ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
More faded display in Smash Hits?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Vocals
View previous topic :: View next topic  
yksi-kaksi-kolme  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:41 am    Post subject: More faded display in Smash Hits? Reply with quote

I don't know if it's my TV or my game or what, but the vocals are VERY faded. It's ridiculous; I can barely see any of the words on the screen. Everything is just so dull and faded as compared to Metallica or World Tour. What's wrong here? I'd gladly take a picture if you need one...

I'm on the Wii, by the way.

My Accomplishments - GH | RB || My Youtube Channel || My Customs
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: YksiKaksiKolme
BOYOBOYY  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 1:39 pm    Post subject: Re: More faded display in Smash Hits? Reply with quote

yksi-kaksi-kolme wrote:
I don't know if it's my TV or my game or what, but the vocals are VERY faded. It's ridiculous; I can barely see any of the words on the screen. Everything is just so dull and faded as compared to Metallica or World Tour. What's wrong here? I'd gladly take a picture if you need one...

I'm on the Wii, by the way.

Perhaps it's just the Wii. I remember seeing another thread about how the lyrics were difficult to read on the Wii. I had no problem with reading the lyrics on the Xbox 360 demo.
Megaman703  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have the exact same problem, it's not just you. the tubes are very light gray, and very hard to see sometimes if you're playing band and the tubes are at the top.

Unfortunately, I don't think there's much we can do about it.
bclare  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm on Wii, and it seems fine to me, but I've only done vox as single player.
StormEagle  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Argh, they had it almost right in metallica. I have to wait two more weeks for the game but that's not a nice thing to hear about.
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger Wii Friend Code: 7258558396566063 ICQ Number
Megaman703  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's not really a HUGE problem. it only happens once in a while when the background is very very light. I've never had it interfere with my singing so far.
yksi-kaksi-kolme  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm slowly getting used to it, but it was a major problem in the first venue; the background lights completely overtook the vocals. On Take Me Out, I had to sing based on memory, just like performance mode, because of the lights (luckily I knew the song so I still got the FC). It's not too bad in dark venues anymore, but light venues are completely awful. Even talkies, freeforms, and hypes are a subdued version of their original colors.

My Accomplishments - GH | RB || My Youtube Channel || My Customs
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: YksiKaksiKolme
AngstyLou  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I remember doing a playthrough with my brothers when the game came out, and in multiplayer the vocal tracking is absolutely HORRIBLE on the first venue. I also play on the Wii, and it's the same problem as Telsa's Coil when SP is used since the track blends into the background. Of course, it is just the first venue, so no real harm there except for More Than A Feeling. Though, honestly, I'd prolly have trouble with that song anyway (95% :/).
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Wii Friend Code: 127492788588
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Vocals All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: