ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
What I Got - "doo, doo, d-doo doo"

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Vocals
View previous topic :: View next topic  
djHaQ  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:00 pm    Post subject: What I Got - "doo, doo, d-doo doo" Reply with quote

For some reason I can't seem to figure out this phrase at all. I can full combo the whole song BUT this phrase, even on easy. Giving me trouble as I'm going for that platinum challenge unlock for the song. :/

Any tips for this tiny section in the beginning of the song?
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: TheHakku PSN Name: TheHakku
GerStud101  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think it is a mimic of the guitar riff at that section. If you listen closely to the Sublime recording you can hear the lead singer softly "doo"-ing along with the guitar there.
View user's profile Send private message PSN Name: GerStud101 Wii Friend Code: 2886862952681088
djHaQ  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Though with this section it doesn't seem to be. The continuation before "Life is..." I can do just fine.

Found a video of someone going through it. Hope it helps anyone else if they get stuck with that part. Sounds a little different than what I expected to hear, which would explain my failures.
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: TheHakku PSN Name: TheHakku
Hafkie  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, when I first played it, I though for sure that was the same as the guitar part (The second one is, and is much easier), but after spending a good 5 minutes in practice, I realized that it was just a bit lower, and I had to trick my mind in to singing it the right way. It's tough, but once you realize what you have to do, it's not as bad.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Vocals All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: