Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Tidus' WoR XVox: Epic songs for epic friends! [GH Vox FSFC]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 90, 91, 92  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
tidus  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lili - Oh, I'm sorry, I read over that, but I forgot. At least Hailz should pass my count then, she has 43. But the things I look forward to never happen so quick. But anyway, thanks for the compliment about my Vox stuff! Sucks about that red fret. I've had problems playing red too, but it's not the L1, it's my left finger. I hurted it on the past year, and this pain seems to be back from time to time.

So well, Hailz said that we could race each other on anything (except Drums of course ), so I thought I'd give her a run for her money for a very limited ammount of time. Time to forget about grinding for respectful FC's, like All the Pretty Faces or Wolf Like Me, and learn to select better the songs in order to boost my count quickly.

For this, I got: a mutual FC...

...and an FC she doesn't have There were at least 3 weird phrases, not so simple stuff. I almost choked on last phrase!

And a buncha easier FC's to tie Hailz. Du Hast's low notes were much lower than I thought, All Along the Watchtower wasn't that bad, just one phrase or two to master, but Demon(s) has been much more frustrating than it should be. The damn flat notes, and the damn ending. I had even a last phrase choke!

As I wasted much more time with Demon(s) than I expected, I had to resort to the 2 all-talky songs I still haven't FC'd in order to reach 20, which I wanted to do today. Bass: how low can you go? Mr. Green

More soon. Going to the class, then a party tonight. Mr. Green

Edit: Uploaded two more Bass vids while I don't have nothing to do on the Uni.

All the Pretty Faces (re-FC)
Du Hast *SIGHTREAD*

| 57 RB1 on-disk FC's, plus 4 RB Vox FGFC's. No way I don't feel accomplished! =)

Last edited by tidus on Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: TidusKamikaze
Pas26  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

YEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAH BOOOOOOOOOYYYYYY!

Keep up the good work lol
Neversoft QA
Neversoft QA

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice job on those vox FCs tidus, pretty much any vox FC in GH5 impresses me, and you have more than quite a lot of people now

Keep it up, I bet you can get way more than 20

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pas26 - Lol thanks! I just wished I could FC Bring the Noise on Guitar now, like you did.

Drama - Thanks a lot! Yeah, I almost never have an easy time on GH Vocals, outside of 100% talky songs. I took note of my condition on the leaderboards. Now I just need to give a shot for more FC's and such. Hopefully I'll make my way to the half-game FC, even if I do it slowly.

| 57 RB1 on-disk FC's, plus 4 RB Vox FGFC's. No way I don't feel accomplished! =)
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: TidusKamikaze
Cyberwaste  

Location: Port Macquarie, the fine... planet of Australia. Chippy-chip-CHURRAH!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Resist...Obvious...Reference.

I bet you had a big dumb grin at the end of Du Hast though. I sure did.

Keep on going though! I may pick up the mic soon.

psxfreak101 wrote:
But seriously I hate this country when it comes to my beloved hobby of presing buttons on a controller and making shit on my TV follow my every command.

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: iAmCyberwaste PSN Name: CyberwasteFX
tidus  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cyberwaste - Thanks! I had to check some of the Du Hast stuff on training myself...I never imagined that the slides lead to such a lower note. Luckily, I was prepared for the end phrases already.

More of the same business. More voxing. Yeah...let's got for the FC's already.

Very easy stuff, vocal intensity can't say shit here. Just needed to learn the song and it came quickly. No weird phrases like on Cigarettes or something, just smooth sailing.

One of my best FC's so far on GH5. "You need to do something" ends lower than other phrases, and I had to learn some of the 2nd verse. On a side note, my character looks sexy on this song, especially on the very beginning, 'round when she claps. Oh well, seriously, FC #22. Damn Guitar chart...

There, more easy stuff...great song though.

One of the few songs that fit perfectly with my vocal range. Love singing this. But I have to be quite slurry because the phrases are very short. Had to adapt to some modfications on the verses, but it wasn't that bad.

Also, I finally 5-starred Under Pressure, and got the technical FC by hitting every scat singing phrases on Training. Lots of work need to be put here though.

arvain  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 12:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tidus wrote:
Also, I finally 5-starred Under Pressure, and got the technical FC by hitting every scat singing phrases on Training. Lots of work need to be put here though.

ha, does not matter much, you'll still get it gogogo !!
and nice job about all the others !! i'll have to be careful and not let you go away like that =O
tidus  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Arvain - Haha, thanks for the support! You'll reach me in no time, don't worry 'bout it.

An aperitive for the rest of the day? Or everything I'll get today? Hope the former happens. Anyway, I got 2 easier FC's before lunchtime. When I'm able to play again I'll grind to reach dramacomic's count, then try to get to 30, at least on this weekend.

More soon.

tidus  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry for the double post, but this is VERY important.

I grinded for 30 Vox FC's, and after Disconnected and Deadbolt, I needed 4 to reach the goal. I was running out of non-frustrating options, and had to face the most rage-inducing FC grind so far, by a long shot, on Feel Good Inc. It seemed they wanted me to use falsetto on the chorus like any female does. But they haven't had their way. After several chokes on "Turned forever, you and me", I got it. Back Round wasn't bad outside a few short phrases, and the VERY high vocal range. Plug In Baby amazingly jumped from hard to loleasy. Still love the end though, it gives me chills. Pics of 'em for ya.

Also, something I, all of a sudden, went to. I know it's not the hardest song on GH5 Vocals, but wasting a 1~2hrs grinding out for this FC instead of missing 8176878764874987972631 times on the same phrase of All the Pretty Faces or missing OUTSIDE of last phrase of Song 2, just to exemplify. Right? I got myself some more motivation by remembering that if I get to "WHYYYYYYY???" with my streak intact, it's all a gimme and I just need to manage the combo 'til the end. So I got a bit of consistency with Mercury's scat singing and Bowie's odd phrases. When my brain finally decided to do all in one run...

I'm still excited and hardly stay still. My hands were shaking a lot, and I couldn't contain most of my happiness. Guess what? The grand scheme of things is to be valiant and NEVER give up. FC's like these or harder come with blood, sweat and tears (sorta )

P.S.: Might as well "steal" this from Hailz

Well, now I can finally have my break for today. More stuff tomorrow hopefully! Mr. Green

Prong1978  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 2:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome Under Pressure FC!

I couldn't even get the diamond challenge on it.
GuitarHailz  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 2:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Such a beast!! I knew you'd beat me in no time. I guess I should work on vocals again...

1KJ08mq.jpg
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: PMS Hailz PSN Name: Hailey_Ivy
dogfoodnyc  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That Under Pressure is just so so impressive. You are making a killing fast on GH Vox!

My YouTube Channel
dramacomic  
Neversoft QA
Neversoft QA

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Holy shit tidus, I haven't even 5-starred Under Pressure. You're really doing an amazing job, truly great to see you sticking with it. Can't wait to see how many FCs you end up with in this game, I'm sure it'll be quite a lot!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice FCs (Under Pressure )! I can't believe you sang so long with the headset, I'm glad that you finally got a mic. Now nothing can hold you back from kicking butt!
tidus  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for all the replies so far! I don't even know if this thread will be alive for a time because of such insanity going on on the GH side, but let's try it! Mr. Green

Prong - Don't worry! As it mostly happens, some training can help you on getting the hang of it! I got diamond with 98%, so, it IS hard, but not nearly WTF impossible like Medicate was.

Hailz - Gogo Vocal stuff then! I guess you'd repass me in an eyeblink. But being called a beast by you feels awesome, if I do say so myself.

Dogfood - Thanks a lot buddy! It was like an epic battle, so I can't say it was as frustrating as Feel Good Inc.. Damn, I learned that random pitched rapping and kept choking at "Turned forever, you and me"

Drama - With the caliber you have, you can surely get 5* and much more with some work. It'll take a lot of time FCing those songs, for I have to learn them individually. But let's see how this turns out.

Mel - I knew you'd come here! Glad you go see the info too! But seriously, I hope to do a lot more now that I'm lag-free. I'll keep you warned of my new shenanigans soon.

For the record, FLO = Fucking Long Overdue.

I made a test of my ecstasy upon the Under Pressure FC and went to play some Dualshock on this Sunday afternoon. I got Under Pressure on the only remaining instrument (Drums = NEVER), which is Bass, making another G/B/V FC, and an awesome one!

And I managed 2 very fucking long overdue Guitar FC's with HS5 (lazy to change after playing on Hard hehe), Blue Day and Smells Like Teen Spirit, bumping my count to 46!

On the former, I had a post-solo choke, and when I hit the solo again (never missed it yesterday lol), I FC'd it. As for the latter, the drama is finally over. I really yelled without even thinking. Lord knows the unfortune I've overcome on this song, since I played on customs back on May '08 (I even had a last not choke! ). 1st time reaching the Outro chordfest yesterday, I held combo, and FCed the damn thing. WOOO!

Two vids will be up, I mean three 'cause I forgot to upload the infamous Blue Orchid "Bass" one. There'll be a Hard Guitar one, and the Under Pressure Expert Bass to celebrate Saturday's night. I've just been a lazy bum lately, due to yesterday's bullshit(which I mentioned on Twitter). Hopefully, I'll be voxing a bit tomorrow and get at least one FC or a really tough 5*. I dunno...

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 90, 91, 92  Next
Page 52 of 92

Jump to: