ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
RR Australian Release (Delayed: 2/7/2009)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Other Music Games -> Rock Revolution
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cyberwaste  

Location: Port Macquarie, the fine... planet of Australia. Chippy-chip-CHURRAH!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 7:42 am    Post subject: RR Australian Release (Delayed: 2/7/2009) Reply with quote

I will be periodically updating this thread with the release date of RR in Australia... Because, you know, we get the games real quick. :P

4/6/2009

EB Games are taking preorders for 360, PS3 (That will cost $69.95) and Wii ($49.95), so it's a pretty safe bet that that's a solid, true date.

EDIT: 20/5

We have copped another screwjob, ala Harmonix:

So yeah, 2/7/2009

psxfreak101 wrote:
But seriously I hate this country when it comes to my beloved hobby of presing buttons on a controller and making shit on my TV follow my every command.

Last edited by Cyberwaste on Wed May 20, 2009 11:54 am; edited 2 times in total
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: iAmCyberwaste PSN Name: CyberwasteFX
Cyberwaste  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hate to necro this thread, but I totally forgot about it. And there's a release date confirmed for Australia (thanks to PALGN).

4/6/2009

EB Games are taking preorders for 360, PS3 (That will cost $69.95) and Wii ($49.95), so it's a pretty safe bet that that's a solid, true date.

psxfreak101 wrote:
But seriously I hate this country when it comes to my beloved hobby of presing buttons on a controller and making shit on my TV follow my every command.

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: iAmCyberwaste PSN Name: CyberwasteFX
richjohnny  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damn! And here I was thinking it was out tomorrow (no joke).

Oh well, I'm gonna have to get GHM and this on the same day

Now, where is Rock Band 2 for our country?
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Big JAG 2004 PSN Name: BigJAG2004 Wii Friend Code: 2005404297973581 ICQ Number
JimmyHero33  

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 8:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is this game any good say GH3 is 10/10 guitar freeks is 0 were woudl RR be on the scale??

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JimmyHero33 wrote:
Is this game any good say GH3 is 10/10 guitar freeks is 0 were woudl RR be on the scale??

We won't know all that well until the game comes out. But going off the vids I've seen, if you do drums, forget it, it's too much of an adjustment. But the long and the short of it is, more songs, more circles to make disappear.

I'd give it a 6.

psxfreak101 wrote:

adzicents  

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JimmyHero33 wrote:

You have your scale the wrong way around.

I'm buying this definitely. I'm a HUGE fan of Konami :3
[*] YouTube Page.
[*] Rock Band Accomplishments Thread.
[*] RB2 Drum Scores / 50/84 Drums FCs
[*] RB2 Vocals Scores / 60/84 Vox FCs
[*] 11 Million Rock Band 1 Drums!
Silversoul8A  

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

adzicents wrote:
JimmyHero33 wrote:

You have your scale the wrong way around.

I'm buying this definitely. I'm a HUGE fan of Konami :3

I got a chance to play it at my cousins :P its pretty darn sweet cant wait to actually have my own copy

and Adzicents Konami FTW :3

990/1000 gamerscore
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Silversoul8SH
richjohnny  

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 5:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Am I gonna be one of the few people that will play this game seriously? I expecting it to be good.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Big JAG 2004 PSN Name: BigJAG2004 Wii Friend Code: 2005404297973581 ICQ Number
Cyberwaste  

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, we've been dealt a spanner in the works... Again:

We almost have a FGFC, and we don't have it yet. IT'S NOT FAAAAAIR!

psxfreak101 wrote:

richjohnny  

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Baw! Even though I suck. I was thinking I'd try and contribute with these FC's. Damn.

I think it's kind of a good thing though. Gives me time to save up after getting Guitar Hero Metallica this wednesday. As cheap as Rock Revolution would be, I still need money.
richjohnny  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just picked up this game from my local EB Games. I wonder why they were selling it early? It was the stand alone game they were selling. Either way, the game, though very fun, it is wierd. The verticle scrolling takes some adjusting, but once you get used to it I suppose it's pretty cool. I plan on finishing Guitar and Drum carreer sometime down the track (if I can pass the drums that is)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Other Music Games -> Rock Revolution All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: