ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
What is the difference between Medium and Hard difficulty?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Vocals
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sempronius  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 1:04 pm    Post subject: What is the difference between Medium and Hard difficulty? Reply with quote

Can't understand it.
Amanwithapencil  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In general, the difference between one difficulty to the next is based on the fact that the pitch detection is much more picky. You have to be much more accurate from one difficulty to the next. I'm not sure if that's what you wanted to know, if that doesn't help than feel free to clarify a bit.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Medium is just a little bit more lenient than Hard. Almost no differences, but there is one.

ULTIMATE GOAL: FC Im The One on GH: Van Halen Expert Guitar
Solo 2A FC Count: 39 (Best runs: many -1s, three outro chokes and two 100% overstrums!)

Side goals: GH Expert Vocals Full Series FC [4/8] | Rock Band Expert Bass Full Series FC [8/9] | COVID Vaccine & Booster 100% FC [4/4]

47|64|30|70|41|86|49|48|85|46|93|42 (10|65|10)
Full Series Total: 701/702 (786/787)
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Wii Friend Code: 3977978993176180
SpoonPerson245  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Suposably the Hard difficulty will be more critical against your singing,
EX. Giving the player an "OK" instead of a "Great", While "Medium" will be more forgiving:p ..

SpoonPerson
StormEagle  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You rock meter also drops faster if you sing badly.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I find quite a difference between medium and hard...pitch detection becomes much pickier on hard (at least on Xbox) and a song that I can get all green flashes on medium is much much harder on hard.

I noticed also that on medium I can still have some fun singing the song (thus it's what I always choose in band play) while on hard/expert I often have to forget about real singing to get the pitch, I find myself humming and connecting phrases much more often.
dr00bles  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I played a song on Medium a few days ago just out of curiosity, and the mechanics were very intriguing. It's almost like it pitch-corrects your singing to the right note a lot of the time. I was purposely singing half-steps sharp or flat and yet the comet would stay perfectly within the tunnel. From what I can gather, the easier the difficulty, the more generous this "pitch correction" is.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Vocals All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: