ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
The GH Banner Thread (New OP and Wiki Updated 9/12)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 150, 151, 152  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
vosnos  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey guys, you may all know that Prong1978 is no longer making banners. Knowing that many people in the community enjoyed his banners, it was sad to see him retire and I thought I could continue his style and add to the library. I've talked to him and he is 100% OK with it and has taught me exactly how to make his banners. I am in no way claiming this style is my own and I give all credit to Prong for his assistance and generosity. With that being said, here's what I have so far and feel free to request!

HOST BANNERS YOURSELF. IT'S BECOMING A SERIOUS PROBLEM AND IF YOU DON'T I WILL BE FORCED TO DELETE BANNERS/STOP MAKING THEM.

GH1:

GH2:
<----Best banner evar?

GH80s:

GH3:

<------For the lulz

GHWT:

GH:M

GH:SH

GH5:

The rest of my banners can be found in the Wiki! It's getting too hard to manage this post.

VISIT MY ACC. THREAD! | MY BANNERS | I LIKE SHOES

Last edited by vosnos on Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:14 pm; edited 51 times in total
Thirdkoopa  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ThunderAlex wrote:
Moneybags137 wrote:
Is there no banner for The Seeker Fc? I would really like that.

First post on the second page -.-

And If he doesn't like that:

Had this when I was making new styled banner's.

@Vosnos: Considering the community loved prong's banners, this is great to see you making ones in his style *Adds to the banner index*

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Didux wrote:
Can you guys make me a Schism FC banner, x guitar?

Here are two crappy ones!

It's really the same one but i messed up the border on one somehow on accident and it looked sorta cool so i saved it O.o

<--- you want that one

21st Century Schizoid Man 5* X+ Drums [x]
Didux  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Garwood wrote:
Didux wrote:
Can you guys make me a Schism FC banner, x guitar?

Here are two crappy ones!

It's really the same one but i messed up the border on one somehow on accident and it looked sorta cool so i saved it O.o

<--- you want that one

Thanks D

ThunderAlex  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vosnos wrote:
Hey guys, you may all know that Prong1978 is no longer making banners. Knowing that many people in the community enjoyed his banners, it was sad to see him retire and I thought I could continue his style and add to the library. I've talked to him and he is 100% OK with it and has taught me exactly how to make his banners. I am in no way claiming this style is my own and I give all credit to Prong for his assistance and generosity. With that being said, here's what I have so far and feel free to request!

I will categorize these by game and make them links instead of images once I make more.

Banners
Tell me what you think! Thanks

Just like Prong was making them....... amazing ..... leaves me wordless. Keep making more please !

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger Wii Friend Code: 438237975587
vosnos  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ThunderAlex wrote:
vosnos wrote:

I will categorize these by game and make them links instead of images once I make more.

Banners
Tell me what you think! Thanks

Just like Prong was making them....... amazing ..... leaves me wordless. Keep making more please !

Thanks Alex! And I most certainly will make more

Didux  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can you guys make me a banner for Aggro FC X Guitar ?

Thanks

Unpur3  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just made this:

Just got bored and thought this is a pretty impressive accomplishment in itself.

Could the OP change my link in the banners list to this:

Thanks
sonicandshadow97  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll start posting all of my good banners here now...

GHIII:

3's and 7's

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(For those who don't need links)

My Accomplishments. Come here or he will find you.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Yahoo Messenger Wii Friend Code: 4584909948493616
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like the guitar icon and the placement looks really good. The BG, however, does look a bit stretched and blurry, though.

also, 500th post and Guitar god!

GH accomps: FFWF, DE, Battery HDrums FCs! HDrums 46/49!!
RB accomps: RB3 MDrums FGFC! RB3 MOMBFGFC!
Old Youtube, New Youtube | I do Twitch, now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: vVv_Voided
ThunderAlex  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sonicandshadow97 wrote:

Okay, it's great for your first banner, but it has a lot of mistakes. First of all, your background picture is, well, not to be insulting, but it's very bad. It's stretched and blury. Try selecting a wider space on the original picture before cutting it down to the 300x40 picture for the banner.

Second, guitar icon. If you ask me, it is too tall and should be wider. You'd also like to position the "X" lower. As for the text, I personally don't like it's placement, since there's almost no more room for the background picture. You should put the text more together, and in this banner, it would be better if it's all in the bottom-left corner, but on some banners you might put it into the bottom-right corner. For the beginning, don't try to put your text on an awkward spot, bottom-right/left corner will do it. In fact, the only banners I like on that the text isn't on the bottom are Hailz's.

But as I said, great for a first try. Don't let this post discourage you to make more. On the contrary, it should encourage you to fix some of the "mistakes", although most of it was just IMO.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger Wii Friend Code: 438237975587
TheThirdDay  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

vosnos wrote:
<------For the lulz

This is just...SO much win...

Seriously, though, this is one of the greatest banners I've ever seen. The text is perfectly proportioned and placed, the color blends beautifully with the background image, which is genius, and the entire thing is just very clean. You've got real talent, even if the style is based on Prong's.

EDIT: Also, I don't really do banners, but I'd proudly wear that "All Iron Maiden FC" banner if I had GH:80s (Because I could definitely FC Wraithchild.). I can't believe no one's ever made one of those before.
vosnos  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheThirdDay wrote:
vosnos wrote:
<------For the lulz

This is just...SO much win...

Seriously, though, this is one of the greatest banners I've ever seen. The text is perfectly proportioned and placed, the color blends beautifully with the background image, which is genius, and the entire thing is just very clean. You've got real talent, even if the style is based on Prong's.

EDIT: Also, I don't really do banners, but I'd proudly wear that "All Iron Maiden FC" banner if I had GH:80s (Because I could definitely FC Wraithchild.). I can't believe no one's ever made one of those before.

Wow, thank you T3D. That's some pretty high praise, I really appreciate it. When I was making this banner I was going through the run of the mill album covers, searching "monsters" in Google Images and then it suddenly clicked, I HAVE TO USE THE MONSTERS INC. GUYS! So then after that I incorporated the fade/gradient and it turned out really nice.

I'm honored you like the banner so much and you should get 80s so you can use the Iron Maiden banner!

jedibob5  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 3:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does anyone have a Sunshine of Your Love X FC banner? Or a School's Out X FC banner? I've tried looking for them, but this thread is enormous.

Jedibob5's Accomplishments - Demon Cleaner FC!
Scorehero: The only place where one can say "I choked on the Red Snake" and nobody will think twice.
TQSG  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jedibob5 wrote:
Does anyone have a Sunshine of Your Love X FC banner? Or a School's Out X FC banner? I've tried looking for them, but this thread is enormous.

Most of the banners that are already made are for the tougher FCs, but you could ask to get one made, maybe.

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: TQSG
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Website Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 150, 151, 152  Next
Page 22 of 152

Jump to: