ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Guitar Hero On Tour: Modern Hits - Score Tracking is Live!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> ScoreHero Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JCirri  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 1:01 pm    Post subject: Guitar Hero On Tour: Modern Hits - Score Tracking is Live! Reply with quote

Guitar Hero On Tour: Modern Hits for the Nintendo DS was released on Tuesday and all of ScoreHero's score tracking features are now available!

Similar to the previous On Tour release, there are three different versions of the game depending on region with different setlists for each (North America, UK, and European). To ensure fair global competition, only the 20 songs which are common to all 3 versions will count towards your overall totals.

I only had the full setlist information for the North America version, so I've added the UK/European exclusives at the bottom of the last tier which I know is incorrect. When someone in those regions provides the correct ordering, I'll fix them. Until then it's still acceptable to submit scores - they'll just get moved over along with the songs.

Other than that, let me know if you find any bugs, and enjoy!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool. About the incorrect songs, I would use Wikipedia to find out the "true answer". I know it's not reliable, but now since the game is released it should be correct, right?

Oh, and no replies yet.... no scores yet.... there wasn't much ruckus about this game in Misc. either. It looks like people aren't interested that much in the DS games. Too bad.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger Wii Friend Code: 438237975587
Tbad556  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ThunderAlex wrote:
Cool. About the incorrect songs, I would use Wikipedia to find out the "true answer". I know it's not reliable, but now since the game is released it should be correct, right?

Oh, and no replies yet.... no scores yet.... there wasn't much ruckus about this game in Misc. either. It looks like people aren't interested that much in the DS games. Too bad.

3 scores are up and ATM and theres a decent thread in Misc. Most people never give the OT games a chance even though they are really fun and challenging. Thanks for the score tracking JCirri! Keep up the good work and I can't wait to get this game.
brandonbb13  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yay.

But...I'm mad...now I am obliged to play this game as opposed to Guitar Hero Metallica..

Only 20 common songs? I hope they're ones that I'm good at...

My youtube channel, which features On Tour videos, including a Band Hero DS unboxing video!

Subscribe for more videos.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
zlinkneoXZ15  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Jicrri! Glad to see score tracking is up.

Don't worry ThunderAlex, there are a bunch of ds users who are going to be entering scores, trust me. Can't wait to see Yaru's scores on expert....

sadied0g  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looking forward to getting this game and putting in some scores/FC's

but i need some money first

EDIT: WTF Why is the U.S. game the only one without scream aim fire??? We love BFMV too!!!!!
SAW4135  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ThunderAlex wrote:

Given time, our numbers shall grow. Given time

Glad to see score tracking up, hope to start entering my sightreads soon. Which reminds me I still haven't entered my decades scores

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now I might actually have to get this game hahah.
I want the stand alone only though, I already have two grips.
JCirri  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ThunderAlex wrote:

That's exactly what I did to find out the UK/European exclusive songs. Unfortunately wikipedia doesn't have the in-game tiers and song orderings, so I had to add them in the wrong spot initially.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Still waiting for my games to arrive, but just as a note JC, you appear to have mixed up the EU version with the UK version in the exclusives. The extra 3 exclusives should be in the EU version. It's pretty weird though that the UK version only has 24 songs compared to the 28 in the US and 27 in the EU versions.
JCirri  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And that is why you can't always trust wikipedia (they've got the UK version listed with the extra songs). Fixed now, thanks.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll definitely be providing my usual competition..... once I get the game.... kind of more focused on getting smash hits first

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

EXEprog527 wrote:
I'll definitely be providing my usual competition..... once I get the game.... kind of more focused on getting smash hits first

I'll be expecting to compete with you on bass as well as guitar.

EXEprog527  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

zlinkneoXZ15 wrote:
EXEprog527 wrote:

I'll be expecting to compete with you on bass as well as guitar.

haha yeah I'll definitely be doing bass too..... although I still have to find time to redux a good chunk of decades

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is pretty cool
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> ScoreHero Announcements All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: