Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
LeagueHero - TEST League *FINISHED*
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
codemann8  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 6:43 pm    Post subject: LeagueHero - TEST League *FINISHED* Reply with quote

Welcome to Season 10.5 of Scorehero Leagues!

LeagueHero

Hello SH, I have finally finished the long-waited website for handling leagues. We won't be going right into Season 11 until I make sure there are no bugs in the site. Until then, I am hosting an unofficial league (codename Season 10.5). If you are able to participate, please do, the more members who participate, the more bugs will likely be found and fixed.

What Do I Need to Do to Participate?
1) First you need an account. If you already signed up on PathHero, you already have an account.
2)You will have to PM me, codemann8, in order to verify that you are in fact the real owner of your account.
3) You may view the current leagues on the Leagues page. You may join any leagues you want. Please don't join different difficulties for the same game/instrument combo.
4) You have until the start of Week 1 to submit a qualifier score on the Submit page. This isn't required, but if you don't submit, you will be added to the lowest division.

Things to Know
-If you ever have trouble submitting a score, send me a PM with the score/percent/streak and explain how you had trouble submitting it.
-It is a new feature having a qualifier score prior to the start of leagues, be prepared
-Weeks during this test season will be half ways, scores due every other 3-4 days...just to condense time

I, codemann8, will be running this league.

Week 1 Songs
Will be posted at the leagues page at 12:00 AM, 7/4/09.

All songs must be submitted Saturday Night by 11:59 PM EST (GMT). There is no way for us to add or edit scores. If you miss the deadline there is no way for your scores to be counted. If you typo your score, there is no way for us to fix it. Please be careful.

DO NOT SUBMIT YOUR SCORES VIA PM!
This season, to facilitate score input, we will be usinghttp://leaguehero.codemann8.com for score submissions.

Where will results be posted? Results will be posted at http://leaguehero.codemann8.com/results.php. We will no longer be having result threads.

When will results be posted?
Results will be posted immediately after the scores are due, however, the points might not be up to date right away.

Playoffs

Playoffs will consist of 16 participants in each league. Any player may enter scores as alternates and will be used if any of the top 16 do not participate. Playoff results are up to date immediately after each round.

Forum Conduct
For returning players, we will be running the same rules in the forum as season 9. For those of you who are new, we allow and encourage open discussion of songs. You can talk about the songs, ask for help, post about how you hate the song..whatever.

What you are NOT allowed to post, is hints on your scores. Do not post your current score, do not post a hint about your scores, do not even post if you full combo'd a song or got a specific percentage. Talk of this nature only serves to either fuel your competition, or discourage others. Everybody will know what everybody else got at the end of the week.

We also ask that you do not post league-obtained scores on SH for the week. If you do, it is all too easy for your competition to just look it up.[url][/url]

Last edited by codemann8 on Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:23 pm; edited 3 times in total
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: codemann8 PSN Name: codemann8
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

if I should ask there, then disregard this post.

if not, then what exactly is the qualifier score?

Also, when do i know i've joined a league? It didn't show on the profile or the leagues page.

GH accomps: FFWF, DE, Battery HDrums FCs! HDrums 46/49!!
RB accomps: RB3 MDrums FGFC! RB3 MOMBFGFC!
Old Youtube, New Youtube | I do Twitch, now!

Last edited by voidedalive2x on Sat Jun 27, 2009 7:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: vVv_Voided
nickyboy909  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is beast lol.

I'm joining of course xD
This is good because I've always wanted to join a league but then the site closed them

codemann8  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

voidedalive2x wrote:
if I should ask there, then disregard this post.

if not, then what exactly is the qualifier score?

Also, when do i know i've joined a league? It didn't show on the profile or the leagues page.

First, verification is the first step...then after you are verified you may sign up for whatever leagues you wish...

Then for the next week registration will be open...during this period you can enter in a qualifier score in which is used to separate everyone into separate divisions...this is not required but if you don't enter one, you'll be put in the lowest division

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: codemann8 PSN Name: codemann8
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In the league section, I clicked to join the league for GH2 Expert, and it didn't go anywhere. When I opened it in a new window, it said the page can't be displayed.

Do you not have the pages ready yet?

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: vVv_Voided
cjsteamfoo  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

w00t w00t. Finally ready. Good job Codemann, hopefully this is a success!

It looks really good and is definitely a good idea.

Cj

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

so for the qualifier I just put in a scores for a couple songs in the game I want to join? Sounds easy enough.

is there a certain range of songs I should go for to get into a certain division? Or do I just pick random songs?

*also points to my above post and waits for an answer*

joekickass1234  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

aw. No RB:U league. That's disappionting. haha. I think maybe three people would have signed up. Looks like GHWTGX is all me.

Thanks codemann8. You're the man.

3926 0220 0199 1364
codemann8  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

voidedalive2x wrote:
In the league section, I clicked to join the league for GH2 Expert, and it didn't go anywhere. When I opened it in a new window, it said the page can't be displayed.

Do you not have the pages ready yet?

The pages are ready, on the submit page you should see the league you joined

voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

On the submit page it says I haven't joined any leagues, though...

broken links, possibly?

codemann8  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

voidedalive2x wrote:
so for the qualifier I just put in a scores for a couple songs in the game I want to join? Sounds easy enough.

is there a certain range of songs I should go for to get into a certain division? Or do I just pick random songs?

*also points to my above post and waits for an answer*

The qualifier song is the one in the Submit page

voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The join link on the leagues page won't let me join any leagues (well, at least not for GH2 and 3, since I can't play WT), so nothing shows up on the Submit Scores page. And on my profile, it says that i'm verified, so that can't be it.

ThunderAlex  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

joekickass1234 wrote:
aw. No RB:U league. That's disappionting. haha. I think maybe three people would have signed up. Looks like GHWTGX is all me.

Thanks codemann8. You're the man.

I think you'll find out that I am participating in it as well. I'm looking forward to compete with the friendly people here on ScoreHero. Good luck to everyone.

Translation: BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU'RE ALL DOOMED!!!

/rkcr >_>

Anyway, thanks for this, codemann8! You really are the man >_>.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger Wii Friend Code: 438237975587
TheTrueSatanist  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd just like to ask, will wwe be separated into each division by realative score? EG If I got an extremely high score on Closer, 2nd place, but couldn't FC more than 10 songs, which league would I be put in?

I think You should have a song most people can pass or is consistently hard, and judging by what percentage they fail at, and if they pass, their score would be a good qualifying song.

Raining Blood would be a good example

Some slogans for Scorehero, courtesy of Sloganizer
Scorehero. Impossible is nothing
I'd sleep with Scorehero
Some for TheTrueSatanist:
Jesus loves TheTrueSatanist
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think he'll be going with almost the same rules as the official leagues. He might have to change some, but it'll be more or less the same.

btw, Codemann, is the link supposed to be [url]javascript:executeSQL('joinLeague',1759,10);?[/url] That's the link used for the GH2 part.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Rivalries All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 1 of 9

Jump to: