Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
psx: GHM FCs #19-#30: Lots Of Stuff!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 68, 69, 70  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
BlueTornado  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 3:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You FC'd Troggy? Wow. I think it's impressive with either NTSC or PAL. I think you could get the other 4 FCs. Gogo GH2X FGFC!

You have died of dysentery. Put in your sig if lemons.
Proud Christian: If you are a Christian, put this in your sig. Let's see how many Christians are on ScoreHero!
***My Accomplishments: 67 RB2 H Guitar FCs!***
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: BlueTornadoSH
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BlueTornado wrote:
You FC'd Troggy? Wow. I think it's impressive with either NTSC or PAL. I think you could get the other 4 FCs. Gogo GH2X FGFC!

whats more impressive is he FCed it on Hard & Expert. that make my day.
good luck with the remaining 4.

Location: a time dependent variable taken from the set {MIT, Detroit}

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am embarrassingly late to the party, but way to go psxfreak101! A.W.E.S.O.M. - O 1,000,000,000!

Waiting for the not-too-distant day where I see the following exchange in IRC

* psxfreak101 is now known as psx|H18|FC
* psx|H18|FC is now known as psx|H18|FC|x2
* psx|H18|FC|x2 is now known as psx|H18|FC|x3

and so on~~

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PSX wrote:
GH2X: FC #60 TROGDORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!

o_____O
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger Wii Friend Code: 6027399410921283
MrPink  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

congrats on the troggy man thats intense

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Go FC H18 already.

<3

psxfreak101  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I s'pose I shouldn't be so rude and actually reply to some of these people, or something.

Cyberwaste wrote:
PEEEEESEEEEEEEEEEX! PEEESEEEEEEEX!
Once there was a man
I mean he was a h4xor man...
Maybe he was just h4x... But he was still
PEEEEESEEEEEEEEEEX!

And the freak still comes in the NIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT!

Grats brother.
I love you.

cptjarryd wrote:
Now do it on NTSC noob :P[/b]
No U.

ThunderAlex wrote:
No..... wait...... yes? You FC'd Trogdor? Oh, you really did! You just FC'd Trogdor! Man..... you won't have to play the song anymore, unless you decide to FGFC this on E/M.......
Well... I'd already FCed GH2E, and have FCed Troggy on medium in the past (although I did redux it last night, wheeee), so I really have no reason to play it again. Yes, that is a stupidly huge grin on my face ^_^

dramacomic wrote:
So happy for you for getting Trogdor you have no idea.

All the best in getting the last 4.

/me believes!
<33

Kubuh wrote:
I sososososososososooooooososooooo wish that could happen to me

Very very very awesome FC you got there

And come on now, if I can do Jordan you can too :P
The 442k that I woke up to would suggest that you're miles ahead of me on Jordan right now :P But yeah, hopefully you never have to repeat your Troggy H grind on the expert version.

Graf wrote:
What would you say are the odds of you getting a full game FC?
Honestly, I believe it'll definitely happen in the future. Jordan is clearly gonna be last, but I'm making reasonable progress on it, and I see no reason why I can't FC it somewhere down the line... which is a really mind-boggling thought o_O

Confury wrote:
Wow, you got up to FC #60 fairly quickly. Awesome work psx, maybe I'll be seeing you next to me in the GH2X rankings after you hurry up and FC Insti and Gemini, you can EASILY get them with a day of practice each. Just keep trying different fingering and strumming certain notes, you'll get consistent with stuff like the X and 2c/verse 3 of Insti.

And as soon as you start grinding H18, I'll be grinding right beside you (and I mean REALLY grinding).
Ah Confury my good man. Firstly, I'm pretty sure you mean 2D and not 2C of Inst >_> But yeah, I dunno about catching up to you overall. It'd probably take a helluva Jordan improvement to get close to you ;) Also, Inst and Gemini are pain in the arse songs to work on (as I re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-discovered trying to add to my tally yesterday, whee). Simul-Hangar grind sounds like a great idea though

It is amazing just how far you and I have come along though. Truly is.

McSkinny wrote:
Also don't feel bad about Gemini, that songs sucks. Gemini will be FC #64 for me if I make it that far >_>.
I'm so glad I'm not the only person on 60+ FCs in GH2 who has problems with Gemini >_>

ApheXtal wrote:
I am embarrassingly late to the party, but way to go psxfreak101! A.W.E.S.O.M. - O 1,000,000,000!

Waiting for the not-too-distant day where I see the following exchange in IRC

* psxfreak101 is now known as psx|H18|FC
* psx|H18|FC is now known as psx|H18|FC|x2
* psx|H18|FC|x2 is now known as psx|H18|FC|x3

and so on~~
Don't give me crazy ideas, because you know full well I'll want to follow through on it haha.

Everybody Ever wrote:
FC H18 gogogogogogogogogogogo/now/pl0x/etc <3
Yeah yeah. You'll all be pleased to know that I did bump my H18 score 5k yesterday, FCing outside of 1B (lollll) and 4B. -9 iirc. It'll fall when its ready. Just like the other two non-Jordan songs. But yay progress! Also kept FCing past 1C in Inst, but not hitting 2D Time will tell just how long it'll take me to knock out any/all of the remaining 4.

Also Everybody Ever wrote:
Good luck on the last 4 (and all similar variations)
Thanks guys. Do really appreciate it
Accomplishments (Latest: GHM FCs #19-#30: Lots Of Stuff!) | My videos

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: psxfreak101
EverybodyEver  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't remember saying either of those things
JR626  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh hey there, I see you made a full combination of a rather tricky little song. I congratulate you on this accomplishment that very few people have completed.

Also you should have done this like a year ago nub. You're my favorite Australian named Bjan EVER. No lie. <3
psxfreak101  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Firstly, <3 "EverybodyEver"

Secondly, <3 Jesse Ray Moore. ^_^

Thirdly, I figured some progress on this song that they call "Jordan" is in order!

Let's go with how I started the night: my high on Jordan prior to tonight was 380k. I mucked around with Jordan a little bit tonight and got this run:

(yes, lol A)
18k increase on my old score just like that, and a new best on B, which was pretty damn satisfying. However (for those not in the know), that 398k is just shy of 7*, which kinda made me a sad panda.

Little more grinding away at it, and we get this baby:

WOOOOO 7*

What's scary is that I can say -86. I honestly never thought I'd be able to say something like that. Right now, Jordan isn't going to get FCed anytime soon, but this would suggest to me that I'm making huge strides towards doing so.

Some random Jordan stats for me personally:
- 89% is the best I've done on B ever. Prior to that 398k run, 81% was my best haha. Still haven't got anything that's consistent for me on the start of B2, but once I do, B should be pretty good.
- My best on C is 81 or 82%. I have something like a -3 on slow at best, but various sections I'm just not good at on full speed at all, namely C1 and the first half of C2. Definitely needs a lot of work.
- Transitioning from F to Bridge is something that I definitely need to work on. I can hit both individually reasonably well, but going from one to the other more often than not ends up in a plink.
- I'd only FCed the bridge for the first time ever about 3 or 4 days ago, which is hilarious I know. On BOTH of those runs above, I missed the very end of the 2nd SP in the bridge, which sucks because I've pulled off the bridge activation a fair few times tonight

My mind is still boggling at the fact that I can say I've got over 400k on Jordan O_O_O_O_O_O_O_O_O_O_O_O

In other news, I keep FCing past 1C of Inst, but sucking at either 2D, 3D and/or 3E. Fun!
Accomplishments (Latest: GHM FCs #19-#30: Lots Of Stuff!) | My videos

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: psxfreak101
Deanz  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, great work psx, it's even crazier that you aren't top 100 for it either.
Cyberwaste  

Location: Port Macquarie, the fine... planet of Australia. Chippy-chip-CHURRAH!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And to think 2 years ago people went apeshit over this... I still do though. That's one hell of an accomplishment no matter how you slice it. Good going psx.

psxfreak101 wrote:
But seriously I hate this country when it comes to my beloved hobby of presing buttons on a controller and making shit on my TV follow my every command.

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: iAmCyberwaste PSN Name: CyberwasteFX
fudrick  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

psxfreak101 wrote:
Firstly, <3 "EverybodyEver"

lolol that was me.

microgamer2vs2  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How are you doing the bridge anyways? HO/PO's or strumming it all?
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: aggrogahu
Confury  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For the transition from F to Bridge, this is what I do.

http://www.slowhero.com/gh2-ps2/expert/jordan.no-squeeze.best.png

On measure 88, the scale going up to the oranges, I slide my index to yellow, hit the oranges, pull-off to the blue, hit the orange while still holding blue, then hold yellow with my index and hit the next 2 blues with my middle finger, then slide back to red and then green. Then continue on to the bridge.

Also, if you have trouble at all with that bridge act, try strumming the bridge right near the end. I did that for a bit and it worked pretty well. Just activate as soon as the verse starts up again.

You need to start practicing C a lot starting right now also. Just keep going through different fingerings and stay on Slow for a bit.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 68, 69, 70  Next
Page 56 of 70

Jump to: