ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
9/10 DLC - Street Sweeper Social Club Track Pack
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Guitar Hero News -> DLC Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SpellcasterX  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 9:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tom Morello's the guitarist for this band, right? Hm o_O Might pick these up after all...

I love how even though he was a character in GH3, he didn't get any DLC until seven games later xD

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just bought the pack. It's pretty good, not overly difficult but fun none-the-less.
Xtresso  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cabanon wrote:
StormEagle wrote:
They didn't censor N*gger?

DLC are not censored. been said during the whole censorship deal with 2 minutes 2 Midnight

Yeaaa I'm pretty sure DLC is censored... In 100 Little Curses alone there's about 12 motherfuckers, snortin' (which is the best line in the song, censored), pissin', and ass. Of course those are all more likely to be censored than kill, except snortin', which I don't really think should be censored, considering they have songs mentioning getting high that aren't censored. I know RB most likely wouldn't censor it given EA's track record for a little more lax censoring on RB (a few asses here and there, most violent lyrics completely uncensored). RB might not even censor pissin' or ass but it's kind of on a song-by-song basis.

Long story short... Censoring isn't going anywhere.

Anyway, my thoughts on the pack: It's pretty fun, fight! smash! win! and 100 Little Curses are pretty good for guitar, but I haven't really played anything besides guitar and vocals on the pack However, I love SSSC, I bought the album the day it came out, so I was just pleasantly surprised to see them in the game.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Guitar Hero News -> DLC Archive All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: