Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
7/4: Starting on RB Drums | GHVH HDFGFC!!|FGFCs/OMBs: 176/
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 61, 62, 63  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:31 am    Post subject: 7/4: Starting on RB Drums | GHVH HDFGFC!!|FGFCs/OMBs: 176/ Reply with quote

Old channel | New channel
PSN name: vVv_Voided
I have a Twitch stream!
Twitch/YT VoD storage for you guys
-----------

Guitar Hero/Rock Band Goals:
1. 200 FGFCs
2. 25 OMBFGFCs
3. Work out my FC totals
4. 15-17.5k FCs
5. 1000 OMBFCs
6. FC thresholds for all difficulties
7. OMBFC thresholds for all difficulties
8. All tracked score stats on the board
9. All tracked scores in the top 100, then top 50
10. 10 score stats at #1.
11. 30 tracked scores in the top 5
12. Top 10 on Bushi's GH Guitar boards (E-H)
13. Top 10 on Bushi's GH Bass boards
14. Top 10 on Bushi's RB Guitar boards
15. Top 10 on Bushi's RB Bass boards
16. Pass FinalAeon on GH3M

10. Voidedlefty: 10 tracked scores in the top 500
11 Voidedlefty (stretch): All tracked scores in the top 500
12. Voidedlefty: 5 Easy FGFCs
13. Voidedlefty: 1 Medium FGFC.

I don't expect to complete all of these; they're more guidelines for me to follow.

Non-GH Goals
1. Reach Gold rank in League of Legends
2. 100% achievement completion on 5-10 Steam games
3. Complete my remaining PS2 games.
4. 100% achievement completion on 5 PS3 games
5. All stem games at 50%+ achievements
6. Complete various Factorio scenarios
7. Work on getting a story prepped for publishing.
8. Potentially work on various personal things

-----------

Easy: A-Z (Source or Title)
Medium: Difficulty (by inst, 10-1)
Hard: A-Z (Artist)
Expert: Difficulty (by Avg., 1-10)

Intended last FCs/OMBs:

GH1X: Unsung
GH2X: Gemini
GH80sX: Electric Eye
GH3ODH: Through the Fire and Flames
GH3ODX: Impulse/Cliffs of Dover
GH3DLCM: The Devil Went Down to Georgia
GH3DLCH: Ernten Was Wir Saen
GH3DLCX: Revolution Deathsquad
GHWTODH: Weapon of Choice
GHWTODX: Re-Education Through Labor
GHMH: Sad But True
GHMX: Fight Fire With Fire
GHSHM: Them Bones
GHSHH: Cult of Personality
GHSHX: Play With me
GH5ODM: Incinerate
GH5ODH: Bleed American
GH5ODX: Wolf Like Me
GHVHM: Pretty Fly (For a White Guy)
GHVHH: I'm the One
GHVHX: Hang 'Em High
BHE: American Pie
BHM: Black Horse and the Cherry Tree
BHH: Kids
BHX: Fascination
GHWoRE: (You Can Still) Rock in America
GHWoRM: The Outsider
GHWoRH: No Way Back
GHWoRX: Black Widow of La Porte
GHWTDLCE: Young Cardinals
GHWTDLCM: Johnny
GHWTDLCH: Audience of One
GHWTDLCX: Falling Down
GH5DLCE: Youth of the Nation
GH5DLCM: The Seven Deadly Sins
GH5DLCH: Twilight of the Thunder God
GH5DLCX: The Sound of Madnes
GHWoRDLCE: World on Fire
GHWoRDLCM: Plowed
GHWoRDLCH: Limelight
GHWoRDLCX: The Catalyst

-----------

May 2nd, 2013

...So, yeah, here I am. 100 FGFCs and closing in to 8000 FCs.

To be honest, I couldn't really tell you where either goal (100 FGFCs or 10K FCs) actually began. I mean, I knew of drama's goals of 10K and 15K (and I saw him get 10K), but I don't think the whole thing about sitting down and grinding out all these songs just for that really began to coalesce (sp?) and actually begin until after my 5k post and reaching 8.5 mil on GH1M, or it was near when I turned 18, either/or. After that, I've been working on this for nearly a year (or 2). Yes, nearly an entire year of playing GH practically non-stop during my spare time for this. It's...kinda embarrassing if you think about it for a moment, doing that at the expense of any other potential games out there, finding/hanging out with any of your IRL friends who don't exactly share that kind of drive and love of GH with you, or any other non-VG or non-GH activity.

Do I really feel ashamed of this? Not really, but I won't deny that sometimes I've wondered if I should cut back or something. And I probably will (hopefully) once the fall semester rolls around, to take a break from GH, play some other non-GH games, and maybe do some other things that don't require me to be nestled in my room the entire day. That being said, though, GH and RB are a dying series, and there's been a sense of urgency in me lately, a desire to reach those kind of goals before even the hardcore fans like us begin to lose competitive interest (especially when it gets too hard to play the PS2-only games). It's going to be hard finding a balance between it all, but I can only hope I'll find it.

In any case, me moping about the future and shit isn't what we're here for. We're here to celebrate A.) Me turning 20 and FSFCing the teenage years, and B.) 100 FGFCs, which is pretty much the first major achievable goal in that set of things (50 and 75 are great, too, but 100's kinda that number where you get the feeling of either having spent too much time on it or really made it worth your while ). Assuming we work from completely my 5000th post (which was around August of '12), In the roughly 8-9 months since I've gotten 60 FGFCs over both GH and RB, 1 OMBFGFC (RB1M), 2 FSFCs (GH MGuitar and HBass, as well as -3 for GH HGuitar), at least 10 triple FGFCs (in ACDC, Beatles, WT, LRB, and GDRB), and about 10-15 double FGFCs.

In that same span, I believe I've gotten at least 1500-2500 FCs, give or take, both from those FCs and at least 260-270 DLC songs (nearly 250 of which are on easy). Averaged out over those 8-9 months (rounding to complete months), That's between 6 and 9 songs a day which, if you think about it, is still a pretty high number. And I even had one day where I FC'd 70 songs that day (GHWT MBass on Labor Day of '12, and the timestamps prove it; check from the first song after You're Gonna say Yeah! after sorting it by the timestamp). I haven't pulled that kind of thing since, but I do think I could if I was dedicated enough. Don't think I actually would, though.

On to more specific things, I finished off 100 FGFCs with the GH HBass FSFC. Of course, FSFCs are always an impressive feat, and I can't wait until I finally close out the last 3 that I can get (EGuitar, EBass, and MGuitar). Finishing up that ALSO netted me some other nice score-related perks, as noted in my comment for Black Widow of la Porte, my last HBass FC: 1st ovr. on PS3, 1st global on GHWoR HBass, 1st to 17mil on GHWoR HBass, 2nd ever to 78 mil. on the on-disc songs (as per Bushi's leaderboards), and I overtook first by Arvain with about 150K to spare. Plus, I have just about a 3rd of the game with X,-Plats, too, as I'm like pretty much the only one who really squeezed that game. I mean, seriously, on some songs there's nearly 4K discrepancies between me and the 2nd place score (BWolP has a near 6-7K diffierence). Guess I should be happy for it, but still.

Of course, the other thing that happened is that I'm 20 years old! It's only been nearly a day (I'll be 20 and 1 day in about 2 hours and 20 minutes Central Time), but I still haven't really gotten over it. It feels like it was only a week ago when I turned 18. But, it's happened. I'm no longer a teen, I'm only a year away from being able to drink (which I never will and I'll try my damndest to hold myself to that), and...well, it's just a little overwhelming, I guess.

So, where to now, at least in regards to my goals? As I told Bushi earlier, you shouldn't expect 200 FGFCs or 25,000 FCs (I don't even think there's enough songs for the latter for me to play, and I'm not going to get the 360 for RBN). However, I think that, say, 110 is an okay goal to go for, and maybe try and shoot for 120-130 by the end of the summer (goodness knows I'll have the time for it since I'm only gonna be working then), while for FCs in general I still have 10K in mind. In regards to what FCs I'll be getting, I've already stated that I'll clear out the last two for each of those three difficulties for GH before working on RB3 and Blitz finish up all the E-H Guitar and Bass FGFCs and FSFCs. After that, I got nothing to do but drums, vox, and handhelds, the latter of which I'll probably save for last just for the sake of getting through all dem drums and Vox (and I don't really look forward to voxing GH, tbf <_<). My super-ultra-long-term goal would be a GH/RB E-HOMBFSFC, but I might downgrade that to an E/MOMBFSFC for the time being as some Drum songs are gonna be tough and I still need to close out GH HGuitar.

I also expect to try and get some FBFCs with Team Rapture, as well--so long as I can connect to some of the better PS3 drummers, anyways. But yeah, I hope the team could hit 500 by the time it has to officially disband due to lack of interest.

...So, yeah, that's the story here. There ARE pictures for GHWoR (and GH5) HBass, but I won't upload them, since they're being saved for OMB pics. I guess I might have to for WoR cuz of all the X-plats, but oh well. Thanks for sticking by me for all these years, and see you next update.

------------
------------

Notable FCs/accomplishments:
GHSH Beast and the Harlot XGuitar FC
GHSH Bark at the Moon XGuitar FC
GHSH Killing in the Name XGuitar FC
GHSH Nothin' but a Good Time XGuitar FC
GHSH Caught in a Mosh XGuitar FC
GHSH Through the Fire and Flames XGuitar 5*
GHSH The Trooper XGuitar FC
GHWT B.Y.O.B. XGuitar 5* and GH1-GHSH FS5* (GH5 or Van Halen weren't out at the time)
The Boys are Back in Town HDrums FC and X-plat
Creeping Death FC (probably will re-FC for pic)
As close to a GHM HGuitar FGFC as I'll get
Disposable Heroes HGuitar FC
Fade to Black XGuitar FC
Ain't Nothin' but a Good Time HFC and 80s HFGFC! (Special thanks to 82erkle!)
Hangar 18 HFC!
Six HFC!
Guitar Hero 1 HFGFC
SH TTFAF HGUITAR FC AND HGUITAR FGFC!
Joe Perry Guitar Battle FC and GHA HFGFC!
FALL OF PANGEA HFC 63/63!!
TTFAF X664K!
Lonely is the Night previous 1st
Number of the Beast HFC
TTFAF H629K!
Some of the best squeezing I've ever done is in those orange numbers.
Guitar Hero 1 Medium: Top 5, even after Chem's and Cj's reduxes.
Guitar Hero Rocks the 80s Medium: 5th ovr, roughly 4k away from Kubuh (and possibly poised to pass him, too
Guitar Hero 3: 3rd ov.
Play With me previous 1st
O211 EFSFC, O211 MFSFC, and O211 H207/211 (or 207/210)
The Seeker XFC 37/70
Cherub Rock XFC 38/70
Don't Hold back XFC 39/70
TTFAF 700K
Walk This Way (Run DMC) XFC 34/41
Mercy XFC 35/41
Walk This Way XFC 36/41
Joe Perry guitar Battle XFC 37/41 (Video
Nobody's Fault 1st PS2, 2nd Global
GH3 Raining Blood one-handed FC!!
GH3 Cult of Personality XFC 40/70
Hot for Teacher HGuitar FC and GHWT HGuitar FGFC ( HfT vid!)

Last edited by voidedalive2x on Mon Jul 05, 2021 7:13 am; edited 473 times in total
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: vVv_Voided
BioHazardABZ  

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good Job man! you can get KitN easiy since you Fced BATH
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: BiohazardABZ Wii Friend Code: 266453013085
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Celeste Playlist: Twitch / Youtube

Zuma's Revenge Playlist: Twitch / Youtube

Osu! Playlist: Twitch / Youtube

GH accomps: FFWF, DE, Battery HDrums FCs! HDrums 46/49!!
RB accomps: RB3 MDrums FGFC! RB3 MOMBFGFC!
Old Youtube, New Youtube | I do Twitch, now!

Last edited by voidedalive2x on Tue Mar 30, 2021 12:37 am; edited 4 times in total
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: vVv_Voided
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bump for Trooper FC and TTFAF 5*. Also bump for PWM 320K.

voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

From Sept. 5, 2009:

bump for KitN and NbaGT FCs.

The main problem I had with KitN was transistioning into the strumming at the end of the sliding section. Either I'd be too late in POing the red to the green and break streak there, or be to fast in starting to strum that i'd overstrum in between the green slider and the GR chord (the first strum would get the green, then the next one, being to close to the first one and not in the GR chord's timing window, would strum empty space)

---------

bump for my message on my missing games.

I hate stealers. Or myself, if i just replaced them.

Last edited by voidedalive2x on Sun Feb 28, 2021 1:08 am; edited 1 time in total
tf93  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That sucks about the burglary, hopefully your able to reclaim you stuff. Nice job with the gh1-sh 5* also.
Yewb wrote:
Are you sure you actually played better, or did you just think you played better because... you know... you were ON COCAINE?
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message MSN Messenger Wii Friend Code: 103244300504
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah, thanks.

and no, I don't have a GH1-SH 5* yet. Still have B.Y.O.B from WT to do. Its one of those cases where you like the song for the song, but hate it for the chart.

oddlyuneven  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you just not play BYOB at all? I can't even imagine that it would give you much trouble if you've got the rest of the songs in the series. I mean, you've got songs like Six, Jordan, TtFaF (both versions), TWiE, Raining Blood, War Ensemble, FFWF, Satch Boogie, HfT, etc, etc, etc, and you can't get BYOB? That is probably one of the strangest things I have ever seen...

Now go get it!!!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 5:07 am    Post subject: Pissed( Reply with quote

I would be so pissed if that happened to me! GH rules! BTW good job!
jakeyboy15  

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 5:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

your grandpa has a wii?
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oddlyuneven: I can do the strumming part of it fine. Its the fret changes that kill me. Always seems like I'm either too late or too early to hit the lower note.
well, I guess the fact I haven't been playing WT lately does make it a bit harder for me . I think the main reason is that its not readily accessible to me to play, and I don't want to pop in to my grandparents house just to play WT/A or SSBB.

gx1010: thank you for the sentiments, and the compliment.

Jakeyboy: yep. I think he got it about 2-3 years ago. It was the same year as the Christmas he got WT, so it's probably been at least a year.

Pertsams  

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh crap man, I would be SO pissed if that happened to me, hope you get your games back somehow.

Btw you have some really nice FCs there
GH3X 360 Goals:
40 FCs [X] Yay
50 FCs [X] Yay
60 FCs [ ] (58)
Untied 1st place in a song [ ] (Yeah right)
5* TTFAF [X] Hell yeah!
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well, I'm probably gonna have to rebuy all of them, which SUCKS.

and thank you.

voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump for B.Y.O.B 5* (at last!)

oddlyuneven  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pshhh, I'm glad you finally got BYOB. That was really bugging the shit out of me. Congrats!!! FS5* is something I'm going after, too.
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 61, 62, 63  Next
Page 1 of 63

Jump to: