ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Raining Blood -- huge score differences

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Vocals
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sfal  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 2:22 am    Post subject: Raining Blood -- huge score differences Reply with quote

So, it appears a 12x multiplier and some creative work results in a difference of 30-50K on medium! That seems rather um well certainly a game mechanic.

I mean, I got it up to 12x (of what, dunno, points kept climbing) but dang, that's like crazy numbers of points, like double the song. I'm assuming that. I used SP every time it was full and didn't have any to use for the FF section (it hasn't seemed to be doubling any of the other stuff anyway.

Any other songs with this kind of thing? Like is it just Raining Freeform?

No, really, the scores for all consoles for 100% range from 30K to 120K on medium. Expert too, 50K to 200K.

Wild.

And bizarre.

I guess it's just the odd broken crazy vocals. Or in other words, the BS freeform sections

Or can you talky it differently for more points, and it's not just SP and/or FF.
HylianHero  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's the pre-GH5 freeform system for you.

Every song pre-GH5 has it to some limited extent. Cowboys from Hell, RaBl, and Psychobilly Freakout are the only ones with a freeform that lets you get all the way up to 12x if I remember right.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heh, I guess I didn't get to 12X soon enough. Or warble or sing some note(s) or whatever that make the numbers fly quickly up.

Yeah, I don't think it could be anything but the FF on RaBl. PsFr also has this low versus high of 200% scores on 100%s.

CoFrHe is a bit different, since the percentages vary a lot. But the 100%s are about half/double, so that would explain that too.

On the other hand, Laid to Rest only has about a 10K difference between scores on either medium or expert for example. Rather than a 1X-4X spread on either.
werelord  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's because Laid to Rest has no FFs and is all talkies..

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

and actually you can get to x13 on those songs (RaBl, CfH, and Pshycobilly freakout)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Vocals All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: