ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
2.4 multiplier = 5 stars?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Vocals
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Amanwithapencil  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 8:25 am    Post subject: 2.4 multiplier = 5 stars? Reply with quote

When I was playing Woman on the demo, I got 5 stars (my score was 71701) but on the more stats screen my avg. multiplier was 2.4. I guess on this game it doesn't factor freeform points into the avg. multiplier but still gives you 5 stars for the amount of points you scored.

Discuss?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 1:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

the stars are counted on points, this has been prooved GH1-2-80s-3-A. WT & M are prooved yet but they works on the same basic.
i dont vocal differ from it, maybe a different range of multiplier, but they defenetly work like guitar/bass/drum.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 2:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cabanon wrote:
the stars are counted on points, this has been prooved GH1-2-80s-3-A. WT & M are prooved yet but they works on the same basic.
i dont vocal differ from it, maybe a different range of multiplier, but they defenetly work like guitar/bass/drum.

That's sorta right, but the amount of points it takes to get a 5* is determined by multiplier, that is you need a 2.8 multiplier (from GH2 onwards) to achieve the designated "point total" for a 5 star. To test it out, every time you get a 5 star on any song on any game, check your more stats page and it will always display a 2.8 multiplier... until now, which was my point. I just found this interesting, and thought others might as well.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Amanwithapencil wrote:
Cabanon wrote:

That's sorta right, but the amount of points it takes to get a 5* is determined by multiplier, that is you need a 2.8 multiplier (from GH2 onwards) to achieve the designated "point total" for a 5 star. To test it out, every time you get a 5 star on any song on any game, check your more stats page and it will always display a 2.8 multiplier... until now, which was my point. I just found this interesting, and thought others might as well.

sure i know that, i'Ve been here long enough to know it hehe, you should check my cutoff proof, i submitted so much, im on the front page.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Vocals All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: