this to do with the controller lag settting?

My RB2 settings are 30ms Video, 110ms audio (external speakers) if anyone with similar settings can recommend a RR setting that works for them.

View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: Sottle PSN Name: Sottle Wii Friend Code: 1365547015982980
sean2490  

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 2:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Even though my TV has no lag, I still have to hit very early to get a perfect hit. I think that it is just how the game works.

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have to hit it early as well. Just try getting use to it. It's not like GH.
Sottle  

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why the hell would they design it like that?

View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: Sottle PSN Name: Sottle Wii Friend Code: 1365547015982980
PlexShaw  

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was having the same problem and, following the advice from someone on YouTube, changed the Controller Lag to 60ms and it seems have made a massive difference.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: PlexShaw PSN Name: PlexShaw Wii Friend Code: 5941308033072690
Steebeh  

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 1:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Even though I use 100ms in audio only for RB2, I tried 100MS for A/V and controller and I had to strum early-ish to get perfects. Changed it to 120MS for both and I hit the note in time with the music and get a perfect everytime
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: II Steebs II PSN Name: SGTV-Steebs
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Other Music Games -> Rock Revolution All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: