ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Mugshots, Part 3
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 63, 64, 65  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fannypack  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 5:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OpenYourEyes wrote:
JCirri wrote:
Ok, so I've never posted a picture of myself but this one is too awesome to hold back...

I've been a huge fan of Nobuo Uematsu's compositions since FF1. I own just about all his music and in the past 5 years or so I've attended 6 concerts throughout the Dear Friends, Play!, and Distant Worlds concert series.

I had the opportunity last weekend to attend the Seattle concert where Nobuo himself was in attendance and I got a picture with both him and Arnie Roth (conductor of the concert series).

The picture isn't the best, but being there was truly a great experience that I won't ever forget.

*JCirri*

Holy shit, I pictured JC as 100 feet tall, breathing fire and playing guitar hero with a laptop built into his iron chest that he uses for SH only.

Boy, was I wrong....
Thats weird I always pictured him as that creepy guy off of southpark who plays world of warcraft o.O im glad to say that hes not

Anyone want to 1v1 quickscopes/noscopes on mw2 (360) add my gt JesusHellz
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger Wii Friend Code: 090353049866
flammablelion  

Location: St. Louis (To be more accurate St. Chuck (St. Charles))

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 5:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ummmmmmm...... YEAH, Lol My friends who live up the street said "Oh come on Jake we won't embarrass you... I COULD OF FCD THE CLAIRENVOYANT lol. But yes I really have to learn how to say no...
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: flammablelion PSN Name: flammablelion
MrOmyA  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 5:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

^You have lots of balls for posting those.

I call blackmail!
schuby  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 5:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Woo statues!!
Also this was a while ago when i was 15, i am now 16.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 5:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OpenYourEyes wrote:
JCirri wrote:
Ok, so I've never posted a picture of myself but this one is too awesome to hold back...

I've been a huge fan of Nobuo Uematsu's compositions since FF1. I own just about all his music and in the past 5 years or so I've attended 6 concerts throughout the Dear Friends, Play!, and Distant Worlds concert series.

I had the opportunity last weekend to attend the Seattle concert where Nobuo himself was in attendance and I got a picture with both him and Arnie Roth (conductor of the concert series).

The picture isn't the best, but being there was truly a great experience that I won't ever forget.

*JCirri*

Holy shit, I pictured JC as 100 feet tall, breathing fire and playing guitar hero with a laptop built into his iron chest that he uses for SH only.

Boy, was I wrong....

...That sounds a lot like

TROGDOOOOOOOR
...kinda

In all seriousness, though: I saw JCirri as being exactly the opposite. His calm and collected manner make me think of him almost like a businessman. None of his posts are simply "lol" or anything, they're all very... "official" is the best word I can think of (and he is!).
OpenYourEyes  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 5:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GHAddict wrote:
OpenYourEyes wrote:
JCirri wrote:

*JCirri*

Boy, was I wrong....

...That sounds a lot like

TROGDOOOOOOOR
...kinda

In all seriousness, though: I saw JCirri as being exactly the opposite. His calm and collected manner make me think of him almost like a businessman. None of his posts are simply "lol" or anything, they're all very... "official" is the best word I can think of (and he is!).

Suck up.

Although, I had that vibe as well. (obviously I didn't actually think he was trogdor)

(or did I?)
Set all the tax rates to 9.
Qarx  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 5:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MrOmyA wrote:
^You have lots of balls for posting those.

I call blackmail!

Oh, come on. You would do the same thing for teh hot womenz, and you know it.

credits to Absoltastic and Pieman for making such awesome banners that aren't the one I made!
My Backloggery
Want a game suggestion, or have one for the community? Click here!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger PSN Name: Qarx64 Wii Friend Code: 4109996624097110
Fannypack  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 5:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok fine I did it but I swear if anyone says I look asian I will BE VERY VERY.........unhappy because im not

Anyone want to 1v1 quickscopes/noscopes on mw2 (360) add my gt JesusHellz
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger Wii Friend Code: 090353049866
karatechess  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 5:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OpenYourEyes wrote:
Although, I had that vibe as well. (obviously I didn't actually think he was trogdor)

(or did I?)

JCirri was a man/ I mean, he was a dragon-robot-man/ Well, actually he was just a dragon-robot... but he was still JCIRRI!!!! Moderating the Scorehero/ Moderating the users/ Moderating all the users/ And their Thatched-roof COTTAGES!!!! THATCHED-ROOF COTTAGES!!!!!

(sorry... I feel a sudden revival of the song parody thread coming in the next few days...)

Edit: Yes, we each get our own thatched-roof cottages. You just have to find it
Wyatt965  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 5:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Me with Nabil from I Set My Friends On Fire.

This was taken after I had been out in the sun moshing, crowdsurfing, singing and jumping to like 5 bands at Warped Tour.
[08:17pm] [12:54] <Angels2002> lol luk at me spin dis black circle around
[12:54] <Angels2002> hip hop!

Last edited by Wyatt965 on Tue Jul 14, 2009 5:58 am; edited 1 time in total
OpenYourEyes  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 5:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

karatechess wrote:
OpenYourEyes wrote:

(or did I?)

JCirri was a man/ I mean, he was a dragon-robot-man/ Well, actually he was just a dragon-robot... but he was still JCIRRI!!!! Moderating the Scorehero/ Moderating the users/ Moderating all the users/ And their Thatched-roof COTTAGES!!!! THATCHED-ROOF COTTAGES!!!!!

(sorry... I feel a sudden revival of the song parody thread coming in the next few days...)

Found mine! It's on page 105 of General Chat!

I've decided to use this post as my own mugshot posting, area, thing. Just as soon as I get a mug shot.

Hmmm....
Set all the tax rates to 9.
GHAddict  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 5:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OpenYourEyes wrote:
Suck up.

(or did I?)

Seriously, the "vibe" as you put it is very strong. I've very rarely seen him post around here outside of official announcements and topics, and when he does, it's never (if ever, never that I've ever seen) humorous and lighthearted. He's very to-the-point. It's a good quality to have, being the dictator of 390,000 people, but... it creates a mental image quite different than the picture.

karatechess wrote:

Yay.
Tanked  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 5:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beer please.

(yeah, that's a real aba zabba or whatever from half baked.)

Everything I post is extremely serious.
Also, cocks.
blackwidowcd  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 6:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FreeXBird wrote:
Carungi wrote:
HellAshes wrote:
http://photos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-sf2p/v291/84/53/503303854/n503303854_640808_7061.jpg

Is that Michael Phelps with you?

I'll take one tonight and put it up eventually. Pretty cool that moderation decided a Part 3 was acceptable

I think it's Toymachine, don't know though. That does sort of look like Michael Phelps though.

Oh wait... Toymachine is Michael Phelps. Well that pic could be TM, he's pretty tall. Look at him next to Buckethead.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 6:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG I can haz emo pic?

Staring into Space. or my computer screen.

Last Day Of School. English Finals FTL. ex-girlfriend to the right lol. shes like my best friend now.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 63, 64, 65  Next
Page 8 of 65

Jump to: