ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
NEW JERSEY- Regularly held GH tourneys at "The Game Lounge"!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
drewbles  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 1:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Depending on if Graf goes determines if I go.

He is my ride..

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 4:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you guys don't go, I'll be legitimately pissed.

To Graf: I know work comes way before Guitar Hero, but really, try to make it if you can. No GH gathering would be the same without you guys.
matt6662  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 4:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm in NJ at that time with my buddy for his birthday, so I might be there. (Don't put me on PM list, but don't not count on me not showing up either)

GH Thread RB Thread

[quote:a154c9c13e="Matt"]I sometimes pull the chalk ball out if I am on the ground, but I usually stick my hand in the bag.
TheThirdDay  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 4:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

matt6662 wrote:
(Don't put me on PM list, but don't not count on me not showing up either)

Okay, but unless I get a definite answer, I can't give the whopping five dollar discount.
aYcBrumak  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Already going to this tourney, TTD, Ima give you a run for your money.

Hopefully, lmao maybe TGL should be the first store in our area to include drums. Haven't seen any around here that have included drums.

inb4 guy who is fixing your schecters
TheThirdDay  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

aYcBrumak wrote:
inb4 guy who is fixing your schecters

Okay, what? I only told him exclusively which guitars I needed fixing, so either you are him or you know him. In any case, can you still email me just so I can get all your info?
matt6662  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 6:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheThirdDay wrote:
matt6662 wrote:
(Don't put me on PM list, but don't not count on me not showing up either)

Okay, but unless I get a definite answer, I can't give the whopping five dollar discount.

LOL, for a second due to me being tired, I though that was for like hookers for some reason XD.

I'll let you know by the 11th if I'll be there for sure

GH Thread RB Thread

[quote:a154c9c13e="Matt"]I sometimes pull the chalk ball out if I am on the ground, but I usually stick my hand in the bag.
xxtimetokillxx  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 3:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lol T3D, I found a fail in your sig, should be quite apparent after gazing at it for a while.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: XxTimetoKillxX PSN Name: XxTimetokillxX
Havikk  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

July =/= June Colin

Edit: oh crap! an entree fee? Should I bring mozzarella sticks or fried calamari?

On a more relevant note, I think I may be able to make this. I just need to know the times because my mom will be working the overnight shift that night and I can't stay too late.
ManfredvonKarma  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a small question. Will there be open areas for quickplay if/when we lose? I can't justify paying $10 per song. >_>

The other reason that I ask is that if I go to this, I'd likely want to bring a friend or two, and I'm not sure if they'd want to pay to play. It'll be easier to convince people to go and hang out than to convince them to pay $20 for a tourney that they can't win.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheThirdDay wrote:

To Graf: I know work comes way before Guitar Hero, but really, try to make it if you can. No GH gathering would be the same without you guys.

1: Work DOES NOT come before Guitar Hero, I hate my job
2: That's flattering. I will do my best to be there. On any given work day, I get out at 7pm at the LATEST, so I am sure I will be able to make it. I usually work the morning shift during weekends anyway, so it's possible I would be done with work (if I am working that day) by 2:30pm, in which case we could even hang out before the tournament Mr. Green

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Graf wrote:
TheThirdDay wrote:

1: Work DOES NOT come before Guitar Hero, I hate my job
2: That's flattering. I will do my best to be there. On any given work day, I get out at 7pm at the LATEST, so I am sure I will be able to make it. I usually work the morning shift during weekends anyway, so it's possible I would be done with work (if I am working that day) by 2:30pm, in which case we could even hang out before the tournament Mr. Green

My main concern is the money, 20-25$ is a lot in my family.

Also, its says July 19th on the Website?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

xxtimetokillxx wrote:
Lol T3D, I found a fail in your sig
Havikk wrote:
July =/= June Colin

At that time, there were actually three typos in my sig. Only two were discovered.

Havikk wrote:
On a more relevant note, I think I may be able to make this. I just need to know the times because my mom will be working the overnight shift that night and I can't stay too late.

The tourney starts at noon, according to the website. When this was decided, I don't know, but I guess it's final.

ManfredvonKarma wrote:
I have a small question. Will there be open areas for quickplay if/when we lose? I can't justify paying $10 per song. >_>

Yes there will be. You'll also probably get a free slice of pizza. \m/

drewbles wrote:
Also, its says July 19th on the Website?

Fuckin' shit, why do I keep writing the 18th?! At least I know it's Sunday...

It's the 19th, people.
xxtimetokillxx  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gahhhh.....fast forward plx.....I need to own you all.....well maybe not. W/e the case, I think we can all agree it will be HILARIOUS to completely destroy everyone that isn't from scorehero. Unless there just so happens to be someone that we've never heard of. On that note, I really don't care if I lose to one of you guys haha, normally I'm very competitive, and I might still be. However, if there are a bunch of newbies there expect less effort from me.

Important note: I'm saving my potential till this tournament. I haven't played GH in about a week and I don't plan to till a few days before the tournament to warm up. I'm going with the "The longer the break the better you become" strategy. By then I will certainly have enough for a new Guitar anyways. There is one issue though......only have GH3 for the PS2 which I have to play with a SG that has sticky frets.

Does the Blockbuster next to the Shoprite in Bayville have a copy of GH3 for 360 for rent? If so, I'll just install to hard drive and tada, a copy of GH3 for less than 10 bucks.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: XxTimetoKillxX PSN Name: XxTimetokillxX
TheThirdDay  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 2:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

xxtimetokillxx wrote:
W/e the case, I think we can all agree it will be HILARIOUS to completely destroy everyone that isn't from scorehero.

I know, that's gonna be the best part. All these little punks that think they're the shit are gonna be blown away when they see a good five, maybe ten people who can destroy them.

ttk wrote:
Does the Blockbuster next to the Shoprite in Bayville have a copy of GH3 for 360 for rent? If so, I'll just install to hard drive and tada, a copy of GH3 for less than 10 bucks.

It doesn't quite work like that. Even after installing it to your harddrive, you still need to put the disk in the XBox in order to play it. The installation is just to decimate loading times. They make you keep the game in the drive while playing to prevent people from, well, doing what you wanna do.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 5 of 10

Jump to: