ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Rock Band Unplugged - Score Tracking is Live!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> ScoreHero Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
solusdelgar1  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JCirri wrote:
The 6-star issue should be fixed now, the "played" fields are no longer capped at 255, and as soon as I get back home from vacation I'll get the RB:U DLC added (packing up this laptop now to head out).

Awesome. Thanks JC

RB3?
TTFAF 928k(OLD)
XBL GT: Final Blud420SH
My Twitter Account!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Final Blud420SH
singemfrc  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JCirri wrote:
The 6-star issue should be fixed now, the "played" fields are no longer capped at 255, and as soon as I get back home from vacation I'll get the RB:U DLC added (packing up this laptop now to head out).
Fixed all my scores, THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

EDIT: The bug with the home page (recent scores) percentages is still happening. It just shows () under one of the instruments for some reason.

EDIT2: The streak is still not displaying anywhere after it's entered.

Last edited by singemfrc on Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
markobv  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WoW

nice to see that
singemfrc  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did something go wrong?
JCirri  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 9:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nope. I'll be adding the DLC as well as GHOT:MH before I sleep tonight. I've been prepping them both the last several hours.

The only thing I'm unsure of is where the UK and European exclusive tracks for GHOT:MH fall within the setlist. I'll probably just add those several songs randomly and move them when someone indicates where they belong.

After those are added, I'll look into the home page bug and add a column to display streak. Then I'll still need to get the games added to the wiki as well.

EDIT: The DLC is up and I've fixed the Home page bug. Going to bed now, I'll work on adding the streak column and integration with the wiki later (for both RBU and GHOT:MH). Let me know of any other still-unresolved bugs.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks again for all your hard work JC. RBU has certainly presented some unique circumstances.

Although its not a bug, something a few people have mentioned is the possibility of splitting warmup by instrument, so we can post FCs of each one. I like this idea..to have Guitar, Bass, Drums, and Multi/Combo/Band/etc.
JRyder  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would think just doing the solo instruments and full band would be plenty, doing all combinations seems pointless to me. Also, a note would have to be added to the solo instruments insert score screens reminding them that no solos will have to be turned on.

singemfrc  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JRyder wrote:
I would think just doing the solo instruments and full band would be plenty, doing all combinations seems pointless to me. Also, a note would have to be added to the solo instruments insert score screens reminding them that no solos will have to be turned on.
Yeah I didnt mean a seperate category for band and multiple and Combo, I just put slashes cause I didnt know what to call it. I meant having 5 options under warmup: Multi, Guitar, Bass, Drums, and Vocals.

And to be more precise, no solos would not necessarily HAVE to be on, if the only solos in the song are the instrument that you're playing, then you can (and should cause you get more points) leave them on.
JCirri  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, there's now columns to display streaks. But unfortunately there's a problem.. the streak field was never tested and apparently was never actually inserting anything into the database. I've fixed the problem for future scores, and to assist with converting the data over, I've added functionality for streaks similar to way you can update pictures/video proofs for existing scores. To add a streak for an existing score, simply go to insert a new score for the song, input the same score as your current score along with the new streak and hit submit (can leave the rest of the fields blank).

Very sorry for the inconvenience, and also for those who don't have screenshots or any means to update their streaks.

I see what you mean as far as having tracking available for each instrument individually within Warmup, and I agree that it'd be a nice addition here for further competition. It wouldn't be a simple change to make, but perhaps after GH:SH is up and everything so far is integrated to the wiki I'll consider that.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 3:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Am I crazy, or is Pinball Wizard still in the wrong tier? It should be under Gasoline.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

this is exactly like frequency

JCirri  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 3:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NavyCherub wrote:
Am I crazy, or is Pinball Wizard still in the wrong tier? It should be under Gasoline.

Fixed.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> ScoreHero Announcements All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: