ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Need Hard/Expert Drummers/Vocalists for Judith

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Band/Multitasking
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kh8286  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:54 am    Post subject: Need Hard/Expert Drummers/Vocalists for Judith Reply with quote

Apparently this can be done with Vocalists and Drummers, any combination of the two (All Drummers, No Drummers, 2 and 2, etc). I can't drum for crap but I can sing pretty well.

I'm looking for drummers who can hit the 2nd band moment at the end of Judith who play on at least Hard or expert AND vocalists who can ace the song on hard or expert.

This is the last topic I'm making for this song. I have 908 stars out of the possible 909. It's frustrating knowing I'm so close and I can't get the last star. But if I don't find anyone, I'm just gonna give up.

Post your GT. I'll keep this bumped for only a couple days.

GT: ResidentKen

EDIT: I just realized there is a forum to look for bandmates. Sorry. You can delete this topic if it's infringing upon any policies.
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: ResidentKen PSN Name: Kh8286
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Band/Multitasking All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: