ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
GHII League AAA - Season 3 - Winners: krimsunmunkeys/jdw4883
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HoBunn  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hm, I forgot to submit my score for the AAA-2 third-place playoff. Well, I spent two hours on Psychobilly and got 265,332.
elx  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah i forgot to send mine in too HoBunn. Let's just say you smashed mine, with the very little time i had to play.
socrstopr  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i can almost guarentee that jd won this won, my score was just terrible for a finals matchup i could've done way better, but i couldn't get a run where i would hit everything i could, let alone half of what i can hit. i believe at one point or another i hit every part of the song, except maybe the ending, oh well.

EDIT: i just checked his scores, he absolutely smashed me, congratulations jd, you earned it on this one!

i got a measly 236K and now watch i'll go play sometime next week and fc the damn song till next season everybody! (ie sunday)

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

socrstopr wrote:
i can almost guarentee that jd won this won, my score was just terrible for a finals matchup i could've done way better, but i couldn't get a run where i would hit everything i could, let alone half of what i can hit. i believe at one point or another i hit every part of the song, except maybe the ending, oh well.

EDIT: i just checked his scores, he absolutely smashed me, congratulations jd, you earned it on this one!

i got a measly 236K and now watch i'll go play sometime next week and fc the damn song till next season everybody! (ie sunday)

YAY I won! I really wanted an FC but I was really tired last night and couldn't put it all together. This song takes more concentration than any that I've really focused on. I can see why krim and the other top guys get burnt out.

GH2 Season 3 AAA2 League Champ
GH2 Season 4 AAA1 Regular Season 3rd place
Summer GH2 Goals:
5* Misirlou and Six
30 FCs
Top 100 Overall
Not let customs interfere with other goals
Barfo  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I miust be burned out too (tough to say i no cause im not really doign anything), cause i totally fuckign spaced on checking the scores last night while i was too busy playing Disgaea 2 (im on a two week and no end in sight GH-break).

Anyways i cant put up the nice brackets (with scores) until i get home, but i want ot congratulate Krimsumunkeys and jdw4883 who won their divisions. And overall thank everybody who participated in the league in this division and the others.

Last edited by Barfo on Mon May 07, 2007 7:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
wilboss  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats jdw4883, I don't feel so bad about coming 2nd behind you in GHI Season 1 now! Glad we didn't have a playoff...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Page 8 of 8

Jump to: