ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
ChartHero Project - Alpha Version Program!!
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Guitar/Bass
View previous topic :: View next topic  
codemann8  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 5:42 pm    Post subject: ChartHero Project - Alpha Version Program!! Reply with quote

I am officially announcing that I have created yet another site ChartHero...it has the new GH:WoR blank charts

Also, I am starting an open source program that will take any GH file (MID/QB/NOTE) and output information about the file along with blank notechart images. For my Alpha release, I only have NOTE files working and a limited amount of information available...I just wanted to give everyone a general idea on what to expect and get some input. The source and program is codenamed ChartHero Ultimate.

Enjoy!

Last edited by codemann8 on Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:03 am; edited 7 times in total
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: codemann8 PSN Name: codemann8
LlamaYip  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh wow, this looks exciting. All the good work you do codemann is great.

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: LlamaYip Wii Friend Code: 6484459093164883
hheemm  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1000 thanks for taking on this strenuous work.
I just put in a 500GB HD in my PS3 I dont want to have to buy a new one already
matt6662  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm... looks to be another great addition to the codemann franchise.

Also, a suggestion. Perhaps we mark what sections are slider sections. I'm working on something right now with Back in the Saddle, but I'll send it to you codeman, or just post it here, and see what you think. (This might take a few days though, gotta play through again and see WHAT EXACT NOTES are under the slider lines...

GH Thread RB Thread

[quote:a154c9c13e="Matt"]I sometimes pull the chalk ball out if I am on the ground, but I usually stick my hand in the bag.
codemann8  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

matt6662 wrote:
Hmm... looks to be another great addition to the codemann franchise.

Also, a suggestion. Perhaps we mark what sections are slider sections. I'm working on something right now with Back in the Saddle, but I'll send it to you codeman, or just post it here, and see what you think. (This might take a few days though, gotta play through again and see WHAT EXACT NOTES are under the slider lines...

Letting me know which notes specifically are slider notes won't help as the code would be able determine which notes are slider and which ones are regular....however, I don't know what part of the code deals with something like that so it may be awhile until something like that would be added, but I'll definitely keep that in mind tho

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: codemann8 PSN Name: codemann8
DaBackStabber666  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SWEET[/b]

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice job mann. I know that alot of people have been wanting to get their hands on these for pathing and such. Keep up the great work!

My GH Acc. Thread |
TheThirdDay wrote:
Personally, I can't wait for March 20th: Blowjob, steak, and shut the fuck up day.
Papelplaysguitar  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you so much! We really appreciate your initiative

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are the best. Everybody love your site, you are doing an amazing job.

Do you think you could easily fix the missing .25 beat of whammy on every sustains?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pas26 wrote:
You are the best. Everybody love your site, you are doing an amazing job.

Do you think you could easily fix the missing .25 beat of whammy on every sustains?

this will definitely be one of the first things I'll look into, yes it will be changed, but someday, when I figure it out

TheThirdDay  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

THANK YOU. GH:SH has been out for a while now, and I was beginning to think no one would ever make the charts. Now we can access the charts and path them all on one site! (Well, other people can path them, I don't do that. )

Also, a bit off-topic, but have you ever though of placing some adds on your site? With the constant additions you and your members are adding to your site, I imagine the cost of bandwidth is rising, no? Isn't that how it works? Some adds could not only help pay for the site, but generate you some well deserved money for all the work you've done for the community.
codemann8  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheThirdDay wrote:
THANK YOU. GH:SH has been out for a while now, and I was beginning to think no one would ever make the charts. Now we can access the charts and path them all on one site! (Well, other people can path them, I don't do that. )

Also, a bit off-topic, but have you ever though of placing some adds on your site? With the constant additions you and your members are adding to your site, I imagine the cost of bandwidth is rising, no? Isn't that how it works? Some adds could not only help pay for the site, but generate you some well deserved money for all the work you've done for the community.

I do have ads on PathHero...I've only gotten like $4 since I put them up about 2 months ago...the problem its not a pay per click...the user has to actually buy something in order for me to get paid...I decided not to have pay per click ads since those are the annoying ones (ie. You're the 1,000,000th customer, click here to claim your prize)...I wanted to have ads that have something to do with music/Guitar/Guitar Hero

I also have a Donate page as well

TheThirdDay  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Where are these adds of which you speak? I don't have any add blocker software on my computer or anything, but I've never seen a single add on the site. I just went through every page and still didn't see one.

I respect only wanting relevant adds, though.
UndeadFil13QC  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks a fucking lot!!

*opens the BitS chart with Paint*

EDIT: Path has been created successfully.

ULTIMATE GOAL: FC Im The One on GH: Van Halen Expert Guitar
Solo 2A FC Count: 39 (Best runs: many -1s, three outro chokes and two 100% overstrums!)

Side goals: GH Expert Vocals Full Series FC [4/8] | Rock Band Expert Bass Full Series FC [8/9] | COVID Vaccine & Booster 100% FC [4/4]

47|64|30|70|41|86|49|48|85|46|93|42 (10|65|10)
Full Series Total: 701/702 (786/787)
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Wii Friend Code: 3977978993176180
codemann8  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In the OP I just added a URL to all the charts...you're welcome

A site will be up soon to view individually

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Guitar/Bass All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 1 of 6

Jump to: