ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
DDR Scorehero?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Other Music Games -> Dance Dance Revolution
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gx1010  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bl1i8n2k wrote:
gx1010 wrote:
bl1i8n2k wrote:
OnionPowder wrote:
Being an alcoholic, not playing DDR and banning lots of people

Also change your name to Matt.

And StepMania is a great game, I loved playing it. FFR.com has a ton of step files for it also. Supposedly there is a way to get multiplayer on Stepmania, but I don't know how to do it.

I also expect a huge shrine dedicated to OnionPowders massive e-peen if that site actually gets made

If the site is going to be made, ill have to have someone give me a link to a free domain name site builder or i can just make another Forumotion one. Im waiting for an answer from gx1010 to see what he wants to do. And i guess i will give a huge shrine i guess.

I'm grounded from my computer right now. I'm sneaking on it right now but in a week I can be fully active and stuff. And for a free domain site thing we could maybe try webs.com. There's lots of options. I don't want to do google sites because it's bad and the url is hard to figure out for each site. Maybe we could do a forum as long as it can look like score hero or home tracker because that's my goal.

Webs.com sucks. I mean we could do something like scorescorerevolution.co.cc or something like that.

What's co? Can you give me a link?
gx1010  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BTW bl1i8n2k. Maybe we can talk to score hero about making a ddr section. Then it will be more professional. But they'll need to know our demands
bl1i8n2k  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

gx1010 wrote:
BTW bl1i8n2k. Maybe we can talk to score hero about making a ddr section. Then it will be more professional. But they'll need to know our demands

I dunno. I think if there will be anything DDR around here, it would only be either in this sub-forum or at ddrhometracker.

OBTAINED STATUS ON 11/12/09 AT 9:20 P.M. CT!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: E Ten Pooh Wii Friend Code: 2265615260693457
gx1010  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bl1i8n2k wrote:
gx1010 wrote:

I dunno. I think if there will be anything DDR around here, it would only be either in this sub-forum or at ddrhometracker.

I don't know how there would be a problem with that. Score Hero would get more visitors and It's not like there going to get sued or any junk like that whatsoever.
gx1010  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll just PM JCirri and see if it's okay with him. I don't know why he would say no. He is staff
gx1010  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are you here bl1i8n2k? I just PM'd JCirri.
footballtom3685  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

At this point it's become a 2 person conversation, so you should take the discussion to PMs (or AIM, IRC, etc.), and you've posted 3 times in a row within 2 hours. Use the edit button in the future.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Other Music Games -> Dance Dance Revolution All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: