ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
7/11/09 - Xbox Live: Play with the Devs on GH Metallica (EU)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Guitar Hero News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
memesis  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 2:11 am    Post subject: 7/11/09 - Xbox Live: Play with the Devs on GH Metallica (EU) Reply with quote

http://www.xbox.com/en-GB/news-features/news/Guitar-Hero-Metallica-night-07102009.htm

Quote:
Guitar Hero Metallica night

What are you doing this Saturday night? How about some Guitar Hero Metallica versus the guys that made the game? Awesome, no? Here’s what’s going on: This coming Saturday, 11 July, from 8-11pm, Xbox LIVE is hosting a special event in which you can challenge the creative team responsible for Guitar Hero Metallica.

Xbox 360, Xbox LIVE, Guitar Hero Metallica

All you need to do for your chance to get involved is send a friend request to any of the Xbox LIVE GamerTags listed below and sign in to your account at the crucial time… which is 8-11pm on Saturday 11 July, in case you fell asleep back there.

GHDevTina
GHDevRonnie
GHDevAnthony
GHDevBunny
GHDevAllen
GHDevJustin
GHDevJacob
GHDevJorge
GHDevChris
GHDevShane
GHDevTony
GHDevJames
GHDevKenneth
GHDevTim
GHDevRandall
GHDevJennifer
GHDevAndrew
GHDevShasta
GHDevJosh
GHDevJavier
GHDevFrank
GHDevAbi
GHDevJefferson

We guess there’s nothing stopping you emailing every single one of them, but really there’s no need. Plus we expect you’ll require every last bit of finger power for record performances on “Battery”, “Master of Puppets”, “No Leaf Clover”, “Whiplash” and more Metallica anthems shaking the foundations that fateful evening.

11 July, 8-11pm. Be there

This is mostly for you guys across the Atlantic who didn't get a chance to be a part of last GHM Dev playday back in April. That being said, anyone who wants to take part is more than welcome. For US players, this is taking place at 12 noon PST. You don't wanna show up 8 hours late to the party, do ya?

As always, I'll be playing as GHDevAnthony. Looking forward to thrashing with all of you online tomorrow!

\m/
CyberRaiza  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 2:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is pretty cool. I don't think I'll participate though. It's still awesome that XBox Live is doing these.

And first reply.

"When things go wrong I seem to be bad
But I'm just a soul whose intentions are good
Oh Lord, please don't let me be misunderstood"

"And no one, thinks, they are to blame
Why can't we see, that when we bleed we bleed the same"
ShadowReaper818  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 2:25 am    Post subject: Re: 7/11/09 - Xbox Live: Play with the Devs on GH Metallica Reply with quote

memesis wrote:
http://www.xbox.com/en-GB/news-features/news/Guitar-Hero-Metallica-night-07102009.htm

Quote:
Guitar Hero Metallica night

What are you doing this Saturday night? How about some Guitar Hero Metallica versus the guys that made the game? Awesome, no? Here’s what’s going on: This coming Saturday, 11 July, from 8-11pm, Xbox LIVE is hosting a special event in which you can challenge the creative team responsible for Guitar Hero Metallica.

Xbox 360, Xbox LIVE, Guitar Hero Metallica

All you need to do for your chance to get involved is send a friend request to any of the Xbox LIVE GamerTags listed below and sign in to your account at the crucial time… which is 8-11pm on Saturday 11 July, in case you fell asleep back there.

GHDevTina
GHDevRonnie
GHDevAnthony
GHDevBunny
GHDevAllen
GHDevJustin
GHDevJacob
GHDevJorge
GHDevChris
GHDevShane
GHDevTony
GHDevJames
GHDevKenneth
GHDevTim
GHDevRandall
GHDevJennifer
GHDevAndrew
GHDevShasta
GHDevJosh
GHDevJavier
GHDevFrank
GHDevAbi
GHDevJefferson

We guess there’s nothing stopping you emailing every single one of them, but really there’s no need. Plus we expect you’ll require every last bit of finger power for record performances on “Battery”, “Master of Puppets”, “No Leaf Clover”, “Whiplash” and more Metallica anthems shaking the foundations that fateful evening.

11 July, 8-11pm. Be there

This is mostly for you guys across the Atlantic who didn't get a chance to be a part of last GHM Dev playday back in April. That being said, anyone who wants to take part is more than welcome. For US players, this is taking place at 12 noon PST. You don't wanna show up 8 hours late to the party, do ya?

As always, I'll be playing as GHDevAnthony. Looking forward to thrashing with all of you online tomorrow!

\m/

Looks like a lot of my friends in QA (and in my team) will be playing.
Awesome!
matt6662  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 2:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

this is pretty cool that uk players finally get a chance with this. epicness shall happen

Matt wrote:
I sometimes pull the chalk ball out if I am on the ground, but I usually stick my hand in the bag.
Twool  

Location: Depending on the time, I could be in one place, or many.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 4:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

makes me wish I had the game...or an xbox...

Can you put 32nd notes in your custom songs on World Tour? I can't.

Protest the Hero Fans - Free MP3 of the hidden track before Bloodmeat if you PM me or comment on Youtube
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: ICBM
Ihasadonut  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll be able to do it now, sucked I couldn't last time.

(Watch out, I play a pretty mean Master of Puppets )
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you're tormenting me. I have a lonely PS2, and you just HAVE to torment me with XBox stuff! WHY!!

ah, well, all in due time I guess. I bet us SH players'll whoop ya good!

GH accomps: FFWF, DE, Battery HDrums FCs! HDrums 46/49!!
RB accomps: RB3 MDrums FGFC! RB3 MOMBFGFC!
Old Youtube, New Youtube | I do Twitch, now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: vVv_Voided
drewbles  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

July 11th!? Thats Today!

I may do this

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haha hopefully I won't forget to do this one. I'm interested in seeing how good the devs are.

Edit: Haha I read it wrong. I missed it already LOL.

gtaivpc  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awww you should announce these earlier, and mods put it on the front page instantly
It happened one time and I missed it
Hoping for a smash hits event
Cyberwaste  

Location: Port Macquarie, the fine... planet of Australia. Chippy-chip-CHURRAH!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

...How come I only just saw this on the front page? Ah well, as long as the Europeans had a ball with you guys. Sucks I missed out though.

Heres to hoping for Beenox to do a Greatest Hits session!

psxfreak101 wrote:
But seriously I hate this country when it comes to my beloved hobby of presing buttons on a controller and making shit on my TV follow my every command.

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: iAmCyberwaste PSN Name: CyberwasteFX
thewinnerisgeeg  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

voidedalive2x wrote:
you're tormenting me. I have a lonely PS2, and you just HAVE to torment me with XBox stuff! WHY!!

ME TOO!

im a girl now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: geegSH
dede  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will be there...
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: xxxlefmxxx PSN Name: josediniz
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Guitar Hero News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: