ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Guitar Hero 5 - Score-Tracking is Live!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> ScoreHero Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Barfo  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hafkie wrote:
singemfrc wrote:
Interesting..can someone test to see if you can get 0 or 1?

After turning on no fail, lets see...

Yes. it is possible.

0 Stars
0 Points
0 Note Streak
0% Accuracy

I don't have a camera to take a picture, but you can do it yourself if you don't believe me.

It would be extremely difficult to get a legit (no fail off) 0 star score, as the cutoff for 1 star is 0.1 times the base score for the instrument. On any 'normal' sort of track it would be quite impossible to get that low (even on a low score run). Maybe for some short songs on beginner or easy it would be possible, and drums with fills has the ability to fill the star meter multiple times wihtout accruing any points, so maybe a beginner on something with medium-long fills through out the song you could do it.
JCirri  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wiki game and song pages for Guitar Hero 5 and The Beatles: Rock Band are available now for every combination that's being tracked. Let the pathing begin!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Barfo wrote:
Hafkie wrote:
singemfrc wrote:

Yes. it is possible.

0 Stars
0 Points
0 Note Streak
0% Accuracy

I don't have a camera to take a picture, but you can do it yourself if you don't believe me.

It would be extremely difficult to get a legit (no fail off) 0 star score, as the cutoff for 1 star is 0.1 times the base score for the instrument. On any 'normal' sort of track it would be quite impossible to get that low (even on a low score run). Maybe for some short songs on beginner or easy it would be possible, and drums with fills has the ability to fill the star meter multiple times wihtout accruing any points, so maybe a beginner on something with medium-long fills through out the song you could do it.

Drum fill sections give you SP now? I thought I heard this before, but I tried it out and didn't seem to get any SP...
dr00bles  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SteveAbKI wrote:
Barfo wrote:
Hafkie wrote:
singemfrc wrote:

Yes. it is possible.

0 Stars
0 Points
0 Note Streak
0% Accuracy

Drum fill sections give you SP now? I thought I heard this before, but I tried it out and didn't seem to get any SP...

I think he meant the rock meter.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh yeah i keep writing star power or star meter when i mean rock meter.
SteveAbKI  

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 2:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Huh I didn't know that. I knew it was the case with vocals, so it makes sesne.
JCirri  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Based on your input and staff discussion, the GH5 setlist is now updated with tier groupings for Source (GH5, DLC, imported, etc.), Career, and 1-10 Intensity levels for every instrument each divided into tiers for "GH5" and "Other" (non-GH5) songs.

Since most people have voiced they prefer the alphabetical listing, I've made "Source" the default grouping for now until there are user preference options available.

This was a lot of work and all tier totals and rankings have been recalculated accordingly, so please check things over and let me know if you find any errors.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

so far so good, thnkx alot for all this work JCirri. much appreciated !
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> ScoreHero Announcements All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Page 7 of 7

Jump to: