ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
PS2/Wii vocals vs. 360/PS3 vocals: Differences?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Vocals
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GuitarHailz  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NavyCherub wrote:
Since Stone Cold Crazy was recently FC'd by another PS2 user, and I'm going to buy GH:SH soon, I'd like to bring this topic up again. Does SH have the same difficulty differences? Are there actual charting differences like what Hailz seemed to experience with Stone Cold Crazy on the PS2?

Don't put yourself through the experience of playing vocals on PS2. Me and Airshock have proven that its FCable on 360, so (to all vocalists) if you have 360, get GHSH for that. You can definitely FGFC it, Navy, even if it is easier for people on another system to do it faster.

1KJ08mq.jpg
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: PMS Hailz PSN Name: Hailey_Ivy
SpoonPerson245  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I definetly noticed a difference in the microphones. In the XBOX360, i had to sing slightly louder for the engine to recognize, but i could just literally whisper into the Wii mic.
Ex. I was at a friends house and i tried singing Killer Queen, and being that the vocalist (Sorry forgot the name ) sings fairly low during the intro, it just made sense that i would do the same, and in doing that, the engine (360) didnt register my voice, while on the Wii, i am fairly close to a FGFC.
Maybe it was the game engine or the mic, i dunno

And as mentioned earlier, there IS a difference in the freeform. Having to hold longer on them, 25 % of the time i dont get the optimal points for them.

SpoonPerson
GRYBOPandRYBOGP  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The same problem is in Smash Hits. I got a 97% on Expert on Bark at the Moon on the Wii.
The way you spelled Metallica reminds me of the way Lynyrd Skynyrd was spelled on the cover of GH:M originally.. >_>
ohh noes! typing error, someone call the police!!
Me - "Hello, 911. I'm calling on the behalf of Lynyrd Skynyrd. Neversoft has failed to spell the name correctly on the game, Guitar Hero: Metallica. This will effect their image and possibly reduce sales for the band. I suggest suing the company."
Police - "Who the fuck do you think you are? WMG? Get off our line."
llamaman2  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Freeforms seem much harder on the Wii than on the 360. I didn't play the 360 version too much (nor do I have great luck with freeforms anyway) but I racked up points much quicker on 360 than Wii.
BOYOBOYY  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

llamaman2 wrote:
Freeforms seem much harder on the Wii than on the 360. I didn't play the 360 version too much (nor do I have great luck with freeforms anyway) but I racked up points much quicker on 360 than Wii.

This could be true although think13 managed to get a pretty ridiculous score on Dammit on the Wii due to the freeforms (164k) meanwhile the top score on the 360 was 141k (my score) until the other night when I decided to try and improve my score on that song. I can tell you it was no picnic but I managed to get 161k which I could definitely beat but I'm sure think13 didn't have to play it as many times to get the score he got as I did. If think13 sees this I'd like to hear what he has to say about it but from what I've seen freeforms do appear to be different for each console.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Vocals All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: