ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
psxfreak101, woozerkristen, footballtom3685 and PhatTrumpet!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Thread Hall of Fame
View previous topic :: View next topic  
richjohnny  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NovaXD wrote:
Clearly, Tom is the only one who deserves the staff position; psx had to buy his way in, Kristen was just selected to increase staff diversity and PhatTrumpet was chosen at random from a pool of relatively unknown ScoreHero members.

<_<

No he didn't. Didn't you read the thread? Seriously.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Big JAG 2004 PSN Name: BigJAG2004 Wii Friend Code: 2005404297973581 ICQ Number
Cyberwaste  

Location: Port Macquarie, the fine... planet of Australia. Chippy-chip-CHURRAH!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

richjohnny wrote:
NovaXD wrote:
Clearly, Tom is the only one who deserves the staff position; psx had to buy his way in

It's a running joke dude. Don't overthink it. ;)

Besides, I think NovaXD was being sarcastic, note the >_>... And thanks to that, I killed the joke.

psxfreak101 wrote:
But seriously I hate this country when it comes to my beloved hobby of presing buttons on a controller and making shit on my TV follow my every command.

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: iAmCyberwaste PSN Name: CyberwasteFX
PiemanLK  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I actually recognized woozer when I saw her name. I don't know too much about her, but I do know that she in fact actually exists.

All four of you deserve your positions as moderators very much. Congrats!
[quote=''youhas'']EDIT TO ADD: Hey, post #3000! Neat! I will eagerly anticipate my set of ScoreHero-branded steak knives within six to eight weeks.[/quote]
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: PiemanXC
AdamHero  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

New staff o em gee.

Nice new set of staff we got here .

4th ever DWDTG FC on November 27, 2010.
[2:32:10 PM] Alex (MoosieHD): Honestly spamming adds difficulty
[2:32:10 PM] Alex (MoosieHD): Methods are way easier
eatmyshorts  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, cool stuff and welcome to you guys. I just recognized footballtom and wanted to check this thread out, mostly since i'm subbed to his youtube channel (awesome videos, btw).

GH5 IS GONNA ROCK ASS! WOO

That is all.

Location: San Jose, CA (More specificly, Scotts Valley but their close enough together.)

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 6:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats guys! Please don't abuse your amazing power to lock threads with a simple click.
lawl

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

All of these promotions are very much deserved, although I'll have to admit I have never noticed woozerkristen, probably due to my lack of activity on the RB side

As for the rest of the promotions they were very right, the amount of posts football tom makes in website discussion directing new members around the site and welcoming them to the community is amazing. PhatTrumpet's posts are always helpful or contain some advice. And PSX is just an outstanding member of Scorehero. I'm expecting to hear more of woozerkristen very soon though
xXDarkChaos  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congratulations guys(and gal), its well deserved .

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been around the scorehero forums for a few months, but these are all respectable users. Kudos to all the new forum moderators...i hope that in a future i will be in that crew too.
Glovesave74  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congratulations guys and gal! Hope you all continue on helping ScoreHero be a great website!
Gotsmack  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats to all the new staff!! Make us all proud!!
ready2rock  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats to all the new staff. Tom makes some of the most intelligent posts around here and psx has given so much to SH. The other 2 I don't know very well because I almost never visit the RB side of the forums, but I'm sure they will do a fantastic job.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GuitarGeek08 wrote:
Basically, psx + woozerkirsten + footballtom + Phat = rckr. Thats what popped into my mind

Sorry to be all negative, but I'm tired of these kind of comments appearing after a mod retires and new mods appear. I'm sure you meant well, but I imagine it has a way of shitting on the morale of a new mod when they're essentially being told, "Hey you guys are only worth a 4th of *insert mod here.*"

I have the utmost respect for rkcr, but no, he wasn't 4 mods. He was a great mod, as was Matt and Army, but equating the new promotions to the fact that someone left doesn't make sense. After all, we do have several major releases coming out.

So please guys, cool it with the "lol ____ leaving caused them to hire 4 guys to fill the gap!" Don't want to send the wrong message after all. :/

After reading through this thread I feel strange being one of the few who knows woozerkristen (I even knew her before RB came out). Congrats to all of you again. ;)

1KJ08mq.jpg
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: PMS Hailz PSN Name: Hailey_Ivy
fludstud09  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome guys, you all deserve it

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 1:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cyberwaste wrote:
richjohnny wrote:
NovaXD wrote:
Clearly, Tom is the only one who deserves the staff position; psx had to buy his way in

It's a running joke dude. Don't overthink it. ;)

Yup. I kinda wanted to make it more obvious that I was kidding by tacking on a short congratulation or something, but I thought it would seem a little half-assed to write that. For the record, I do in fact believe all four members are excellent picks for new staff. I've known all of them around the forums for some time, and making them mods seems almost a natural thing to do. Congrats, guys!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Thread Hall of Fame All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 8 of 10

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Copyright © 2006-2024 ScoreHero, LLC
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy