Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
FDXCpinballwiz  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 5:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GH2 and GHWT all the way.

LeagueHero...this is the best thing since...well...pathhero haha

My accomplishments page (530/567 fc's)

Add me on facebook
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: FDXCp1nballw1z
codemann8  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 5:47 am    Post subject: Re: LeagueHero - Season 10.5 TEST Leagues Reply with quote

scurty wrote:
codemann8 wrote:
Yeah, no one will ever be able to see your qualifying score but me....and thats all its for is getting into higher divisions, not like its for points or anything...

Just so I'm clear on this, we can post the qualifying scores as soon as we want, right? Don't want to mess up this early on, haha. Later on in the leagues we should wait though I guess.

Also, I saw no proof option when submitting scores (like, a picture or video option). Is that how the past Scorehero leagues ran?

From the time registration opens to the time week 1 starts, you will be able to submit that score...I may get rid of the qualifier song altogether and just base divisions off of week 1 scores but Ill wait till the end to gather feedback

Also, the picture proof thing is not added but should at least for playoffs...I'm not sure how I'm going to handle this yet...storing all those URLs take up a lot of space in the database...we'll see

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: codemann8 PSN Name: codemann8
nickyboy909  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A few suggestions:

1. If a participant is wining by too much will you bump them up a league? Because i have just started playing drums and improving at a quick rate.

2. You should do vocals leagues

3. Also, you should include the new games as well

codemann8  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nickyboy909 wrote:
A few suggestions:

1. If a participant is wining by too much will you bump them up a league? Because i have just started playing drums and improving at a quick rate.

2. You should do vocals leagues

3. Also, you should include the new games as well

#2 and #3 will be ready by the time the REAL season starts

#1 I can do as people request it

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: codemann8 PSN Name: codemann8
codemann8  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WE NEED MOAR PARTICIPANTS!!, especially for the hard leagues...if you know anyone who may be interested, try to convince them to join...the word needs to get out, also if they verify their accounts right away now, they won't have to later on when the real season starts

Also, I have added a countdown timer for when the scores are due...on the Submit page

Pas26  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

codemann8 wrote:
WE NEED MOAR PARTICIPANTS!!, especially for the hard leagues...if you know anyone who may be interested, try to convince them to join...the word needs to get out, also if they verify their accounts right away now, they won't have to later on when the real season starts

Also, I have added a countdown timer for when the scores are due...on the Submit page

The problem is that only the people who read TGS know about this. You should try to get an announcement for season 11 once the site is ready, to get more player.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

codemann8 wrote:

You could try advertising it on GH.com, but that might bring in some less than dedicated players. Maybe just PM some of the better ones, perhaps even just sift through the tournament leaderboards...
onestepcloser  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I joined. This looks fun... hope you verify me soon.

northtxhurricane wrote:
Maybe I should play GH3 naked and strum with my ass, lefty flip and looking into a mirror.

My Acc's. Comment PLEASE.
onestepcloser  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can we participate in more than one league? If you need participants for hard leagues that bad I am willing.

northtxhurricane wrote:
Maybe I should play GH3 naked and strum with my ass, lefty flip and looking into a mirror.

My Acc's. Comment PLEASE.
louster200  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Codemann, you are amazing.

I can't wait to try this out. Signed up for GH2 and can't wait to see what other leagues there will be. If RB2 comes up, I will definitely enter those.

Get this man on staff IMO.

pman5595  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would like to join, although I have never done leagues before and don't know how they work.

Proud Social Liberal. What are you? Post your result in your signature. Genius, genius, and genius.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
codemann8  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pas26 wrote:
The problem is that only the people who read TGS know about this. You should try to get an announcement for season 11 once the site is ready, to get more player.

I do plan to get in touch with JC to make a front page announcement once the time comes...also, I've posted in the Leagues and Rivalries thread as well...
ABee1010 wrote:
You could try advertising it on GH.com, but that might bring in some less than dedicated players. Maybe just PM some of the better ones, perhaps even just sift through the tournament leaderboards...

I posted there too and in my Tour Group...but not too many people on GHC are interested in SH...over there, they think they are the epicenter of Guitar Hero
onestepcloser wrote:
Can we participate in more than one league? If you need participants for hard leagues that bad I am willing.

You can join multiple, but as long as its not the same game/instrument combo...either way if theres not enough hard participants, then they will be moved to Expert...I assume Drums and Bass will be dropped altogether
pman5595 wrote:
I would like to join, although I have never done leagues before and don't know how they work.

You can join absolutely, basically just PM me to verify your account and once I PM you back, you may join whatever league/s you want....and you basically play the songs that show up on the Submit page by the deadline that is shown there

Cowdude7  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:33 am    Post subject: S11? More like, S14 :O! Reply with quote

Three people so far have tried to start "S11" and all have failed~ The first one only had a page of posts (so I didn't bother to copy a link to it) and it was sad, the second one failed after the first round because so few people submitted, and the third one didn't start at all because he wanted fifty people for a GHWTXG league and that's just crazy. So yeah, you have to beat one week~ I'd join but of the ten or so rivalries I've joined, all but two of them failed like that and I can't take any more heartbreak D:

http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=92173 (I was in this one~)
http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=92427

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the awesome site, I've missed leagues since they've been discontinued. Anyway, I signed up for GH2 and GH3 X Guitar, looking forward to this
weee911  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, I'm in, we'll see if this ignites a competitive fire in me!

edit: league hero sig image hard to read!

Last edited by weee911 on Fri Jul 03, 2009 5:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Rivalries All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 3 of 9

Jump to: