ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Vocals Full Combo
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Vocals
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GamingAwesome1  

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dazza666 wrote:
I've been curious about the vocals since I bought the game a few months ago, and even though I'm getting better and can 5* a few on expert (Stillborn, Rebel Yell), I have one question that's bugging me..

Is it actually possible to 100% a vocals song? With humming or not, is it possible to have it say 100% on any difficulty?

I've tried some on beginner just to find out and it always says about 98%.

I know 100%ing isn't the major thing like the multiplier is, but I just want to know if you CAN 100% them, and if there's any proof of it.

Thanks.

No sleep till Brooklyn is the biggest giveaway but a fan can FC that so skipping that

It's entirely possbile but way more difficult than it needs to be as EVERY SINGLE word, phrase, or talkie must be hit in the proper way for a proper FC 100%. So far other than the afored mention No sleep till Brooklyn I have not seen anyone with an other vox FC. *goes to check leaderboards*.

EDIT: Debaser like to be different as that has apparently been FCed too. Other than that and NSTB no other vox FC's atleast on the solo leaderboards here.
BOYOBOYY  

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GamingAwesome1 wrote:
Dazza666 wrote:
I've been curious about the vocals since I bought the game a few months ago, and even though I'm getting better and can 5* a few on expert (Stillborn, Rebel Yell), I have one question that's bugging me..

Is it actually possible to 100% a vocals song? With humming or not, is it possible to have it say 100% on any difficulty?

I've tried some on beginner just to find out and it always says about 98%.

I know 100%ing isn't the major thing like the multiplier is, but I just want to know if you CAN 100% them, and if there's any proof of it.

Thanks.

No sleep till Brooklyn is the biggest giveaway but a fan can FC that so skipping that

It's entirely possbile but way more difficult than it needs to be as EVERY SINGLE word, phrase, or talkie must be hit in the proper way for a proper FC 100%. So far other than the afored mention No sleep till Brooklyn I have not seen anyone with an other vox FC. *goes to check leaderboards*.

EDIT: Debaser like to be different as that has apparently been FCed too. Other than that and NSTB no other vox FC's atleast on the solo leaderboards here.

I also got Electro Rock (which you can actually see proof of earlier in this thread ) and these:

Dez Moines seems quite possible too.
ElementOfZero  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm still confused on what a FC is here.

For example, I just did Prisoner of Society and at the end had a streak of 35. I broke my multiplier several times throughout the song, and I know I didn't go 35 phrases yellow or above. So do whites count in your streak?

If so, is it no reds (or whatever you call the non-white ones) that determine an FC? Is it your streak that counts as on FC or is it yellow and greens only?

The Choice Is Yours, And Yours Alone. Silver Snakes 4 Life
My Accomplishment Thread! My Youtube, New Videos posted often
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: v Reincarnate v
BOYOBOYY  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ElementOfZero wrote:
I'm still confused on what a FC is here.

For example, I just did Prisoner of Society and at the end had a streak of 35. I broke my multiplier several times throughout the song, and I know I didn't go 35 phrases yellow or above. So do whites count in your streak?

If so, is it no reds (or whatever you call the non-white ones) that determine an FC? Is it your streak that counts as on FC or is it yellow and greens only?

Yellows and Greens only in World Tour, Only Greens in Metallica and onwards.
If you ever break your streak in the song it's not an FC.

The streak is not the highest number of phrases you hit in a row in World Tour , it is in Metallica. If you got a 35 streak that means you hit 35 phrases in the song in total.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Vocals All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: