ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
fludstud09's thread: GHVH - Ice Cream Man FC (27/47)
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
fludstud09  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:07 am    Post subject: fludstud09's thread: GHVH - Ice Cream Man FC (27/47) Reply with quote

Got GHVH for Christmas. Only really notable FC is Ice Cream Man - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEOdwX4Teoo - I guess Cathedral is semi-good, but I did it sightread lol.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So I am finally starting to get up there in number of FCs. There are still many songs I can get with ease, just playing my way through the game. I hope to get at least 80, and I think it is possible. I will definately get 75 at the very least.

Notable FCs:
Sweating Bullets: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p27fLhqLBJs
Deadbolt: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6xGcCmoP8g
2 Minutes to Midnight: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Udynx_fd__0
Wolf Like Me: Video Soon
Brainstorm (Sightread!): No video
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I FCd Impulse on video, which can be found on my YouTube channel, and I FC RYLaH completely randomly, first try in months LOL. Now I have 56 in this game. I could easily get at least 60. I think I will go for it.
I choked 6 notes from the end of Cliffs of Dover live on stream earlier today. I was pissed lul. Not a big deal, it won't take that long to get. I also FCd the red snake for the first time in like 10-11 months lolol. Also live on stream.
Go to the section below this for Aerosmith Opening Act story.

Just randomly FCd Knights of Cydonia live on stream for my 52nd FC in GH3. I could pretty easily get to 60, but I don't feel like it lol. I also FCd Holiday in Cambodia a few days ago. I had to FC the intro twice LOLOL.
Yeah, I did the Aerosmith Opening Act like a week ago.

I got to the BOK Center (where the concert was held at) around 5:15, and the lady showed up at 5:25, and then took me backstage, along with the other guy. We went down and stayed in the AeroforceOne fan club, and then around 6 we went to wait and meet the band. They told us it was going to be like 5 minutes, but it was 30 before Joe Perry and Steve Tyler got down there. We were first in line, we walked around a corner and I thought we were going to have to walk a ways to actually get to the band but when I looked up after turning the corner, I was like holy shit, there they are. Now I am not by any means a huge Aerosmith fan, but when you have two of the most famous musicians standing right infront of you, you can't help but forget that you only like three of their songs.

So we talked with Aerosmith for about a minute, then we took some pictures, got some autographs, and then we had to go. From there, I walked around a corner and nearly ran into one of the ZZ Top guys, not sure which one it was, but I could tell by the beard. Said hi to him, and then went on back to the AeroForceOne fan club to give Rag Doll a run before we went out on stage. We PFOd and he beat me, but I quite frankly wasn't paying attention, I was more focused on the fact that I had to play in front of 16,000 people.

Then at about 7:10, we started to go out to the stage. We went to the bathroom, and then it was time. We thought we were going to PFO, but it turned out that we co-opd. I let him be guitar (despite the fact that I am much better than him because his best FC is The Metal) so I was Bass.

I was quite nervous about being on stage, because I didn't want to see anybody I know, but when I got up there, I realized it was very foggy, and I couldn't see anybody at all, except in the first few sections. So my nerves were gone, and I went out there and only missed once while dancing around, just having a good time. We actually got the highest score of anybody who has done the opening act thing LOL.

But overall it was fun. I got kick ass seats, three rows back. They actually cost about $250 each, but I got them for free.
FC's Expert: (Counting DLC)
GH 1 - 17
GH2 - 16
GH 80's - 7
GH3 - 56 (4 DLC)
GH A - 38
GH:WT - 50 (16 DLC)
RB1 - 7
RB2 - 42 (38 DLC)
GH:M - 31
GH:SH - 42
GH5 - 54

Total: 418

Last edited by fludstud09 on Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:56 am; edited 12 times in total
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: fludstud09
LlamaYip  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That part in CoD is really annoying, I hate that part, and congrats (again) on the Red Snake, I do have trouble getting consistent.

Whats your method?

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: LlamaYip Wii Friend Code: 6484459093164883
fludstud09  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LlamaYip wrote:
That part in CoD is really annoying, I hate that part, and congrats (again) on the Red Snake, I do have trouble getting consistent.

Whats your method?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqD9Izj_hGQ - made back when i hit it the first time, but same method

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You have a stream? I would love to watch you play! That sucks about Cliffs of Dover, that's not even the hard part of One Last Solo. The last few notes before the tiny break trip me up quite often. How consistent are you with Interlude A and the transition into it? If I could get that more often I could re-FC this song almost every try.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guku416 wrote:
You have a stream? I would love to watch you play! That sucks about Cliffs of Dover, that's not even the hard part of One Last Solo. The last few notes before the tiny break trip me up quite often. How consistent are you with Interlude A and the transition into it? If I could get that more often I could re-FC this song almost every try.

I have no idea what you just said o_____O. I was just messing around on stream and i missed in intro solo b once, then i restarted and hit that, and proceeded to somehow luckily hit solo d, but then I choked. I want to FC it on camera anyway, so I will get it tomorrow.

And if you want to watch me stream then subscribe to my youtube or follow my twitter (fludstud09). I post a video saying I am live, and I tweet it as well.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damn seems like everyone chokes there lol .

I'm sure you can play it again and FC it, I choked there too .

4th ever DWDTG FC on November 27, 2010.
[2:32:10 PM] Alex (MoosieHD): Honestly spamming adds difficulty
[2:32:10 PM] Alex (MoosieHD): Methods are way easier
elitewarrior500  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

* proud owner of two post solo D chokes... except i didnt choke one last solo*

err just keep tryin you will get it soon

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

too bad about CoD, you'll get it tho. I think you will get some of the really tough GH3 FC's if you go all out.

btw, proud owner of more than 5 post solo D chokes. lol

3926 0220 0199 1364
ThunderAlex  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh man, that's really dumb ..... But don't worry about it, I remember choking twice in One Last Solo before getting the FC , just don't give up ! I'm sure you'll have the FC soon, good luck !

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger Wii Friend Code: 438237975587
ShawnORLY  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oooh! Blow to the balls! I once choked on one of the HOPOs after the the hard part of Solo D. Good luck on the FC!

BTW Do you One-Hand the whole thing, like me?
fludstud09  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ShawnORLY wrote:
Oooh! Blow to the balls! I once choked on one of the HOPOs after the the hard part of Solo D. Good luck on the FC!

BTW Do you One-Hand the whole thing, like me?

Nope, I tap Solo D and Intro Solo B

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bump

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow good job man! what do yo think will be next?
styxmaniac  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grats on the fcs, man. I've been going for Impulse and RYLAH too, and, unfortunately, if you look at my accomplishment thread, I've had slightly different results. I'm sure you'll get 60 fcs quite soon.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i reckon your impules FC is great and no good CoD! get it! that's pro as!
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: